PDA

View Full Version : Young Mia Fey Phoenix Wright Cosplay FOR SALE.

DorianHolmes
04-06-2012, 07:05 PM
Young Mia Fey Phoenix Wright Cosplay FOR SALE.
$52.00 Includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the United States of America.OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I really need to get this costume out of my house so please make me an offer if you think my asking price is unreasonable. I will most likely take it!

I made this costume. It's not lined but it is fully serged. It is MACHINE WASHABLE! The zipper is a heavy duty separating one. It will arrive to you washed so it will be ready to wear! It's also very easy to iron.

Why it’s being sold:
I remade this costume to show more bust, so I no longer need this first one. It's also a bit big in the waist

Includes:
It includes the one piece Young Mia Fey dress

Sizes:
It's a bit big for me so I think it could fit a medium or large. The top could hold a 36 with ease waist could hold easy 38 and hips around 38 too. But you could also be smaller. If you're worried send me an PM.

Defects in the costume: NONE! It's perfect!

Seller Payment and shipping rules.
I ship using USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only. At a cost of 6 for small/12 for medium/16 for large.
Shipping is included in the price.
I ship the next postal day after payment is received %99.99 of the time, if not I ship within two days of payment being received.
I ship from San Diego, California or Fullerton, California
I only accept PAYPAL as payment and buyer must pay any PayPal fees.

lapseof__reason
04-06-2012, 08:51 PM
Is the scarf or necklace included? :)

DorianHolmes
04-06-2012, 08:59 PM
Is the scarf or necklace included? :)

No I'm sorry they are not. It is just the dress.

If I had any extra scarf material I'd whip one up to include it in the sale. But sadly I don't. I got it at Wal*Mart though if that helps.

The necklace is Sculpty molded and painted with a pearl paint to give it that pearl shine. A friend of mine made that for me. I can ask her if she'd be willing to take a commission if you like.

I can provide links as to where I got the other parts (Earrings, Belt, Shoes) if you want them. The wig is from a local wig store in San Diego.

All the best,

Dorian

lapseof__reason
04-06-2012, 09:01 PM
hnnnngh i'm sorely tempted by this. i'm a beginner sewer but i could probably make myself a scarf no problem.....

DorianHolmes
04-06-2012, 09:06 PM
I didn't use a pattern or else I'd just send you the pattern I used.

It was pretty simple to do. But I'm sure if you Google search you could find a Pre-Made scarf of the right colour.

DorianHolmes
04-06-2012, 09:09 PM
I found this site. But they don't have any pictures of people wearing them. Lots of colours though. Hope it helps. :)

http://www.solidcolorneckties.com/Yellow-Gold-Scarves-s/414.htm

lapseof__reason
04-06-2012, 09:13 PM
could you give me the sleeve length please? :)

DorianHolmes
04-06-2012, 09:18 PM
48cm from the shoulder seam line.

lapseof__reason
04-06-2012, 09:19 PM
thanks, i will get back to you! :D

DorianHolmes
04-06-2012, 09:24 PM
Sure! Let me know if I can tell you anything else about it or if you'd like some more photos.

I spoke with my friend and she would be willing to take a commission for the Magatama so I can give you her information if you decide to buy.

:)

Hope to hear from you soon!

DorianHolmes
04-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Added: OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I really need to get this costume out of my house so please make me an offer if you think my asking price is unreasonable. I will most likely take it!

DorianHolmes
04-11-2012, 01:03 PM
~Bump