PDA

View Full Version : Hellsing Enrico Maxwell For Sale

DorianHolmes
04-07-2012, 05:40 PM
Hellsing Enrico Maxwell For Sale

$42.00 OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I really need to get this costume out of my house so please make me an offer if you think my asking price is unreasonable. I will most likely take it! Plus USPS Priority Mail Shipping within the United States of America.

This costume includes a legit priest shirt with collar tabs. I ordered it from CM Almy. it is tacked in the back to fit me but you could easily remove those and put in your own. This vest should fit anyone that fits in to a small or medium MENS. A Pair of boy's 18 trousers and the wooden cross on the black cord is also included

THE WHITE SHIRT AND WHITE GLOVES ARE NOT INCLUDED. Trust me, you didn't want them.

Why it’s being sold:
I wore this costume to my first Comic Con. I had an amazing time wearing it and many fond memories. But I doubt I'll ever wear him again. For one I chopped all my hair off and for two I think I'd just remember how many awesome experiences I had with this costume and how many awesome people I've met and lost touch with over the years. It's time to move forward.

Seller Payment and shipping rules.
I ship using USPS Flat Rate Priority Boxes only. At a cost of 6 for small/12 for medium/16 for large.
Shipping is included in the price.
I ship the next postal day after payment is received %99.99 of the time, if not I ship within two days of payment being received.
I ship from San Diego, California or Fullerton, California
I only accept PAYPAL as payment and buyer must pay any PayPal fees.

DorianHolmes
04-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Added: OR BEST REASONABLE OFFER. I really need to get this costume out of my house so please make me an offer if you think my asking price is unreasonable. I will most likely take it!

DorianHolmes
04-11-2012, 12:01 PM
~Bump