PDA

View Full Version : Cliche Final Fantasy thread

Pages : [1] 2

TheAnarCHris
01-13-2004, 10:36 PM
Face it, every con needs one of these, so why try to be different right? As of now, I'll have a Cloud costume and a Squall costume on hand, so like, starts listing who's bringing what and we'll take it from there.

Lil
01-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Well I can always bring the Seph if it survives Otakon. :D

TheAnarCHris
01-20-2004, 12:34 AM
O_o aN is b4 otakon, lol.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
01-28-2004, 11:15 AM
I think Iím going to be Samurai Rikku from FFX-2 ^^

Just off topic, didnít we meet last year? Just judging from your avatar, I think I recognize you ^^;; You were Leon, right? I was the Rinoa with the glasses ^^;; Hope to see you again this year!

TheAnarCHris
02-02-2004, 01:24 PM
Seeing how I was the only Leon there, then, yes, he is me...meaning...yeah,lol I do remeber you though, I have a piccie, with me, you and Zell.

Akezumante
02-14-2004, 05:45 PM
We all need a Summoner Yuna. ;-) That's me ... but I might do a Mithra (FFXI) or some variation of FFX-2 Yuna.

dressdragn
02-27-2004, 01:55 PM
I'm not sure if I'm in or not, I'll think about it.Also CHris I could realy use your help over at the Anime Bost ff photo shoot.

~Anna

neoangelwink
03-08-2004, 11:30 PM
im in ^_^ aerth ff7 !! neeed to and bring reinoa out too.also my aerth swimmsuit with beach volly ball action!!

Maester Seymour
03-09-2004, 05:54 AM
Seymour Guado - FFX. w00t! lol ~~John

Lil
03-12-2004, 09:41 PM
Hmm... time has no meaning for Lil. I shall make Seph for NEXT then and bring it to otakon if Clouds don't destroy me.

ItsMeJT
03-12-2004, 11:21 PM
well, everybody, count me in. i'll be arriving as Reno of the Turks.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
03-13-2004, 09:51 AM
a Reno! *squeals* If I had a suit, I'd go as Tseng for a photo op, but I don't T_T

TheAnarCHris
03-15-2004, 08:38 AM
Hmm... time has no meaning for Lil. I shall make Seph for NEXT then and bring it to otakon if Clouds don't destroy me.

Clouds? At next....I think I'm the only one....
EVER at next.

Cyn
03-15-2004, 12:48 PM
More than likely, I'll have an Advent Child Sephiroth for aN

StarDustShadow
03-15-2004, 07:58 PM
^_^ I'll be there as FFX Yuna, same as at Tekkoshocon2004 (i can post a piccie later if so desired) I'll have my staff done by then too ^___^

marsie
03-15-2004, 08:24 PM
*squeals* I get to see Chris and Carrie again!
I am assuming that most of the people from last October shall be returning?

I will be dragging along Yuna FFX Ver.3 and Maybe FFX-2 Gunner V.2. I am hoping to get Trainer Yuna out there! But we shall have to see.

I'll have selphie for the FF pool party as well. Can't wait to see you all again!

TheAnarCHris
03-16-2004, 08:48 AM
*squeals* I get to see Chris and Carrie again!
I am assuming that most of the people from last October shall be returning?

I will be dragging along Yuna FFX Ver.3 and Maybe FFX-2 Gunner V.2. I am hoping to get Trainer Yuna out there! But we shall have to see.

I'll have selphie for the FF pool party as well. Can't wait to see you all again!

Wait a tick....

Marsie=marsiefan

marsiefan- the friggin screename that's been on my BL for 6 months and I've had NO clue who it was.

Oh I'm retarded ^/^;;

As of returns, I know an unholu alliance of FF goodness have formed for a skit this year, featuring myself and Carrie, Cyn, Demri, MrWonderfulToji, Carrie's friend Jess, my friend Pepper (the filler Rinoa from our skit as Rinoa.....still gonna be Rinoa, minus the filler part) and the Theif Rikku from last year AN.....and if we can score us either a Squall or a Cloud cosplayer, we're set.

Plus I'd imagine a number of the other who were at the FF shoots last year (YuffieBunny,DJRanma, whoever else was at the photoshoots) and a bunch of newbies should be there too.

marsie
03-16-2004, 09:44 AM
*pats Chris on the head* You can't help your retardedness. It is a gene that all men have. It can't be helpped.

TheAnarCHris
03-16-2004, 04:45 PM
*pats Chris on the head* You can't help your retardedness. It is a gene that all men have. It can't be helpped.

Heheh "gene"...starwind824......irony at it's finest folks ^_^=.

Demri
03-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Why did I just find this thread now? Eek, I really do need to be more observant. Or something. It kind of goes without saying because I'm about as much of a photowhore as Chris, but count me in. Are we doing this as the traditional Saturday shoot?

zephy
03-16-2004, 11:28 PM

Yay! and you get to drag me along as your lovely sidekick :) I should definately have Trainer Paine finished by then so we'll be all fun and matchy

TheAnarCHris
03-17-2004, 08:34 AM
Why did I just find this thread now? Eek, I really do need to be more observant. Or something. It kind of goes without saying because I'm about as much of a photowhore as Chris, but count me in. Are we doing this as the traditional Saturday shoot?

Yar, we're doing the traditional shoot on Sat as well at the FF8 shoot. I'll post the times and such once I find them ^/^

marsie
03-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Manda and Beth...the sexy slutty security slits will return. Bawahhh Bawahh.

I was thinking about taking Yuna(my dog) to be the Trainer Yuna's doggie. But she keeps chewing on the head piece.

Lil
03-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Bleh.... Anyone up for a Friday shoot? I can only go either Fri or Sat and not both.... And me and my freind both work at the same place and we've been pushing it asking off the same days all the time. So we argued over the Fri and Sat.... and I lost. -_-0

Demri
03-21-2004, 06:37 PM
Well... I won't be wearing either of my Quistis costumes Friday, so that's not a good day for me, but it's not really up to me. Anyone else have a preference as to Friday or Saturday?

Icequeenkitty
03-21-2004, 08:39 PM
As of right now me and my friend will be attending as Elena and Reno (GO TURKS! *ahem*).. we're planning on getting a table in artists alley so we might not be able to make the shoot unless someone we go with agrees to watch the table. We may also have a Scarlette it's still up in the air, but if we make it I hope to see you all there!

ItsMeJT
03-21-2004, 11:20 PM
aww man, another Reno? I was hoping I was gonna be the only one this year.

Icequeenkitty
03-21-2004, 11:28 PM
Aww now don't fret! There can never be too many Renos! :)

neoangelwink
03-21-2004, 11:32 PM
indeed ^_^ im going to have ball dress and fighter outfit and aslo bring my aerth out too.

Genki Chan
03-21-2004, 11:53 PM
W00t! Well, all this new deserves some old! Be expecting a whole gang of the original get-ups. A little more based off of the 8-bit theater characters in personality at least, I'm going with a group of class characters from the original final fantasy.

I am thief. rawr ^_^

And two Renos?! Is the place big enough for that? XD

Ambrosia
03-22-2004, 12:03 AM
We may also have a Scarlette it's still up in the air, but if we make it I hope to see you all there!
Yea, I'll definetely bring that costume if we decide to go... and hopefully Flonne will also be done by then. Dood, we're so gonna be rockin' the Shinra. I'll have to make a fake machine gun or something.

What'choo talkin' bout, girl! There can never be too many Renos. Bring it. :P

Sorahana
03-22-2004, 08:46 AM
<----Black Mage Rikku
(hopefully if its done in time) ^^;. Or if its not I'll be wearing it at Otakon. Maybe I'll bring Aerith along since I'm planning to do the costume for a photoshoot in April ^_^.

aducknamedhope
03-22-2004, 09:08 AM
I maybe making a Quina Quen costume. So yeah, there's something new. It may or maynot be done intime though, I'm still unpacking from moving T.T; Also... I dunno if i can spar the money for the traaaaiiin.

TheAnarCHris
03-22-2004, 12:12 PM
Bleh.... Anyone up for a Friday shoot? I can only go either Fri or Sat and not both.... And me and my freind both work at the same place and we've been pushing it asking off the same days all the time. So we argued over the Fri and Sat.... and I lost. -_-0

Fear not LiL, I'll be cosplaying the Cloudy one on Friday, so you and all the lil Shinn-Ra punks can expect a well placed kick to the spine on Friday ^/^.

Sides, we'll probably have the FF7 shoot on Friday anyway. That's when the said GF is cosplaying Aeris.

Sorahana
03-22-2004, 12:17 PM
I maybe making a Quina Quen costume. So yeah, there's something new. It may or maynot be done intime though, I'm still unpacking from moving T.T; Also... I dunno if i can spar the money for the traaaaiiin.
QUINA?! Awesome! Never seen Quina cosplayed before! Good luck with that ^^. Not sure what days I'm going yet lol.

