PDA

View Full Version : Naruto headband to bandana help!!

Kage K
01-19-2004, 04:03 PM
i just bought a replica of the official headband. i want to make that into a bandana instead though...only using the metal piece though. but the thing is...if i were to pull out the metal piece from the original fabric......will i be able to some how stick it or place it on the other material/fabric that imma use for the bandana?? the thing is partically nailed to the fabric (originally how it was). also, wut do u guys suggest or how i should use to make the metal piece of the headband to stay on the other fabric imma put it on. any help guys? thanks alot. :) :)

Kage K
01-19-2004, 07:38 PM
anyone? :lost:

Eleryth
01-19-2004, 08:15 PM
You could try glue gun/hot glue, or some sort of epoxy (although I don't know if that will work on fabric), using rivets to punch thru the metal and the fabric, then hide the holes (or leave them there for the round detail things).... stroll your hardware store and ask someone. Or even bring in your pieces, and ask someone (because some glues don't work well with certain things). If they don't know, maybe try a fabric craft store for ideas. Myself? I would probably go the hot glue route. A friend did it with metal, so I assume it would work.

Okitasan
01-20-2004, 06:32 PM
my friend made a metal one and used carpet tape. It worked perfectly

Kage K
01-20-2004, 09:21 PM
hmmm i'll give those a try. thanks. anyone else with other ideas??

Golgo M.
01-21-2004, 01:19 PM
I'm not sure if Animate has quit selling them, but I bought my headband as a combination. You can use it as a bandanna like Ebisu or roll it up like the headband.