PDA

View Full Version : Pajama party at AM03 idea!

JoeBoeing
11-05-2002, 05:46 PM
Hi all,

I'm wondering what you guys would think if I tried to organise a Videogame/anime Pajama party or if one of you would like to host one? I'd host it in my room but my roomie likes to sleep at night.

I can bring the soda (several 2 litres, and cups) and microwave popcorn if we can get a microwave.

I'm thinking this would be a blast.

To see the thread that ispired this go to:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2798

Anyone up for this?

From,
Joe

JoeBoeing
11-06-2002, 11:52 AM
Oh, what night would be best for this? Friday or Saturday night?

I was thinking Saturday night because AM is discussing having the Cos-play under the stars shown on the hotel TV and we can watch it in our pajamas in a nice heated room instead a cold outside.

I'm going to reserve a room for Saturday night in a couple days if there are no replies.

FRom,
Joe

Q-Chan
11-06-2002, 11:56 AM
Saturday would be cool... But what would have to happen..?

JoeBoeing
11-06-2002, 12:31 PM
What would have to happen? what do you mean?

I'm planning this as a mingle area where otaku can meet other otaku. I hope to have a CD player rthere and play music (J-pop and maybe some J-rock anime as well as music CDs and game music CDs.

I'll be bringing soda and popcorn and maybe others can bring chips and dip. I might be able to make my home made chunky salsa (not hot but very good with lots of flavor).

And we can take pics of the pajamas of course.

That is the jist of it.

I will not tolerate alcohole (sp?) and people underage can be there as long as they are with a parent or gaurdian at least 18 years old.

FRom,
Joe

L to the 3rd
11-11-2002, 04:19 AM
er..we did a Sailor Moon PJ thing
at AM 2001. Went to the dance as
Sailor Mercury/ami-chan in PJ's. I'm serious.

Famira Damaris
11-11-2002, 10:40 AM
Sounds fun to me - I'd love to have an excuse to run around in pajamas. :P Still, I have to see if I can get a ride up to Lancaster next year.

Gipsie
11-13-2002, 10:53 AM
Ummmm....I would be willing to do my best to help with this whole thing....but! Isn't the Anime-Dance on Saturday nite? It's like RITE after the Cosplay Under The Stars.

Nothing really happens on Friday nite, tho. :-\

JoeBoeing
11-13-2002, 11:07 AM
The dance is on Saturday? That changes things then... how would you guys like Friday night?

FRom,
Joe

Gipsie
11-13-2002, 06:35 PM
*Slaps forehead* Oy! *Shakes head* Somedays....

Yes, it's on Saturday nite. LOL And, friday nite would be okay with me. ^_^

Gipsie
11-18-2002, 05:36 PM
Would it be alrite if I just wore my regular PJs? LOL I could say that I'm just one of those background people that yell out of their windows at other anime characters when they make too much noise! LOL

Kenshin Ken
11-18-2002, 11:54 PM
I may or may not wear my Onizuka costume to thsi party hehe ^^

Karisu-sama
11-19-2002, 03:17 PM
AiE Yes! Yer Onizuka costume is perfect, KenKen!! XD

AM Chair
11-19-2002, 11:18 PM
Congrats, Joe! It looks like you got an idea that stuck.
Revell

Karisu-sama
11-20-2002, 02:12 AM
Revell!! Are we going to see a new Ani-Magic website anytime soon?? It all seems dead, and I can't even find a message board...

AM Chair
11-22-2002, 04:51 PM
http://www.ani-magic.org