TheAnarCHris
03-22-2004, 12:37 PM

If u need any help ADNH, let Carrie and me know, we have roomage and such ^/^.

ItsMeJT
03-22-2004, 04:00 PM
Well, i guess I'll be alright if there is another Reno. afterall, i wanted to get a group of people for a ShinRa group photo shoot anyway. however, just to be on the safe side, i kinda want to have another FF costume ready, just in case there turns out to be a few too many Renos. can anybody give me any ideas? my website has a few pictures of me, and also keep in mind that I'm still a newbie to cosplaying.

Ambrosia
03-22-2004, 07:56 PM
Well, i guess I'll be alright if there is another Reno. afterall, i wanted to get a group of people for a ShinRa group photo shoot anyway. however, just to be on the safe side, i kinda want to have another FF costume ready, just in case there turns out to be a few too many Renos. can anybody give me any ideas? my website has a few pictures of me, and also keep in mind that I'm still a newbie to cosplaying.
I took a look, and I think you'd make a great Rufus. Therefore if you still want a ShinRa group photo, you could wear either costume :P

Lil
03-23-2004, 09:24 AM
I agree with Rufus, you have the perfect hair!

Ok then a Final Fantasy VII shoot Friday :) Yay!

aducknamedhope
03-26-2004, 09:29 AM
Should a humen Quen Costume have a tou7ng, or should I forgo it and just get the big fork instead... I'm not sure... I think I only have time to do one or the other

neoangelwink
03-26-2004, 10:48 PM
If u need any help ADNH, let Carrie and me know, we have roomage and such ^/^.

^_^ indeeed!! if need help with any thing let me know it been long time. i miss u!! im glad see are going to animenexts!! glomp!!

aducknamedhope
03-29-2004, 09:28 AM
That's so nice of you. I always need help. You know me. Anyway, send me an E-mail to remind me of the AnimeNEXT detales before I forget. And waddo you think about the tounge?

TheAnarCHris
03-29-2004, 01:38 PM
Fork for the love of god, THE FORK!!!!

Lil
03-30-2004, 01:31 PM
I say go with the fork, that way you can walk up to people and say.... "Fork you!!!"

TheAnarCHris
03-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Yes, if there's anything Lil likes it's a good forking....ZING!!!!

Lil
04-01-2004, 08:54 AM
Yes, if there's anything Lil likes it's a good forking....ZING!!!!

-_-0 Now I have to bring a masamune to kick your butt with at the con. Brahahahahhahahaah.

TheAnarCHris
04-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Man sometimes I should just keep my mouth shut......but that joke needed to be said, ha cha!

Sorahana
04-02-2004, 09:42 AM
*is being Marlene from FFVII, Yuna from FFX, Psychic Fighter Rikku from FFX-2*
This is gonna be funness ^^;. People need to fear us............we are the "lumberjacks" *roflmao*

TyJILDown
04-02-2004, 06:31 PM
I'll have Gunner Paine done by then, I hope!

TheAnarCHris
04-13-2004, 12:16 AM
http://www.fansview.com/2004/animeboston/ab09b0012.html

WAH! look at the awesomeness

Demri
04-13-2004, 06:29 AM
Awesomeness? Where? I didn't see any awesomeness. J/k ^_^ Carrie's dress is absolutely beautiful & your SeeD uniform is really spiff, too. Hehe, I like your Squall face.

TheAnarCHris
04-15-2004, 12:26 PM
Um...that's my normal face...lol.

BTW Demri, we doing an all FF7 group the Friday @ animeNEXT right?

Demri
04-15-2004, 03:09 PM
That's my understanding, yes. I don't know if Andy and I will have our costumes by then, but if not, there's always next year. ^_^ Oi, I have so many other things to do first... And no munnies!!

TheAnarCHris
04-15-2004, 03:13 PM
Okies. Well those interested in a FF7 shoot that Friday, it's still a go, seeing how we have an Aeris, Tifa, Cloud, a Sephiroth and a chibi-Cloud. ^/^

tempest_strife
04-15-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm going to do Advent Children Cloud Strife for Friday and no one can stop me. I'm going to be badass. Badass I say!!!!!

TheAnarCHris
04-15-2004, 10:53 PM
I'm going to do Advent Children Cloud Strife for Friday and no one can stop me. I'm going to be badass. Badass I say!!!!!

I take it this is said mini-Cloud Lil?

neoangelwink
04-16-2004, 12:58 AM
ooooh min cloud ^^

dylan no tama
04-16-2004, 10:27 AM
im gonna be Zidane from FF9 for animnext defiatly, im planned two other costumes but, zidane will be my main cosplay there, i just have to pick between making a swallow or two theif swords...

Icequeenkitty
04-16-2004, 10:34 AM
Okay Elena and Reno are definatly coming on saturday.. although no art table cuz we're broke.... ::sniffle:: and we might even have ::dramatic pause:: a Hunnybee Inn girl with us! Obscure costumes whoopey!! *ahem* What I really wanted to ask in this post was is anyone competeing in the masquerade? This is my first AnimeNext (I've been going only to Otakon for the past three years so why not up the ante right?) and I was just wondering if any of you lovely people could give me some feed back on prior AnimeNext masquerades... or if anyone else is performing this year?

TheAnarCHris
04-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Okay Elena and Reno are definatly coming on saturday.. although no art table cuz we're broke.... ::sniffle:: and we might even have ::dramatic pause:: a Hunnybee Inn girl with us! Obscure costumes whoopey!! *ahem* What I really wanted to ask in this post was is anyone competeing in the masquerade? This is my first AnimeNext (I've been going only to Otakon for the past three years so why not up the ante right?) and I was just wondering if any of you lovely people could give me some feed back on prior AnimeNext masquerades... or if anyone else is performing this year?

Oh boy, hooker cosplay!!!

::Ahem!:: Yeah, I'm in the masquerade this year as well, and since aN is kinda a small con, the majority of the skits are walk ons or really bad, with like one, random spectuclar one per year.

tempest_strife
04-16-2004, 01:41 PM
I take it this is said mini-Cloud Lil?

!!!!!

Lil is sooo going to be dead for calling me mini....

But I am only 5'2"... But it'll be a badass 5'2"!!!! Grrrr!!!

*Is thinking of very satisfying ways to punish Lil... Like pull something on her while she is in her Sephiroth costume that will have a million pictures of it and spread all over the internet. Mwahahahaha!!!*

Dagger
04-16-2004, 01:44 PM
I might go to Anime Next... if so, I'd like to crossplay Squall, but we'll also have a FFX group again. We hope to do the skit we weren't able to do at Anime Boston. Plus by that time I might have an Aeris costume, and I still have my Garnet one... lol. Lots of cliche final fantasy characters for me... :thumbsup:

Demri
04-16-2004, 03:19 PM
How is the skit coming along, Chris? Hehe, I hope ours is the one really, really ridiculously good skit. I want to make peoples laugh. ^_^ Kyu kyu.

TheAnarCHris
04-16-2004, 11:53 PM
Tempest Strife- LOL I take it LiL never told you I'm 6'4"m so ur still kinda chibi...but a fellow Cloud cosplayer as well, so the bad ass factor is still there...and nothing says revenge like posting nekkid pics of her.

Dagger- I cosplay Squall and Cloud, I have no right to call you a Cliche FF cosplayer,lol.

Demri-Skit? What Skit...I KEED! I have 3 different treatments written up, depending on who we can get

#1- Project:Silver and Cold-starring me,you,Carrie, Carrie's friend Jess and Cyn
#2-Project Minty-me,u,Carrie,MWToji if he knows what good for him, a Selphie cosplayer,Cyn, Joewy and said Carrie friend.
#3-Project Promise, me,u,Carrie, C's Friend, Cyn, Joewy and if we can score em, A zidane and dagger cosplayer.

Their all humor skits, but #1 will have more music and such.

TheAnarCHris
04-16-2004, 11:55 PM
Also, skit number 2 and 3 also depend of if I have the Squall battle outfit ready. Ig not, then we kinda have to do number 1

Ambrosia
04-17-2004, 12:23 AM
the majority of the skits are walk ons or really bad, with like one, random spectuclar one per year.
Kitty, by the time you're done, we are going to be like... rocking this masquerade hardcore. XD

...by the way Chris, I just so happen to be attending as the "hooker" you speak of. And believe me... I am going all-out with that costume, stinger-butt and all. :P

Demri
04-17-2004, 10:31 AM
That will be, fun, Ambrosia. Can't wait to see it. ^_^ I am going to try to have Elena together by then, and I think Andy wants to have his Cid Highwind costume ready. (Heh, if not, I'll have to try and persuade him.) And wow, Starwind, I guess you've been pretty busy. I'm excited for my first skit. Should be lotsa fun. Squee!

