PDA

View Full Version : Registration Cost?

Sloan
04-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Hello Cosplayers!

So I just recently found out that my younger cousin is getting in to anime, and has even thought about cosplaying. She is really shy about it though. I think all of her friends (she is in middle school) aren't into these types of things, and so she feels like she doesn't fit in.(which I'm sure a lot of us can relate to) To help her maybe make some new friends, and find people she can relate with, my wife and I were considering taking her to Anime Vegas.

Now we usually attend San Diego Comic Con, and this year are having a go at Fanime. (we've dabbled in AX as well) but with my cousin being 13, and this being her first Con, I think it would be best to try her locally.

With that said, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much a single day pass for Anime Vegas is, maybe based off of last years prices? I myself haven't ever been, and my wife went years ago and doesn't much remember (not to mention price fluctuation) Just trying to get a ball park figure. It would be greatly appreciated. :)

Durroa
04-09-2012, 03:10 PM
If i remember correctly it was about 25-30$ for a early pre-reg. There's also a upcoming con at the adventure dome circus circus on the 14th, but its a single day thing for 40$ at the door, and its a newer con so I don't know how well it will run. The rides are included with the price too though.

Sloan
04-09-2012, 03:23 PM
Hmm, that seems about right. Thank you so much. And this is the first time I'm hearing of this Adventure Dome thing. That's kind of strange. :P

ReverseTrap
04-09-2012, 11:59 PM
I also hear there's a first year con at Circus Circus August 17-19th.

Asa Gohan
04-15-2012, 02:45 PM
I also hear there's a first year con at Circus Circus August 17-19th.

That one is called Animegacon.

GC_Midnight
04-16-2012, 04:01 PM
You can check prices for ANIMEGACON at their site, but for a 1-day pass it's $35 during preregistration, $40 at the door.

harajukubunny
04-21-2012, 01:54 AM
Anime Vegas for the past two years has not had one day passes at all for some unknown reason. The three day passes start at $30 I believe and it includes a fourth day, the Friday of that weekend, for pre-registrees only. The dates and location for this year have not been announced yet, but when they are pre-registration will go up soon after.