PDA

View Full Version : Loneliness of Con and Pathetic-ness

Blade
05-08-2002, 11:06 PM
:eek: I don't know anyone here... Though I've seen Rosiel at the last AX *notes she took her picture over 4 times* :crylaugh: *feels somehow alone in all these threads* :o Oh well... >>
I have a few pathetic questions:
1) Is it true that there is going to be a J-rock/pop event at this upcoming AX???
2) Does anyone know anyone who is looking to be in a Cosplay group/getting one together around Southern Cali?
3) How dumb am I? Nevermind, ignore number three...........
:schitzo:

Rosiel
05-08-2002, 11:48 PM
Don't be lonely! We're all nice and friendly.

> Though I've seen Rosiel at the last AX *notes she took her picture over 4 times*

Oh what were you dressed as? *curious*

Blade
05-09-2002, 12:38 AM
:) *feels not as lonely* Hehe.

I was dressed up as Mad Hatter. >> Though that probably doesn't help, seeing as how many Mad Hatters there were... o.o ...gah... *looks for picture*

*notes that the bright red permint hair dye faded since last AX ...cheap-o dye....* ~_~#

MyuMyu
05-09-2002, 05:09 PM
*laugh* ill bet Rosiel remembers me - I glomped 'er!! XD AND petted her wings. Multiple times. *snerk* I was hanging out with an Aya (my friend Alisa) and a Mika-chan (waah why re my friends so good looking and taken?? wait - im spoken for... nm 9_9)

MyuMyu
05-09-2002, 07:38 PM
*laugH* yay! i win!! mad psychic skillz i tell you ^_~ Still love those wings <3<3<3 hehe

Im not sure about Aya-chan (ill ask her) but im pretty sure Mika would be up for the idea! =D Ill send you their emails ^_^

waaah i have to finish(read: start) my noise costume @_@ the jacket's gonna be the end of me,im sure... any ideas for patterns? The skirt is easy enough :) and i have the boots/hair *has noise hair, whee*

*pikku* nuuu your hair!! *dies!* but anything to avoid the wig - i TOTALLY understand @_@ i onoly cosplay charas i can do the hair for *laugh* i dont like wearing them ^^;;; although the one i hjad for my Ocarina outfit wasnt too bad - made me look odd, twas a light blue colour...