Ambrosia
04-17-2004, 03:07 PM
That will be, fun, Ambrosia. Can't wait to see it. ^_^ I am going to try to have Elena together by then, and I think Andy wants to have his Cid Highwind costume ready. (Heh, if not, I'll have to try and persuade him.) And wow, Starwind, I guess you've been pretty busy. I'm excited for my first skit. Should be lotsa fun. Squee!
You know this means our group and yours will have to track each other down for pictures. :P But that's pretty much going to be a piece of cake if we'll all be at the masquerade. Rawr.

Demri
04-17-2004, 09:32 PM
Oh, definitely. ^_^ I get to bitchslap Tifa. That's all that matters. Hehe.
Hey, does anyone want to do the FFXXX thing at AnimeNext? We're doing it Thursday night at prereg for Otakon, so this could be like practice. Hehe, I got my XXX costume today. It's so much fun. We're going to be naughty. Mwaaahaahaaaa...!

Ambrosia
04-17-2004, 11:50 PM
Oh, definitely. ^_^ I get to bitchslap Tifa. That's all that matters. Hehe.
Hey, does anyone want to do the FFXXX thing at AnimeNext? We're doing it Thursday night at prereg for Otakon, so this could be like practice. Hehe, I got my XXX costume today. It's so much fun. We're going to be naughty. Mwaaahaahaaaa...!
Woah, woah, woaaahhhh... you're slappin' Tifa? That's such a weird coincidence... seeing as how I'm going to be Scarlet for the masquerade, and she thoroughly enjoys abusing Miss Lockheart around as well (heck, they made it into a darn minigame!). Are you doing that as Elena? Because if you are, I'm simply going to HAVE to join you. ^^

Honeybee will be worn for the rest of the convention up until the point I have to change for the masquerade. If you end up having that photoshoot, I'll probably stop by... seeing as how I'm basically going to be the resident skank of FFVII. O.o

Biku-Chan
04-18-2004, 12:00 AM
Hehe, I'm going as Tifa. I'm not sure if Quisty was talking about me or not but oh well. I still get the bitch slappin', and yes, I will like it. I'm improving my Tifa outfit to make it look just like hers. Teeeee ^.^

Demri
04-18-2004, 07:12 AM
Ah, yes, the three of us will have to meet up at some point then. Should make for a good time. :)

tempest_strife
04-18-2004, 11:08 AM
Tempest Strife- LOL I take it LiL never told you I'm 6'4"m so ur still kinda chibi...but a fellow Cloud cosplayer as well, so the bad ass factor is still there...and nothing says revenge like posting nekkid pics of her.

Dagger- I cosplay Squall and Cloud, I have no right to call you a Cliche FF cosplayer,lol.

Demri-Skit? What Skit...I KEED! I have 3 different treatments written up, depending on who we can get

#1- Project:Silver and Cold-starring me,you,Carrie, Carrie's friend Jess and Cyn
#2-Project Minty-me,u,Carrie,MWToji if he knows what good for him, a Selphie cosplayer,Cyn, Joewy and said Carrie friend.
#3-Project Promise, me,u,Carrie, C's Friend, Cyn, Joewy and if we can score em, A zidane and dagger cosplayer.

Their all humor skits, but #1 will have more music and such.

I'm thinking more like we get to the con, and whe wee have the largest amount of people with camera's possible, kiss her. AKA: SephyXCloud. I think that should spread all across the internet within eight hours...

Ooooh... I wana be in a skit. :) Me and my sister would be perfect... If I could get her over her darn stage-fright.

Biku-Chan
04-18-2004, 11:40 AM
I can't go Friday... -blinks-

TheAnarCHris
04-18-2004, 10:33 PM
Stinger butt?!?!?! OH MAN, that rocks my socks.

Anywho, yeah to due the various costumes we have to make, my Cloud costume has been downgraded from Advent Children to basic FF7 Cloud...but on the bright side, that means I get to make myself a hard edge...and it would make more since with Carrie's pre-dead Aeris costume.

You know, whenever someone mentions Tifa and Scarleet in the same sentence, there's this one picture that pops in my head......what, stop looking at me like that, I'm sure I'm not the only person here who's ever looked at hentai!

Ambrosia
04-19-2004, 04:48 PM
Stinger butt?!?!?! OH MAN, that rocks my socks.

Anywho, yeah to due the various costumes we have to make, my Cloud costume has been downgraded from Advent Children to basic FF7 Cloud...but on the bright side, that means I get to make myself a hard edge...and it would make more since with Carrie's pre-dead Aeris costume.

You know, whenever someone mentions Tifa and Scarleet in the same sentence, there's this one picture that pops in my head......what, stop looking at me like that, I'm sure I'm not the only person here who's ever looked at hentai!
There's a picture I found a few months ago on Google's image search when I typed "Scarlet and Tifa"... with Scarlet slappin' the daylights out of the poor girl with some assistance from Elena. O.o It's not *hentai*, per say, but it's sure chock-full of cheesecake.

And mah butt's gonna ownnnnnnn, yo :P

Icequeenkitty
04-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Hmm... I have a feeling that the Turks will have to serve as the Bee Girl's body guards ^-^; some one might try to run away with you and yer stinger butt. ^o^ And slapping Tifa! *.*; Poor Tifa! Whatcha gotta do is hit the circle button right when she raises her hand!! Then jump off the sister ray!!.... hmmm.. ^^; No offense to mah dear Ambrosia but I loved smacking the crap out of Scarlet she had it coming! ^ .^ (V)

Ambrosia
04-19-2004, 10:42 PM
Hmm... I have a feeling that the Turks will have to serve as the Bee Girl's body guards ^-^; some one might try to run away with you and yer stinger butt. ^o^ And slapping Tifa! *.*; Poor Tifa! Whatcha gotta do is hit the circle button right when she raises her hand!! Then jump off the sister ray!!.... hmmm.. ^^; No offense to mah dear Ambrosia but I loved smacking the crap out of Scarlet she had it coming! ^ .^ (V)
Haha... I'm just gonna go around bopping everyone with that thing :P

...I'm just wondering how the hell I'm gonna SIT DOWN x_X

Cyn
04-20-2004, 12:42 AM
*Stabbity stabbity impale!* ...Whoops. ::Hides yet another Aeris corpse:: ...Hi, I'm Cyn. So, what's this I hear about somebody's butt owning the day?

Demri
04-20-2004, 06:20 AM
It's really quite simple, Miss Ambrosia. You just don't get to sit down at all. ^_^ That's how my Shion & Mary costumes are going to be (for various reasons). Or... You could make your stinger butt detachable, but then everyone will want to wear it and it'd be really grosso if someone let one rip inside of it. Then you'd have their icky fart cooties in it...

Ambrosia
04-20-2004, 06:49 AM
It's really quite simple, Miss Ambrosia. You just don't get to sit down at all. ^_^ That's how my Shion & Mary costumes are going to be (for various reasons). Or... You could make your stinger butt detachable, but then everyone will want to wear it and it'd be really grosso if someone let one rip inside of it. Then you'd have their icky fart cooties in it...
Thank you, Miss Demri, for being so... uh, graphic... :P
That would kinda be funny though, having a detachable butt for everyone to try on... imagine the photoshoot potential! ::dies::

And I kinda anticipate not being able to sit down... although the dealers room is gonna be absolute HELL in that costume.

TheAnarCHris
04-20-2004, 06:55 AM
Wow, an continous mentioning of butts and gas and it's NOT my fault. Cool beans.

But yeah,um...crap I gotta be in class in 4 minutes, I come back to this later!

TheAnarCHris
04-20-2004, 11:59 AM
::returns::

Sorry my mom called.....Cyn for crying out loud, leaving dead Aeris corpse in front of my house DOES NOT count as hiding their bodies...sides the smell is horrible and it attraches flies....you could at least put them in the garbage can or something....so let's review what I'm expected to see at animeNEXT....

1) Cyn making repeated attempts at taking my Gf live while she's in Aeris form.
2)A Bee Butt (tee hee)
3)Demri refusing to sit dow due to panty-shot related issues.
4)A small Cloud kicking Lil in the shins.
5) At least 4 catfights....shucks I know.

Wow and no CHris related mayhem to list yeah..wow I'm impressed.

Demri
04-20-2004, 02:54 PM
Heh, the dealers' room won't be hell for you - it'll be hell for everyone who runs into your stingee butt. I'll have to follow you around with a camera and take some clickclicks of your victims. It could be funny.

TheAnarCHris
04-20-2004, 03:12 PM
Note: From now on, we will no longer refers to pictures as photos but to clickclicks....also avatars are now Chazzwazzles!

