PDA

View Full Version : FM-Anime?

Funhouse
03-19-2012, 02:47 PM
Hasn't anyone ordered from this site recently? I have checked the main review thread and the last review was from April of last year. I was wondering if anyone has ordered from them recently and how they were. They have a decent looking Jupiter costume and I like their Madness Returns ones as well but I want to make sure I'm not walking into a scam here, haha.

Ashallysa
04-03-2012, 10:01 PM
The last I ordered from them was July of last year, but they were really good, high quality materials. Unfortunately, the owner is slow at sending things out and getting them done. My next convention isn't until July, so I can't offer anything newer. Sorry.

Jei-Cos
04-03-2012, 10:11 PM
i ordered oranization xiii boots from them and they look awesome. i think they should be a good site. again i ONY bought those boots so i dont know about their other items..

Solette
04-03-2012, 10:30 PM
I ordered the Akita Neru costume and the quality was really good for the price. It's kind of thin, though but the materials are spot on and it's exactly how it looked in the picture. The wigs are amazing too. My friend and I ordered a Miku and Akita wig and they were really soft and thick. And even when the Miku wig was tangled beyond repair, after pretty much drowning it with water and hair products, it returned to it's soft texture (of course, not how it first looked when we got it XD)

Overall their products are really good quality and pretty inexpensive.