PDA

View Full Version : cosplay groups

Alisa
11-06-2002, 01:59 PM
I would like to join a cosplay group, but I don't know what cosplay groups are actually wanting another member or what they are cosplaying as. :sleep:

Koumori
11-06-2002, 02:02 PM
Why don't you start one?

Ayaka
11-06-2002, 04:10 PM
Yeah, that would be a good suggestion. ^^

I guess, our anime club is gonna be a cosplay group? Last year we did Weiss one day, and this year we're probably going to be doing some Houshin Engi cosplay together . . .

katchoo
11-06-2002, 04:43 PM
I've got a cosplay group that does Video games if you are interested...email me ^_^
katchoo ^_^

Alisa
11-06-2002, 06:20 PM
:thumbsup: That sounds good. As for video game costumes I already have a Dizzy outfit. At the moment there are no wings, but there is plenty of time for that. The thing about starting a cosplay group, is I don't know what anime to focus on. I like way too many.

Shashu
12-03-2002, 05:35 PM
Anyone want to make a Trigun group? I am going as Vash!

Irvy
12-17-2002, 05:12 PM
Ooh, trigun! I am going as Wolfwood ^_^ And I'd love to do an FF8 or FF7 group. I might have a Seifer and Zell come with me to Acen, not sure :/

Shashu
12-18-2002, 09:59 AM
I am going as Seifer, Vash, and Auron so I can be the Vash and Seifer in your groups if ya would like! :)

Yui
12-19-2002, 03:23 AM
plenty of time to make Dizzy's wings?....hehehe....you better get going....I've been trying to make them for the past year for my sister, and haven't been too successful. You might have better luck finding two people to be their full-body selves and just walk behind ya or something...might be quicker. ^_-
Well, my niece will definitely be May again this year, and I'll probably do Baiken for at least a hour or two, and there may be other GGX coplayers who haven't retired yet, so we'll keep an eye out for you.

Irvy
12-21-2002, 10:50 AM
yosh ^^ I'm going as Irvine,Wolfwood and Tifa. I think there's an FF7 group at Acen *might be in the skit with them* I'm pretty sure we'll run into some trigun cosplayers at Acen!

Shashu
12-21-2002, 11:30 AM
Woot a Wolfwood!! I am gonna blast ya when I see ya!! :)

Irvy
12-21-2002, 11:46 AM
*gasp* you would dare blast someone with a church?;_;!
I want to make his cross but the only problem with it is transportation.

Shashu
12-21-2002, 02:06 PM
LOL ya that thing is huge!

Bluesummers
01-08-2003, 07:36 PM
For Anime Central...I'm going to be in two cosplay groups. The problems? One - we don't know which day each is going to be on. We have a friend going as Gren...but she doesn't know what day she can come. Second - we don't have a Spike! XD Whoops? The first Cowboy Bebop group WITHOUT a Spike! Bwhahaha. My friend was supposed to go as Spike..but he saw a picture of Lin and was like, "DUDE! I'm him!" -.-;; Sooo..yeah, problems. Oh well, I have someone to boss around the whole time.

"Lin - yeah you, get me a drink. You work for me now."

:: bounces around :: I'm....Vicious...if...I didn't just give that away.

Oh..and our other cosplay group is the Nibelheim Flashback Group from Final Fantasy VII. We're having a Turk Vincent (meeee), Lucrecia, Professor Hojo, Ifalna (possibly), Aeris (Okay, we NEED an Aeris...oops. A little Aeris! It will be..so..cute), annddd...Professor Gast. To my knowledge this has never been done before...so I thought, "Eh..what the heck?"

Mizuho
01-31-2003, 12:47 PM
Dude. I can't wait to see your FF7 group, Bluesummers! I get like SOOOO excited when I meet FF7 cosplayers. ^__^

It would be so cool to see a child Aeris!! (If you could get an Elmyra, I bet that would be nice, too. :) ) I'll be wearing a regular Aeris costume. Hopefully I can get my SO to come as Cloud. >: D

Kind of irrelevant, but I tried to draw a picture of what Child Aeris' little dress looks like. Here's the URL. ^_^;;

http://www.aniphelia.net/aeris/cosplay/child.jpg

orochiyamazaki
01-31-2003, 05:34 PM
For laughs, a few of us started a Pro Wrestling Cosplay Group for Friday, but most everyone bailed (quitters!!).