Cyn
04-20-2004, 05:26 PM
...Can I hit on anybody I see fit while killing your g/f to make me look good?

tempest_strife
04-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Only if we can take clickclicks of it and make the clickclicks into our Chazzwazzles and Goswhoozits(signatures).

Ambrosia
04-20-2004, 09:56 PM
After I get back from this con, I'm changing my chazzwazzle clickclick into my ultra-savvy BeeButt (tm).

Demri, you better be wearing your XXX Quistis if you're taking victim photos of me... lol!

Demri
04-20-2004, 10:14 PM
Which begs the question... Are we doing a XXX shoot at AnimeNext? I think we should. But then, I suck, so don't listen to me. Kwah.

TheAnarCHris
04-20-2004, 10:20 PM
Probably, seeing how I have a new and daring creative team working on my Squallie costume..which mean Demri is kinda fired from tht job...which I doubt she minds...hehe. We can do the XXX shoot after the anime bathing suit party on friday.

neoangelwink
04-20-2004, 11:29 PM
(packing super light saber in bag) hi cyn tee, ^_^ this should be good . bee butt sound really cool.

Demri
04-21-2004, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I am soooo sad that I have to take a costuming project off my list. Teehee. I'm glad you're getting your Squall coat made, Starwind. That should kick some ass. Like Ambrosia's superstingerass. ^_^

TheAnarCHris
04-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Your glad? I'm the one who has to pay for everything and wear it,lol.

RainAlvaran
04-21-2004, 12:56 PM
I can't believe that I'll actually be able to take place in a FF photo shoot. ^_^ That and I'll be able to fit in with the FF crowd. It'll be a while before I can do my favorite character, but this year I should finally be in. (don't mind the ranting, I'm just happy. ^_^

TheAnarCHris
04-21-2004, 02:38 PM
Hey, glad to have you aboard Rain...just who are u cosplaying from FF btw?

Ambrosia
04-22-2004, 01:30 AM
If the XXX shoot is going to be on Friday, I definetely won't be able to attend. My group and I are coming on Saturday only. Sorry guys, we'll just have to track you down the next day.

Lil
04-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Can we pick a time for the FF7 shoot on Friday soon? I was thinking either 11am or around 2pm? I dunno. -_-0 Cuz If I can finish it I also wanna bring my Star Healer costume and I need to figure out when I can wear it.

TheAnarCHris
04-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Probably 3 to play if safe for the FF7 shoot. And mebbe we can hold the XXX shoot til Saturday night, seeing how we're all doing our FF8 costumes earlier that day.

Demri
04-22-2004, 10:08 PM
Whoohoo! I just got all the stuff for my Elena costume done, so I will definitely be cosplaying her at AnimeNext. I make a rather... Awkward Elena. Very androginous... I don't look like me. But, yeah, I think 3 p.m. on Friday works for me, too. And the XXX thing Saturday night works, too. That means Saturday is exclusively Quisty day, which I can certainly handle. ^_^

Lil
04-22-2004, 10:38 PM
Ok I'm holding 3pm for the photoshoot at the moment.

Elena rox! I hope to see you, she's one of my fave characters!

TheAnarCHris
04-22-2004, 11:39 PM
Yes, Saturday shall be fore FF8 only,yay!

Demri
04-23-2004, 12:13 AM
Well, I think we'll probably all get to meet at the FFVII shoot, yah? ^_^ I like Elena, even though I look like an androginous dork trying to cosplay as her. (I put a piccy in my gallery. It looks strange.) Anywho, yea for FFVIII Saturday! Starwind should use the "I dreamt I was a moron" quote in his signature. ::chuckles::

TheAnarCHris
04-25-2004, 12:28 AM
LOL once i get the new avatar, i will Demri ^/^

tempest_strife
04-27-2004, 06:12 PM
You mean, once you get your new Cazzwazzle...

I'm making the shirt/sweater/vest thing currently... The belts are going to be a pain in the butt. Nothing out currently has good images of where the belts are and where they go... plus there is the issue of making belts that long. -_-0

Demri
04-27-2004, 06:51 PM
Uh... Who are you cosplaying again, Tempest? I think I'm confused. ^_^

TheAnarCHris
04-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Tempest is cosplaying AC Cloud...oppose to my classic Cloud..note classic, not old school, call him old school and I shatter your kneecaps.

Demri
04-28-2004, 06:27 AM
What's wrong with calling him old school Cloud? Old school = better than new crap. Hehehe. ::runs in fear::

Vespaa
04-28-2004, 09:08 AM
I'm going to Anime Next 04, and being as redundant as possible, I'm most likely going to be Rinoa again. :P I would have liked to have a Tifa too this time, but it wouldn't be done soon enough, most likely. Yay for the same old costumes!

TheAnarCHris
04-28-2004, 10:52 AM
What's wrong with calling him old school Cloud? Old school = better than new crap. Hehehe. ::runs in fear::

Because, the term "Old School" does not apply to anything that's less than 20 years old, but some retarded white boy or something starting using it, now every idiot referring to something older than 5 years uses it....it's a Brookyln thing.

So yeah I'm cosplaying Cloud in his ORIGINAL outfit.

Demri
04-28-2004, 03:37 PM
Ah, I see. But just for fun, I can still call FF1 old school, ya? ;) (Personally, I think of old school as my fun little Texas Instrument that I had when I was like four. I hope I dig that out someday... It'd be fun to play again!)

Ambrosia
04-28-2004, 05:35 PM
Personally, I think of old school as my fun little Texas Instrument that I had when I was like four. I hope I dig that out someday... It'd be fun to play again!
I had one of those! And a Casio magic diary organizer... old skool 2 D Maxx, yo :P

Dragoon42
04-28-2004, 09:01 PM
Ha! Back in my day the TI would have been a dream console. When I programmed/played games we were lucky to have both 1's and 0's! Sometimes we didn't even have 1's. I once played a real-time three dimensional strategy game written in all 0's, predating assembly language!
Oh, and I'll probably be a Turk, if there are any still available.

TheAnarCHris
04-29-2004, 09:01 AM
Ah, I see. But just for fun, I can still call FF1 old school, ya? ;) (Personally, I think of old school as my fun little Texas Instrument that I had when I was like four. I hope I dig that out someday... It'd be fun to play again!)

Yes FF1 is quite the old skewl, hence ur kneecaps are still in their orginal, too sexy!, format.

tempest_strife
04-29-2004, 11:19 AM
"Old School" is playing Treasure Mountain, Sticky Bear, Reader Rabbit, and Donald Duck's ABCs on a black and orange moniter. My mother and sister had to read the text to me since I couldn't read yet.

Hey, wait... I think we had one of those TI things too...Yeah, we still do if it wasn't sold. You played spelling and math games on it right? And it was grey, about an inch thick, eight inches high, handle at the top, calculator like screen, made funny blooping sounds if you got things wrong or right, and the sticker for labling the keys was all primary colors.... whoa... @.@ Flash back city.

marsie
04-29-2004, 12:45 PM
Bah since talking with Chris I will be joining in the FFVIII SeeD cosplay.

How DO I get into these things.

I will be gluing my hair into a Selphie-ish style.

Demri- Old school is my oddessy gaming system and commador computer. XD

I need a decent picture of the funky front design of the SeeD jacket. If anyone has a decent image. Please send it to me. ASAP.
Also the footware of the female SeeD what does it look like? Are they boots?

TheAnarCHris
04-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Bah since talking with Chris I will be joining in the FFVIII SeeD cosplay.

How DO I get into these things.

I will be gluing my hair into a Selphie-ish style.

Demri- Old school is my oddessy gaming system and commador computer. XD

I need a decent picture of the funky front design of the SeeD jacket. If anyone has a decent image. Please send it to me. ASAP.
Also the footware of the female SeeD what does it look like? Are they boots?

Ummmm...I actually have a site with ALL the CGIs from FF8 on it frame by frame...just not one me on the time Marz, but I'll link it later tonight. You can probably use the piccie of Selphie when she's climbing the rocks.

StarDustShadow
04-29-2004, 04:03 PM
"Old School" is playing Treasure Mountain, Sticky Bear, Reader Rabbit, and Donald Duck's ABCs on a black and orange moniter. My mother and sister had to read the text to me since I couldn't read yet.

Holy Yevon, i used to play Treasure Mountain all the time tempest_strife! ^___^

I don't remember if i responded to this post, i don't think i did, but i'll be there as Summoner Yuna ^___^

*~Yunie~*

neoangelwink
04-29-2004, 10:52 PM
the more the marryer. we will pick more people at the con. not we moust do silly picture!!!!!

Lil
04-30-2004, 01:21 PM
A silly picture? <_< >_>0 Ut oh.... I fear....

tempest_strife
04-30-2004, 08:06 PM
Holy Yevon, i used to play Treasure Mountain all the time tempest_strife! ^___^

I don't remember if i responded to this post, i don't think i did, but i'll be there as Summoner Yuna ^___^

*~Yunie~*
Did you find the secret cave? =^-^= Yeah.... we were that pitiful. In one of the caves you kicked a rock, then you were in another cave. You could find gold coins in it. And how to somersault in mid air by pressing both bottons at once?

