PDA

View Full Version : BRAND NEW IN PACKAGE Hello Kitty Cosplay From Hot Topic M 6-10 Punk Red & Black

MoradoFlower
04-09-2012, 09:33 AM
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Brand-new-Hello-Kitty-costume-size-medium-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/$(KGrHqJHJ!4E8+iZ5cl8BP,iUNdNtw~~60_58.JPG

Brand new in package!
Says fits sizes 6-10, from Hot Topic, original price $60.

Selling for $30, $6 S&H US, $8 to Canada, $12 international

Package is in great condition, a little bit of sparkles are around in the bag from being moved around.

Will be sent first class mail with delivery confirmation with a small extra gift not related to this specific cosplay~

I have other cosplay for sale, so please message me for any questions! PAYPAL ONLY
PM or feel free to post here.
I have an Ebay account with wonderful feedback, so if you have any worries please contact me and I will provide proof of my great service to buyers

MoradoFlower
04-09-2012, 01:25 PM
* please note *

I am online a few times a day every week day, usually checking messages on cosplay.com before 4pm eastern time.

I prefer messaging through PM, but I do have these forums set for notifications so here is fine too :)

pinapplegum
04-09-2012, 07:38 PM
FYI, this forum is for selling USED cosplays ONLY.

Abuse of the selling system is why the Marketplace was closed down in the first place.

MoradoFlower
04-09-2012, 08:49 PM
Well. It was going to be used.
Then I never used it.

If Cosplay.com finds this ad inappropriate they are free to take it down, my mistake.