Dunno if it'll happen, but that's okay. I don't really need an excuse to throw someone off of the balcony, and through a table.

Uhm... N-not that I'd do that to anyone here (at least not without permission). Heh-heh. Uhm... I'm sane, honest!

TheLoneWolf
02-01-2003, 10:24 PM
First,alisa,you have a Dizzy costume?
A few friends of mine were doing a GG group,and we'd be only too happy to have a dizzy!

I will have a King of Fighters group out with K',Kyo,Iori,Shingo,Maxima,Kula Diamond and Benimaru (perhaps)
.....plus a few other unsures.OrochiYamazaki,got any KoF outfit done/in the tubes?

I would also like to see is anyone's doing a Magna Carte cosplay?
I will be going as Calintz,and since most of the people I know don't have any clue as to what it is,(I found out about it a week ago ^^),a link to some Magna Carte Art:
http://rid_hershel2.tripod.com/index.html

orochiyamazaki
02-02-2003, 01:46 AM
My roomate, who is going, has a Testament costume planned for friday. S'weird, but she does remind me of him. A big perk, it gives her an excuse to randomly attack people, which is totally cool.

I sold my Ralf & Clark outfits, as I was getting to big for 'em (I made 'em when I was a scrawny nerdy college kid). Blah.

Though I am making a KOF '99 Krizalid costume just to wear around town (I'm the villian of Evanston). Ya know, if I finish it up come May, I'll consider bringing it with.

Prior Acen's, I felt bad because there were so few SNK characters.

Ooh, hey! A Krizalid costume will gimme the excuse to light people on fire! Yesss!!

Alisa
02-02-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by TheLoneWolf
First,alisa,you have a Dizzy costume?
A few friends of mine were doing a GG group,and we'd be only too happy to have a dizzy!

I will have a King of Fighters group out with K',Kyo,Iori,Shingo,Maxima,Kula Diamond and Benimaru (perhaps)
.....plus a few other unsures.OrochiYamazaki,got any KoF outfit done/in the tubes?

I would also like to see is anyone's doing a Magna Carte cosplay?
I will be going as Calintz,and since most of the people I know don't have any clue as to what it is,(I found out about it a week ago ^^),a link to some Magna Carte Art:
http://rid_hershel2.tripod.com/index.html

Wow yay, I have been looking for one. I would love to join. Sorry it took me so long to realize this post was here. I am almost done, I need to buy more feathers for my wings. As for KOF, I don't have the time to make another quality costume.

RoMayDrako
02-02-2003, 03:43 AM
Well wanna start a game group, we got a LuLu, Tifa, and Sephiroth

TheLoneWolf
02-02-2003, 09:42 AM
Alisa:
Aw c'mon,just go as an easy KoF char if nothing else,y'know,like Vanessa or some other char,more SNK=good!

Orochi:
You have a Krizalid costume? Excellent!

Troppy
02-02-2003, 07:32 PM
wow, ANOTHER Lulu? I'm having an FFX-2 group on Saturday, but we already have 2 lulus... we also have 1 Gunner Yuna, possibly a 2nd... a Rikku, a Paine, (neither has class confirmation) and a Wakka...

Alisa
02-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by TheLoneWolf
Alisa:
Aw c'mon,just go as an easy KoF char if nothing else,y'know,like Vanessa or some other char,more SNK=good!

Orochi:
You have a Krizalid costume? Excellent!
Hai hai. I can pull another off.

TheLoneWolf
02-04-2003, 01:01 AM
That is so....EXCELLENT!