*Is remembering elve's magic sound effects and main theme song....*

Sorahana
05-10-2004, 04:04 PM
Did we decide on a time for this yet? Just wondering ^_^. I'm gonna be being Marlene from FFVII btw ^_~!!

TheAnarCHris
05-11-2004, 06:53 AM
I'm thinking around 3pm on Friday,unless u guys have a problem with that. Also, what's the dea dcount for the FF7 group anyway, we may be able toget a private photoshoot done.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-11-2004, 09:33 AM
If my brother comes, you'll have a mini-Cid Highwind. XD

Ambrosia
05-11-2004, 09:43 AM
I'll still be there with my little group, (Icequeenkitty, NikkDWolfwood, and myself) and we'll be Elena, Reno, and Honeybee... respectively. If you can get a private photoshoot, Chris, that would rock. We'd definetely be there... as long as it's Saturday.

TheAnarCHris
05-11-2004, 11:14 AM
I'll still be there with my little group, (Icequeenkitty, NikkDWolfwood, and myself) and we'll be Elena, Reno, and Honeybee... respectively. If you can get a private photoshoot, Chris, that would rock. We'd definetely be there... as long as it's Saturday.

Ackem! FF7 goodness is planned for Friday. Usually, I would chane it for Saturday, but I have much FF8ness to do that day, sum of it retaining to the
masquerade.

But none the less, this is who I think we have so far for FF7-

Cloud Strife-(me!)
Cloud Strife-Advent Children-Tempest Strife
Aeris Ganisborough-Neoangelwink
Tifa Lockheart-NAW's friend Jessie
Sephiroth-Lil, Cyn(?)
Rude-Cyn(?)
Elena-Demri
Reno-Dragoon(insert numbers here)
Barrett- Dj Ranma
CCAmanda-Marlene

These are the definities that I know off of the top of my head for Friday. Saturday's FF8 group looks something like this

Squall Leonheart (Battle and SeeD) me!
Rinoa Heartilly(Battle and Ballroom)-Neoangelwink
Selphie Timitt(SeeD)-Marsie
Quistis Triepe(SeeD and Battle)Demri.

Feel free to cut n past ur names where they may apply.

Lil
05-11-2004, 12:59 PM
3pm is good. I'd rather have the photo shoot outside, the pictures always turn out better that way. Wow it looks like we have a pretty good group goin!

Ambrosia
05-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Ackem! FF7 goodness is planned for Friday. Usually, I would chane it for Saturday, but I have much FF8ness to do that day, sum of it retaining to the
masquerade.

Ackem?! O_o

Anyway, if it must be Friday, then I'll see if maybe I can get the rest of the crew to come. They only wanted to go on Saturday, but another friend of mine wants to go for the whole weekend... so ehh... don't count us in yet, but it's a possibility.

Plus my stinger ass longs to be in an FFVII photoshoot :P

TheAnarCHris
05-11-2004, 02:46 PM
Yes ackem. It's....German....for.....ack.....lol Stinger ass.

But that would give us 13 ppl..which is almost 20.

Demri
05-11-2004, 02:52 PM
Stingerass! Whoohoo!! Sorry, that just sounds like fun. And I like Chris' signature - it's all perfect now. ^_^ I also like photoshoots. Wow, do we gots lots of 'em. Btw, Chris, I need to talk to you about the masquerade thing. I want to know what's going now because I'm all nosey like that.

Dragoon42
05-11-2004, 03:05 PM
I don't know who volunteered me for Tseng *cough Demri cough*. If you'd change me to Reno I'd appreciate it.

TheAnarCHris
05-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Umm...oh yeah that....well I'm sorry to say that...
HAHA GOTCHA!

All is good in the world of masquerade ^/^. The cast has been confirmed, but I'm trying to score us an addition SeeD or two (If u should know one let me know). But Cyn and I will finalized the script this weekend, then I have to work on the timing for it, and ill send the finalized script in like 2 weeks. ^/^

TheAnarCHris
05-11-2004, 03:11 PM
I don't know who volunteered me for Tseng *cough Demri cough*. If you'd change me to Reno I'd appreciate it.

Done and done. But since the number 42 slaved my village, I refuse to type it in any of my posts....ah dammit >/<.

ItsMeJT
05-12-2004, 07:20 PM
well, you're still gonna have me arriving as Reno. i've been growing my hair out, and once i dye it, it shall look perfect for him.

Tainted-Embrace
05-18-2004, 07:57 AM
._. Steph are you wearing Quistis for Anime next.

Demri
05-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Of course! I heart Quistis. ^_^ I'm thinking of splitting Saturday between Quistis SeeD and Quistis battle.

TheAnarCHris
05-18-2004, 03:25 PM
Of course! I heart Quistis. ^_^ I'm thinking of splitting Saturday between Quistis SeeD and Quistis battle.

U better, we need u in Quisty form for the skit ^/^. I was gonna suggest u wear SeeD quisty for it, buy seeing how Q-chan doesnt wear her outfit for the dance, u may want to stick with regular Quisty. Also, TE, I don't suppose u have a SeeD costume in the works, we could really use you in the skit.

Tainted-Embrace
05-18-2004, 06:18 PM
Well Steph if you're doing Quistis, and I'm not like doing anything?
And I'm actually allowed to go?
Maybe I can be your Selphie-chan.
^^....
Since I'll be it for Otakon.
XD

TheAnarCHris
05-18-2004, 10:32 PM
Yar el Selphie-chan is muy importante for said skit. We need her something fierce, but do u have the SeeD costume is the question.

neoangelwink
05-18-2004, 11:00 PM
^_^ tee aerith is 99% done just neet o find green bead really big one

Tainted-Embrace
05-19-2004, 07:00 AM
Neo- x.x do you have any pics posted of it?
o.o Do it soon cause I want to see it!

Biku-Chan
05-19-2004, 09:42 PM
I wish I could go Friday... but apparently I cannot. On saturday I'm going as Advent Children Tifa.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-19-2004, 09:57 PM
Hey, I'm going Sat. as AC Tifa too! But only for the masquerade, for the hall cosplay I have different costumes.

ayanamilisa
05-19-2004, 11:20 PM
again i'm thief and warrior rikku
damn but i'm excited :D

neoangelwink
05-19-2004, 11:57 PM
sweeeeeeeeet ^_^ this sould be good more and more peeps

Demri
05-20-2004, 06:17 AM
I just realized that AnimeNext is now less than a month away. Big eep!

TheAnarCHris
05-20-2004, 08:37 AM
Yar. I just commission someone to make my AC Cloud armor. I'm gona be Buster Sword impaired this year though, seeing how no one's been able to clarify what sword Mr. Strife is using this time around. I'll probably just swing Punishment around, or worst comes to worse, have Andy jump on my shoulders and we'll bust heads a la Mario And Luigi Superstar Saga.

Hahah italian!

And TE, u never answered my questions (sends mini-moose to gently chew upon her head until she is sad)

Lil
05-20-2004, 11:27 AM
Yeah there's no way I'm doing Masamune. -_-0 I'm going to have to get my dad to help me make it after this con for another time. I will have black materia..... and a blue and yellow one. I dunno what they can be lol. I guess one's an add-on thing like slash all, and perhaps the other is the underwater materia? Or I can use my imagination and pretend summon materia isn't red and say it's Shiva. I'm also making super-fake looking coins that say 1 gil if I have time. For the armour I wish I had the $ to commision. I'm making it out of plastic and painting it. Then I'm still on the look out for dollar plastic bowls for the rounded peices.

CloudRenoFF7
05-20-2004, 02:30 PM
What happens in a XXX photo shoot??

TheAnarCHris
05-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Yeah there's no way I'm doing Masamune. -_-0 I'm going to have to get my dad to help me make it after this con for another time. I will have black materia..... and a blue and yellow one. I dunno what they can be lol. I guess one's an add-on thing like slash all, and perhaps the other is the underwater materia? Or I can use my imagination and pretend summon materia isn't red and say it's Shiva. I'm also making super-fake looking coins that say 1 gil if I have time. For the armour I wish I had the $ to commision. I'm making it out of plastic and painting it. Then I'm still on the look out for dollar plastic bowls for the rounded peices.

Kewlies. Carrie's bringing white materia for her Aeris costume, and there's a small chance i'll be making Cloud's hard edge.

Dragoon42
05-20-2004, 07:53 PM
Starwind: I'll bring the mallets for the head busting.

CloudReno: XXX shoot = little clothing.

