PDA

View Full Version : Code Geass Ashford Uniform Top

xxmossgardenxx
04-09-2012, 12:21 PM
TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE PM IF INTERESTED. I never remember to check the comments.

I take payments via paypal both Credit Card and non Credit Card.
No E-checks, personal checks, concealed cash, or money orders please. All prices USD, not including shipping fees. Buyers with allergies, please be aware that I do own two dogs. I will make sure all items are cleaned, pressed, and free of dog hair before shipping.

Buyer must pay for item within 48hours, or item goes to next person who wishes to buy. Any buyer who does not pay within 48 hours and does not contact me with the reason why no payment was made, will be left negative feedback. Buying is based on first come first serve. Sale will go to the person who leaves their paypal first. *Sorry for this rule but I've had too many dead beats.*

I can hold items for a max of 1 week (7 days) with a non refundable payment of 10% of the items cost.

SHIPPING INFO
I will ship no later than 5 days after payment is received. I ship USPS priority within the US. I ship all items with tracking numbers which cost an extra .70 on top normal shipping fees. If you would like a different shipping method please let me know.

Shipping Internationally will vary in cost, depending on the size of the item. Please expect higher cost, as shipping internationally is expensive. I will do my best to get you the lowest price possible.

I do recommend all buyers get insurance for their items. It is not required but highly recommended. I will not/can not be held responsible for any lost or damaged packages, sorry.

Code Geass Ashford Uniform Top

My Measurements for reference:
Bust: 84.4cm (34inch)
Waist: 66cm (26inch)
Hips: 88.9 cm (35inch)
Height: 162.56 (5'4'')

Item Measurements:
Neck: 7.5inches
Shoulder to Shoulder: 15inches
Sleeve Length: 22inches
Bust: 16inches
Waist: 15inches
Length: 26inches

This jacket is in perfect condition only worn 3 times. Jacket has a hidden zipper in the front under the button front. Front snaps shut over the zipper to conceal it. Belt is fully functional.

Asking $30 excluding shipping.

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/kagome-chan0890/IMG_3688.jpg