Mizuho
02-05-2003, 01:48 AM
Well wanna start a game group, we got a LuLu, Tifa, and Sephiroth

I'll be there as Aeris. I'd be happy to get some pics with you guys, if I happen to catch you! :skidude2:

Selie
02-06-2003, 11:49 AM
I'm still not sure if I'll be going, and if I will, I'll be "babysitting" a friend's little sister as well as having an artist alley table in order to make the whole con affordable ... but I want to be in costume and I will be free-roaming the halls after the Artists Alley closes...
Currently I have a couple of video game costumes: Alis Landale (Phantasy Star 1), Celes Chere (FF6 - and probably the Amano version, not the one in my icon), Belle (Skies of Arcadia) ... if I look hard enough, I could even find my Rena costume (SO2).

I'm working on Emi, DDR ... and people are trying to talk me into Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, but I'm not sure about that.

Any suggestions? ^_^ Anyone doing cosplay from an RPG that isn't FF7 or 8? (I hate those games so I don't want to dress up as the characters, but more power to you if you do!)

La la la. ^_^

Rosiel
02-06-2003, 12:06 PM
> Anyone doing cosplay from an RPG that isn't FF7 or 8?

Well if Acen wins in my "should I go to Acen or Anorth" tug of war, I will! I'll probably lug either my Suikoden II or III costume, and my .hack game costume if it's done. I could also bring Ramirez if more people are interested in a Skies of Arcadia get-together.

Yui
02-06-2003, 01:25 PM
Well, being so close to the con, I can lug anything I have done so far which involves a big prop, so Suikoden, Star Ocean and Legend of Dragoon are all possible RPG groups for me.

As far as in-the-works, people have been trying to convince me to do .hack, but I really don't know anything about it, so I don't know if I'm up for that ^_^* If all goes well, tho, I'll have finished my black wing(s) by ACen and able to finally do Crowdia from Rhapsody (if you consider that silly game an RPG) and KH version Sephiroth. Hmm, what else can I use those wings for?

Yeah, I'm going to have too many in any case. (Didn't even think about possible j-rock groups yet.) Good thing I'll have access to 6 closets (at least) again. I love those closets.

Irvy
02-06-2003, 04:52 PM
I'll be running around in my FF costumes so it'd be cool to take pics with you guys :D
I'm trying to get a Trigun group going. So far I've got a Vash and I'm gonna be wolfwood ^_^'

Celine
02-06-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Rosiel
Well if Acen wins in my "should I go to Acen or Anorth" tug of war, I will! I'll probably lug either my Suikoden II or III costume, and my .hack game costume if it's done. I could also bring Ramirez if more people are interested in a Skies of Arcadia get-together.

Hmm... If you choose ACen, let me know! I wouldn't mind doing either Suikoden or another SoA costume with you. ^_^

Pssst Selie, do Kairi. I'll help you. And we'll have the new Celes costume done by then.

TheLoneWolf
02-07-2003, 12:03 AM
erm....i will most likely also be needing a KoF Kyo Kusanagi if anyone's got him down

Selie
02-07-2003, 07:37 PM
Hey Rosiel ... if you bring Ramirez, maybe I'll subject the world to my horribly ghetto Belle again ... XD ... I don't have any Suikoden costumes yet, alas. Maybe I will think about that.

Hmm ... Kairi. Yes, I might be Kairi. I think I will be POKED TO DEATH unless I do Kairi. So, um ... Celes and Kairi? And Emi? Celine, if you go to ACen, we can do Emi together ... ^_^

Hmm. Star Ocean (Rena?) ... Suikoden, possibly ... yeah. This is exciting.

TheLoneWolf
02-08-2003, 01:37 AM
Hey,I asked my friend,and he says he'll definately be doing the guy who is the hero..."ryu"(?) from sukoiden.

Odin
02-08-2003, 02:38 PM
That would be me, Lone Wolf! I'd go as the hero from Suikoden II (though I just posted this in another topic . . .).
-Odin

Yui
02-08-2003, 02:58 PM
Yea ^_^ Um, I guess I'll start up a seperate thread just for Suikoden, as it may potentially start mucking up these general group posts.