Tainted-Embrace
05-20-2004, 08:42 PM
>> I thought were doing the XXX for OTakon.
x.x Man is there another one here?

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-20-2004, 08:54 PM
You'll be doing the XXX Shoot late Saturday night, right? ^^;;; I don't want my mom walking in on something like that... I know it's fun for you guys, but it's not exactly mom friendly. If you could say when and where you're doing it, that'd be great, so that I can keep my mom away from that area and save us both embarrassment ^^;;

Tainted-Embrace
05-20-2004, 09:03 PM
Steph if you're in it >> I'll do it maybe.

Sorahana
05-20-2004, 09:55 PM
I won't be there Saturday night...............boo............lol xD;.
But anyway I'm glad we're having a FF shoot at this ^_~. No con is complete without one!!

Tainted-Embrace
05-20-2004, 10:07 PM
Poor Amanda-chan.

neoangelwink
05-20-2004, 11:04 PM
:-; indeed

Demri
05-21-2004, 06:31 AM
Yeah, um, when is the AnimeNext FF XXX shoot? Did we plan on Saturday? I'm certainly in. ^_^

Tainted-Embrace
05-21-2004, 06:35 AM
If you're in I'm in.
I could always pull off xxx Selphie or Yuna. Lol.

Rikku84
05-21-2004, 06:15 PM
i may or may not be able to go, depending on my funding

but ff costume wise i have:
selphie w/ nunchaku :D (huge uber metal chain too)
ffx rikku
ffx2 thief rikku
and I WISH I HAD MONEY TO MAKE SAMURAI RIKKU! >< (i am going to go ALL OUT when i make this one! *starry eyes at young auron*)

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-21-2004, 07:33 PM
i may or may not be able to go, depending on my funding

but ff costume wise i have:
selphie w/ nunchaku :D (huge uber metal chain too)
ffx rikku
ffx2 thief rikku
and I WISH I HAD MONEY TO MAKE SAMURAI RIKKU! >< (i am going to go ALL OUT when i make this one! *starry eyes at young auron*)

I found Samurai Rikku was not terribly expensive to make, and mine turned out okay. Of course, I had to revise it twice, so the total cost came out to be about $90 with the first edition and then the second edition. But if you do just one edition, then mine was only about $60. Then again, it depends what kind of armor you want to use. I wanted to get my armor made from a rather cheap prop maker, and the entire total came out to be over $800 (+ the sword), because there's just so much armor. If you want cheap armor, you have to make it yourself. I was told to use aluminum sheeting and cover it in foam. It worked out pretty well. So yeah! I'd reccomend at least starting on it. And DEFINITELY go to Wal-Mart. Much, much cheaper prices than any craft shop I've been to. Good luck!

Tainted-Embrace
05-21-2004, 09:53 PM
Depends if I have >> it by then.
^^' Muwahwa.

neoangelwink
05-21-2004, 11:18 PM
wow $800. mmm that must loook really good.

Rikku84
05-22-2004, 12:39 AM
when i say im going to go all out on doing samurai rikku (not just for my love of rikku, but for my love of auron as well).... and the prospect of my boyfriend possibly going as auron.... i will buy every fabric and material to be as exact as i can and do every little detail on every little spot i can find, i dont care if i spend 200 bucks on this costume it will be PERFECT *just a little obsessed now are we?* :D *big huge grin*

ayanamilisa
05-22-2004, 12:49 AM
i was just talking with someone about doing that samurai costume as well.
I luv auron so much he's so awsome and rikku has his basic sword..its so cool
i want it!! good job i hope you make it awsome

Rikku84
05-22-2004, 12:55 AM
not just his basic sword - but her outfit out of all 3 girls is the most auron-esque!!! rikku and auron belong together!!!! :D :D :D :D *swoons*

ayanamilisa
05-22-2004, 01:30 AM
why does auron have to be so damn cool!?! he's like the best vgame chara
ever! (pant pant) i'm ok really...

Tainted-Embrace
05-22-2004, 10:01 AM
._. I like Tidus.. Is that bad.. -Twitch Twitch.-
He's gorgeous. I love him..x.x' Lol.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-22-2004, 03:23 PM
I'm personally not a fan of Rikku/Auron, but whatever floats your boat. Seperate, they're awesome, but together... eh. ^^;; I just love both the characters, and Samurai didn't show too much skin. Version 2.0's in my gallery, but I just realized by going back and using Scan Lvl. 3, that some of it's wrong. >.< But I'll fix that before the con. Anyway, I'd reccomend using Wal-mart's dollar fabric, because 1 it's cheap, and two, apparently satin's very hard to sew with, and can get hot, and will wrinkle easily. And if you want to undo the seams, you have to go and undo every one by one by hand. You can't rip the seams or anything, which makes undoing everything if you mess up very difficult. Don't use cotton, but more a type of linen. And watch out in the reference pic's, because that's where I figured out I made most of my mistakes. I followed the reference pics and not the game pics. Game pics show the leggings and the extra rings on the arms. And... I'm sad to say, but if you want the armor perfect, you may have to go to a props designer. And, like I said, that can get up to $800. I'm not so sure any cosplayer would pay $1000 for a costume ^^;; (the extra 200 being for the satin and the rest of the fabric). I wanted my costume perfect too, but hey, it's only my first costume that i really put effort into and I had to make modifications for. But whatever, I'm getting off topic, ne? I'll shut up now. PM me if you need any help.

Tainted-Embrace
05-22-2004, 03:36 PM
>.> I'm a fan of Tidus and Yuna.
XD That's me - because they are so cute together.
There love, and little signs of affection.
"The whistle"
"The smile"
"The laughing."
The kiss, and so on.
It's kawaii I love it.
-Melts.- I'm a sucker for Romance.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-22-2004, 07:04 PM
Yeah, Tidus and Yuna are definitely one of my favorite het pairings. Soooo adorable!

Tainted-Embrace
05-22-2004, 07:20 PM
: ) YEAH THEY ARE.. -Squeals.-

Lil
05-23-2004, 07:03 PM
See I must be the odd ball... I was hoping for Lulu x Tidus.

How's everyone's costumes coming? I just started on Seph's jacket.

Tainted-Embrace
05-23-2004, 07:17 PM
Ewww Lulu and Wakka are fine with me.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-23-2004, 07:27 PM
The only one I can stand Lulu with is Chappu. They were kinda cute.

My costume's coming along great! I have Samurai and Machina Maw completed, and I'm working on Tifa AC. I'm trying for craftsmanship on Tifa, so I'm really trying hard. I got the vinyl, and I have everything cut out except for her back skirt, and her shirt's coming along perfectly.

Tainted-Embrace
05-23-2004, 07:31 PM
YEAH but she has a baby with Wakka.

Sorahana
05-23-2004, 08:42 PM
I have yet to start my costumes................need my mom to take me to Wal-Mart!! GAH!! *whines* I'm trying to decide...........Gippal or Eiko for AnimeNext? Lol xD;

Dragoon42
05-23-2004, 08:46 PM
I vote Gippal. *meanders off to find his missing margarita*

neoangelwink
05-23-2004, 10:51 PM
tee is any one going to dress as chappu and if so we could have chappu fighting over lulu with wakka

Tainted-Embrace
05-24-2004, 07:05 AM
^^' Yuna and Tidus still rule my mind.
If anyone is Tidus >> I want to cling.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-24-2004, 08:39 AM
I say go for gippal.

TheAnarCHris
05-24-2004, 08:47 AM
MMMM...Lulu....

What, so I have a slight thing for ol' Moogle Boobs. Trust me, that's nothing compared for my "thing" for Tifa and Rinoa...and Quistis....and Aeris...and Paine....

ANYWHO weee!

Speaking of costumes, I actually comisiioned Rikku84 to make me my Cloud armor, and NAW and I will start work on Cloud this week, and Squally-boy next week. Fun fun fun!

And Amanda, make Eiko, She's soo tiny n cute!

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-24-2004, 10:11 AM
Starwind, are you making AC Cloud, KH Cloud, or FF7 Cloud? I think you said it before, but I got lost in the shuffle XD

TheAnarCHris
05-24-2004, 11:58 AM
Dont feel bad. I started off with AC Cloud, then decied to do FF7 Cloud ,and we've finalyl decided on AC Cloud. So AC Cloud it is ^_^\

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-24-2004, 01:25 PM
w00t! we'll have to do a photo op or something, cause I'll be AC Tifa XD

Tainted-Embrace
05-24-2004, 04:07 PM
>> Yeah Gippal is hot.

Sorahana
05-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Hmmm........maybe I should do both Eiko and Gippal..........I dunno!!
And Starwind I'm gonna be a tall Eiko lol ^^; Eiko's like what 4 foot something?! I'm like 5'7"!! *roflmao* I'm not sure..........although I'm gonna have to make both of em anyway since I'm wearing both of them @ Otakon...........someone help me decide ^^;

And Kayla, stay away from Gippal!! You have Tidus and I have Gippal so buwahahaha >D!!

