PDA

View Full Version : Geek Chick Cosmetics

Penguin428
03-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Merchant: Geek Chic Cosmetics
Product purchased: story book love collection

Pros: friendly and attentive staff, pretty colors, fun product names, hand made by staff< can make special request

Cons: colors take many coats to get my desired color, takes a few weeks to get purchase

My experience: I ordered the product on valentines day and received it on March 2nd (great for me since it was my birthday) they had a sale and released a new product so they were backed up, but I am a impatient person and was checking daily for a shipping confirmation. The day after I received it my son woke up before me and took apart the package. My lipgloss I had worn the night before was completely destroyed, and all the stickers were ripped off my containers :( I contacted the seller and received an e,ail hours later saying they would send me new stickers at their expense, but I had reordered the lipgloss and another called mana potion (its blue!) So they will be sending it with that. When using the eyeshadows I found the colors gorgeous and better than I expected with a iridescence to them, but it took 5 layers to get to a shade I like. They also send a free sample with each purchase, though I have not yet tryed mine.

Overall rating: 10

(I will try to add pictures later)