PDA

View Full Version : Skit help (prizes, etc) and ideas

sitbonnie
01-19-2004, 09:22 PM
Hello. ^-^ I run a Japanese themed club at my high school and in February we are going to have a cosplay picnic. My sister suggested having skits, and I think I would end up judging them. . What should I be judging most (in your opinion) and what should the prizes be (fairly cheap... maybe manga or something?)? I think it will have a good turnout as it is open to any high schoolers and middle schoolers in the school district, so I think it will spread by word through other schools (it didn't take even two days for word of the club to spread through the whole middle school down the street). :D
Also, could anyone give me any skit ideas for a Ranma 1/2 group with:
Ryouga
Azusa
Kasumi
Ranma
Ran-chan
We want to do a skit for fun, but our ideas have not been that good.
Arigatou! :japan:

*BlackRose*
01-20-2004, 03:56 PM
judging cosplay: well what you should (or could) judge them on is how good there costume is (how much it resembles the character)

prize: i'd say some manga, anime dvd's (something in that area)

skit: i'm not too sure, something fun, and funny for all of you ( not sure what though.. you could take something you've seen on the show and make it into your skit) :thumbsup:

sitbonnie
01-20-2004, 06:55 PM
Ahh, thanks. You gave me an idea for the skit... It'll require extra sewing, but oh well... It'll be fun. Thank you. ^-^

Eriol
01-22-2004, 06:23 PM
If you're judging costumes, you would have to judge based on construction or sewing techniques.

For a skit, you look for how well acted the skit (i.e. you do not want people pausing to remember their lines, unless it is part of the skit) is and if it is entertaining. Entertaining doesn't mean it has to be funny. (i.e. if it's a well-coreographed fight scene, that should be applauded as well).

Prizes can run the gamut, so since this is an anime cosplay competition, give anime or manga prizes would be good.

YuffieK
01-24-2004, 01:41 AM
Pocky!!!!!
Everyone loves pocky!! so, why not? lol! XD