Tainted-Embrace
05-24-2004, 04:13 PM
>.> Yeah Yeah, I can cling to you if you're Gippal though right?

Sorahana
05-24-2004, 04:25 PM
Yes lol ^^; So which shall it be...........Eiko or Gippal?! Help me decide ^O^!!

Tainted-Embrace
05-24-2004, 04:43 PM
Gippal................

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-24-2004, 06:11 PM
Gippal, most definitely Gippal.

Sorahana
05-24-2004, 06:20 PM
Gippla it is!! ^_^. Fear my crossplaying-ness lol xD;
I will have fun being Gippal *O* muhahahahahaha!!!

Tainted-Embrace
05-24-2004, 06:23 PM
: ) That's what I said - Gippal./

TheAnarCHris
05-24-2004, 11:50 PM
w00t! we'll have to do a photo op or something, cause I'll be AC Tifa XD

Rockage, I know both Lil and Cyn will have AC Sephiroth's on hand, or Cyn will at least have Vincent completed. This is actually the first of two AC costumes I'm working on, Cyn and I are cosplaying the 3 Seph-clone guys later this year, as well as NAW making Tifa's AC costume.

Tainted-Embrace
05-25-2004, 05:38 PM
Cyn rules. ^^' I talk to him but I think he hates me now <<.
I can't wait for this guys.
^^' I'm excited that my dad is letting me go with Tiffy and her parents.
I'm just not registered..x.x -Cries.-

Demri
05-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Yea! I get to meet Miss Kayla! ^_^ Um... Sorry I haven't gotten around to mailing out your Selphie dress yet. I've been busy and lazy, but I really need to do that this week... Btw, Chris, you have a skit ready for me to read yet?? :)

Tainted-Embrace
05-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Hey Hey O.O Steph I want you to so bad come to my graduation.

And I can't wait to be your Selphie.
Like for this XXX and Otakons it makes me want to be.
XXX Selphie instead of Yunie.
XD Lol but you know me <-- Rawr.

Sorahana
05-25-2004, 08:24 PM
Cyn rules. ^^' I talk to him but I think he hates me now <<.
I can't wait for this guys.
^^' I'm excited that my dad is letting me go with Tiffy and her parents.
I'm just not registered..x.x -Cries.-

Kayla is lucky she gets to go with Tiffy and her parents XD. I hafta go with my mom ><. I'm the same age as Kayla but no I can't go anywhere without my mom ;_; its not fair!! *whines*

But I'll hopefully get stuff for Gippal and Kayla's surprise tmrw to start on them! ^_~

Dragoon42
05-25-2004, 08:33 PM
Let's pretend (don't have to try too hard) I don't know who Gippal is...Can someone tell me who Gippal is?

Sorahana
05-25-2004, 08:44 PM
Gippal is one of the guy characters in FFX-2. He's buddies with Nooj and Baralai. Here is a piccie of him ^O^.
Making his costume is going to be much fun lol........:sweatdrop:

Tainted-Embrace
05-25-2004, 08:45 PM
>> I'm older then you Amanda.
Get the straight - -_-''
I'm graduating and you're not.
You must remember I am older then you.
Lol.

TheAnarCHris
05-26-2004, 12:12 AM
Couple of things

1)Cyn-while he's all angsty, he probably doesnt hate you. He's just....angsty, The guy is the Iori to my Kyo, the Sephiroth to my Cloud, the Riku to my Leon....okay that last one didnt make much sense,but I ain't cosplaying Sora. Deal with it!

2) Can we try to keep the spamming of non-animeNEXT related events down? It's already gotten on of out threads shut down, and I have the mods on my ass as it is for my own stupidity, i dont need em there for someone elses.

3)Sheesh Demri, I've only been out of skewl a day. But relax, I'm paying Carrie and visit this weekend, where we're gonna discuss our portion of the skit, then I can write it up. We also still lack a Selphie in SeeD costume. If u'd be willing to let someone borrow ur SeeD costume while ur wear regulat Quisty, that would rock, but you told me ur were kinda protective of ur costumes, so I'm not gonna bug ya. While we can let Quistis slid w/o a SeeD costume, we can't do the same for Selphie.

4)Gippal-The only male character from FFX-2 who didnt make me vomit. Him and Auron we like the only two redeeming characters with a wang from that game. Especially if u saw the "Jackass" movie sphere.

Sorahana
05-26-2004, 06:38 PM
I got some stuff for Gippal today so the Gippal-ness can begin!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!! Starwind, cower in fear >D. I hope people will still know its me because when I crossplay I'm unrecognizable lol ^^;.

marsie
05-26-2004, 07:17 PM
Chris- Bah depending on the size of the person. I can let my SeeD costume go for the masq. But as long as she/he wears a sign on it "Made by Beth" XD I also am the masta of the Selphie hair! Since I was planning on wearing it on Sat I do not have to wear it to the masq. Tell me if this helps.

Tainted-Embrace
05-26-2004, 09:36 PM
{ Marsie - You better be doing SM for Anime next or OTakon. }

But for this thread, I'm going to do Selphie with you guys I think.
>> Am I allowed to bring my Selphie nunchucks here,
I know there's a thing at Otakon, wondering if there's
a thing here?

Dragoon42
05-26-2004, 10:01 PM
Tainted-Embrace: While I was cosplaying Link with my 6 foot long master sword and yard high shield the AnimeNEXT staff didn't say anything. The only thing you're not allowed to have is live steel. I think your Selphie flails should be fine.

Tainted-Embrace
05-26-2004, 10:05 PM
Thanks Dragoon. Then I'll def be Selphie.
Either doing my hair, or trying to fix up some type of wig that I had before -
but making it perfect.
Hmf, I should use my own hair.
I got the Nunchucks too^^!
: ) So yeah.
{ All the outfit needs is Steph's >> autograph. Steph = Demri Lol. }
But I need Selphie boots too.

TheAnarCHris
05-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Chris- Bah depending on the size of the person. I can let my SeeD costume go for the masq. But as long as she/he wears a sign on it "Made by Beth" XD I also am the masta of the Selphie hair! Since I was planning on wearing it on Sat I do not have to wear it to the masq. Tell me if this helps.

Well it's Ryukku84 from this site, or Tainted Embrace for the skit. Ryukke said she was gonna pm me her measurements soon, so if u wanna PM the SeeD outfit's one, we can take it from there. also Marsie, WTF is up w/ the panels. The FF one I'm doing is Friday at 12pm? I am confused.

TheAnarCHris
05-27-2004, 12:12 AM
Ryukku84: h38-39 , b 34-35, w 28-29

Here u go MF

Tainted-Embrace
05-27-2004, 07:56 PM
o.o Ohh a skit, I was totally absent minded in looking
at that, Lol sorry hun.
So what are you guys like planning to do.

TheAnarCHris
05-31-2004, 12:04 AM
Yay, work on my costumes and the skit has begun.

Here's the breakdown
Cloud-25%
We have everything, all that is left is to make it
Squall-15%
Hey it's started, give me a break
Hard Edge-100%
Heheh I have a stabby device
The skit
25%
I have to type everything up. Then it's on to recording the soundtrack.

Sorahana
05-31-2004, 08:13 AM
You have a stabby device? Oh no........xD;
Well I have...... a Gippal bootcover done? lmao
I need to get more work done on my Gippal ^^;. And I need to get a basket of flowers for my Marlene costume. Its only 19 days away *O*!!
*goes into hyper mode*

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 10:11 AM
Dude I want to so see your Squall outfit.

Cyn
05-31-2004, 11:05 AM
I may not be doing AC Sephiroth anymore...

Maester Seymour
05-31-2004, 04:38 PM
Bwahaha I post here on the cliche thread...I'll be Maester Seymour on friday from late afternoon to the end of the day, so...yay?

Rikku84
05-31-2004, 04:52 PM
ill prolly be rikku (x2 - thief) on friday, selphie (seed/regular) all day saturday, and temari (naruto) on sunday (& hopefully w/ the fan!)

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 05:34 PM
CYN BE SOMEONE.
I'm being Selphie for Steph(Demri) ^.^' that's all I know.

Lil
05-31-2004, 08:28 PM
I may not be doing AC Sephiroth anymore...

Awwww.... :..( I wanted a twin. Then I could have been a mini-me!

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 08:35 PM
._. Yeah he should be your twin Lol...x.x'
Lets make him do it.

Dagger
05-31-2004, 09:04 PM
Bah, I don't know if I'll be able to get Squall done in time, but I'm not sure (I haven't *really* started it yet). If I can't get him done, I'll most likely be Aeris. But I really really want to be Squall. *pouts*

Cyn
05-31-2004, 09:12 PM
I don't have the money to do it anymore..

Lil
05-31-2004, 09:19 PM
Awww. Well there's always a next time. Money situations can stink. I remember when I didn't have a job. I'd get 5$ a month if I was lucky. And now I gotta budget n stuff for paying for cars n cons n shopping. Things will get better! Yoshhh!

Tainted-Embrace
05-31-2004, 09:44 PM
I hope you can get money to do something.

Cyn
05-31-2004, 10:02 PM
Why would it matter what I wore? You don't even wish to talk to me.

neoangelwink
05-31-2004, 10:33 PM
aw dont think like that. ^__^ any way dress what do have and make getto vershion too,just for kicks.

neoangelwink
05-31-2004, 10:48 PM
p.s any way do so many costume chang and having a to sit at artest ally most of the time at the con im just going to ff it out this time. i feel i just dont have time to do any other none ff stuff this time. ^__^ do gettting sick is slowing me down do i dont really have time to fix costume belldany dizzy or make dizzy new wings.

so it will be rinoa battel ,rinoa ballroom and aerith old school and beach time fun aerith. for anime next. it mite change thought if i have time and to fix belldany yellow trangel parts and make better jewlery. also need to finsh up hats and finsh chris 2 outfits.

marsie
06-01-2004, 03:21 AM
oooh too bad I have yet to see your Belldandy! ;_;

This time for me is going to be rather boring. ^^; Not too many costumes,
only Summoner Yuna, SeeD Selphie, Summoner Yuna Swimsuit, and *cough*sailor neptune*cough*

Cyn- I wish I could see your AC Seph again. I really liked it! Very suave!

neoangelwink
06-01-2004, 10:27 AM
Summoner Yuna, is hard one to do. i can't wait to see it. ^___^ sailor neptune should be very pretty. ^_^ it going to be fun doing a swim suit shoot. it going to feel like sport illtraed.

Natalie
06-01-2004, 08:09 PM
my friend danni and i will be raving as rikku from x-2(thief). i might walk around a little as her before hand so i don't have to run upstairs and change in 5 min before the rave starts.

Tainted-Embrace
06-01-2004, 10:32 PM
NEO WINK! You're going to be here? OMG.
I want to def meet you and get bunches of pics.
Promise to meet me?!
I'm going thurs night.
Yay!

neoangelwink
06-01-2004, 10:57 PM
tainted-embrace it will be ^__^ really great to met u too. yeahee for ff stuff yeahee.
i will be there friday. also at panel too with starwind824.

Tainted-Embrace
06-01-2004, 11:12 PM
: ) I can't wait then, We must get picssss.

TheAnarCHris
06-02-2004, 12:51 AM
Yeah time for sum shameless plugging.

I'm running a FF fandom panel on Friday at 12. As of now, Me, Cyn, NAW, Oshi and Marsie are the panelists and it should be crazy good fun.

And fear not girls, ur raping and fondling a Cyn will happend, I'm making it my business that he makes his Sephiroth costume for this con...I'm also making it my business to tickle Lil and bonk her in the head with my Hard Edge XD

There's not too much to see with Squallie boy yet TE, but on the bright side, I snapped some amazing piccies of NAW in her new and awesomer Aeris costume. Hopefully she'll have those to show off soon XD

marsie
06-02-2004, 03:38 AM
O.o Carrie has a fan girl!!!!

Chris- If you are bonking Lil with your hard edge make sure that i get pictures....for prosperity! ^.~

*_* I have almost totally revamped my Summoner Yuna. I am quite please with the outcome. I can't wait to show it off.

Cyn
06-02-2004, 07:06 AM
Chris- If you are bonking Lil with your hard edge make sure that i get pictures....for prosperity! ^.~

Chris will have a hard time doing that...Y'know, with the stab in the back..

Ravien
06-02-2004, 10:03 AM
man...I never look at these forums anymore :P

anyway, as I've said in other posts (I hope you're not getting sick of them by now) I'm going as Ritz Malheur from Final Fantasy Tactics Advance.

Are there no other Tactics people? ;_;

*sits in Tactics corner beating off FFX-2'ers with her staff of doom*

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 01:44 PM
=.o Marsie rockers, I just have to state that, cause she does.
: ) Lol.

o.o I need to hurry up on the getting things together.
But my dad def said I could go with Tiffy and her parents,
yesterday.
When he met her.
So YAY.

Lil
06-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Chris will have a hard time doing that...Y'know, with the stab in the back..

Does that mean you are gonna gang up on Chris with me and open a can of Whoop-ass?

Demri
06-02-2004, 08:54 PM
Out of curiosity and forgetfulness, are we doing a XXX thing at AnimeNext? I think Chris had mentioned maybe Saturday night, but I just don't remember anymore...

Tainted-Embrace
06-02-2004, 09:00 PM
YEah cause >> I think I got mines all sorted.

TheAnarCHris
06-03-2004, 10:53 PM
XXX=Friday night, though I'm not sure if Carris will have her Rinoa done by then....we could probably through together and XXXAeris one of sorts though?

And backing to the bonking, let's getting something straight....Aeris got stabbed in the back, Cloud caught it in the stomach...and still sent Sephiroth plunging to his flashblack demise...and bonks wil happen, mwahahah!

Cyn
06-04-2004, 12:25 AM
I'm sorry to announce it again, but due to my inexperience and lack of skills in certain areas, I can't possibly finish this cosplay, so I won't be doing a FF cosplay.

Chris, talk to me later about the skit. Sorry bro.

marsie
06-04-2004, 02:55 AM
Cyn would make a loverly Yuna and I know he'd fit in my costume! Could you work that into the skit?
>.>
<.<

XD

Tainted: *blushes* Thanks I do rock don't I?

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-04-2004, 03:11 PM
XXX=Friday night, though I'm not sure if Carris will have her Rinoa done by then....we could probably through together and XXXAeris one of sorts though?

And backing to the bonking, let's getting something straight....Aeris got stabbed in the back, Cloud caught it in the stomach...and still sent Sephiroth plunging to his flashblack demise...and bonks wil happen, mwahahah!

Aheh heh... sorry to be asking this again, but... where are you guys holding this and at what time, so I can avoid that area with my mom? Cause... I don't really want her to see that and be like "O_O ANIME PORN WHAT!?" ^^;;;

marsie
06-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Don't worry. They will be somewhat decent in public.....^.~

Demri
06-05-2004, 12:04 PM
XXX Friday night sounds like fun. I don't have anything already planned for that, so, um, yeah... And of course we'll be good. ;)

Tainted-Embrace
06-05-2004, 10:21 PM
Well Steph if you do it Friday.
I'll probably do it Friday.
I tried coming up with something.
I threw that thing together this weekend,
and grabbed Aisha's weird brown dark red wig,
over my blonde <.< so you can see both but it sorta
looks all Rogue ish with the streaks Lol.
: O ANd took pics, whenever she gives them - Which
Iunno if I want her to X.x' show,
I'll show.
: ) Lol.

XXX Selphie that is.
Until I have the real hair o.o for the convention of course.

TheAnarCHris
06-06-2004, 01:16 AM
I was thinking of holding the XXX photoshoot in someone's room actually, so that we dont attract too much attraction, and if there's only a handful of us...we'll decide once we're at the con and we'll have the final number..expect it to be around 8/9ish though.

And while Cyn in Yuna form would be hilarious....really really hilarious....really really..ah u get the point, i've written 3 verisons of the script, one w/o him, one w/him in Sephiroth form, and one with him in Unknown Rikku form. All of the them work, won't take u guys too long to figure out how to do and should be super fun, once i type them up. However, I think said Cyn actually has all the Seph-material he needs, although pointers on how to make the consume would be appreicated laides and ....whatever males we have here other than Cyn and I,lol.....also does anyone have a portable cd player w/ a tape recorder in it, im dont at the time and need to make a copy of the soundtrack of the skit on it for the masquerade.

Sorahana
06-06-2004, 01:20 AM
*whines* I can't be Gippal for AN -_-. It's not even closed to finished. But! Gippal will be at Otakon so yipee! Guess this means I'm just being Marlene ^_^. Um.........fear me and my cuteness?! :3

Tainted-Embrace
06-06-2004, 11:18 AM
Ohh, well Cyn can't be Yuna, I order him not to be.
Lol.
: ) He'd make a cuter Paine.
Lol.

o.o But anyways,
I'll be Selphie for the FF shoot.
And probably xxx Selphie for the xxx thing.
Unless I get xxx Yuna.
Ohwell who knows.
I'll tell you before hand.

TheAnarCHris
06-07-2004, 03:51 PM
Okies ppl in my skit, i need email addys so i can email u the script...that would be Cyn, Demri, and Ryukku84, I have everyone elses...oh wait i do have Cyn's...well then just Demri and Ryukky, nyuk nyuk nyuk