PDA

View Full Version : Carpooling and roommates..

Yuki Eiri
01-20-2004, 11:50 PM
Okay... So there's no special board for AB for this, so I have to bring it up here..

I live in central/northern connecticut.. [Hartford county, to be exact], and am DYING to go to Anime boston.. I unfortunately don't have any friends that can go, and really can't afford to go on my own...

I mean yeah.. It's right before my 21's birthday. [April 13th!], and nothing would make me happier than to go..

Does anyone live nearby, or will possibly take route 91 or 84 to get up to there, and could possibly stand to have a Yuki Eiri cosplayer in their car, and possibly their hotel? I can of course help pay for things... Like hotel.. Gas.. Ect. ect...

I live right off of route 91, and maybe 5-10 minutes off of I-84.

I can even uhm.. Go somewhere that a person would have an easier time to get to, and I can get turn-by-turn directions for you... And uhm.. Yeah... Or if there's any information I may be able to obtain regarding roommates or carpooling, please let me know. Hey! I don't mind sleeping on a floor.. I usually do that anyways.. And I don't take up much room I promise! *_*

Yuki Eiri
01-22-2004, 11:10 AM
OMG you people are so mean and untrusting! ;-; I never posted this with the intention of you picking up and rooming with a complete stranger... It's months away, is that not enough time to get to know someone? I mean yeesh.. What information from me would you require? I'm not a mass murderer or something! Ask my boyfriend! *sob* Mean, mean people..

tsugaru
02-09-2004, 02:08 PM
meep, i need a roomate toooo :[, mainly because i dont have a lot of cash. i dont require much care or room or food and I can make things for you! ::smiles::

if anyone is looking to fill a room i definately could use it

kaoru

Rhys Ifane
02-14-2004, 11:10 AM
I hear preregisration is closed, but if can somehow get in, and I can use my car for a day or two, I could probably meet someone. I live a half hour north of Boston. That is if you don't mind riding in a '91 Oldsmobile that is ready to explode or something.

PatrickD
02-14-2004, 12:59 PM
OMG you people are so mean and untrusting! ;-; I never posted this with the intention of you picking up and rooming with a complete stranger... It's months away, is that not enough time to get to know someone? I mean yeesh.. What information from me would you require? I'm not a mass murderer or something! Ask my boyfriend! *sob* Mean, mean people..

You don't even wait 24 hours and start calling people mean?
That's usually not how I win friends, but I suppose if it works for you...

Mupuppy
01-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Roomate Needed:
Hi Yes Me And My Mother Are Looking For A Roomate For Anime Boston We Hve Reserved A Room

Requirements:
1. You Must Be A Female
2.You Must Be Okay With Dogs ( We Will Have A Med. Size Lab/mix Service Dog With Us STAYING In The Hotel Room)*She Is Well Behaved And She Loves New People But Was Never Trained Not To Go On Furniture So You Might Have A Dog On Your Feet In The Middle Of The Night ^_^)
3.Non Smoker
4.We DO NOT Like It When People Try To "Save" Us We Do Not Praise God So That Does Not Mean We Are Bad People

The Total For Your Half Of The Room Would Be 285.00 We Would Need Half
142.50 As Soon As Possible And The Rest By:The 24th Of April Just So We Don't Get Stuck With Paying For The Room If You End Up Not Going

Ok I Think Thats It We Will Look At Applications A.K.A.:PostsAnyone Intrested Please Post!!!!!

Mesoian
02-01-2005, 07:55 PM

Easy Ma, it's only been a day. The real roommate rush won't even begin until mid march.

If you're on 84, I might be able to give you a lift up on thursday, but I don't have a room for you. If you don't mind a stop off, I can get you to the con, but you'll have to find your own place to stay.

laerry
02-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Room? I'm just planning to commute, stay in my own bed, shower in my own shower. ;b

Naphtali
02-21-2005, 01:36 PM
I need a roommate(s) too! I don't really have any guidelines for the roommates other than you don't mind ska music. =D. I'm already registered it's just that my friends of legal age that reserved the room aren't going anymore and I can't get one on my own because I'm 17. I am male and will require nothing from you other than paying your half/third/fourth of the rent.

I also don't mind rooming with complete strangers...because I plan on partying with complete strangers =D.

SeraphicFeather
12-27-2005, 09:19 PM
"Have a room need roomates"

Hi my bf and i booked a room with two of our friends but they are sorta flaky so we were looking for roommates that we can rely on because shouldering two nights of paying at the sheraton is brutal ;_;

we dont smoke and wish that if our roomates does not also but if they do then that all smoking be done ouside the hotel room.

we are looking for at least two people to room with maybe more the first two are welcome to choose between the bed and the floor. we are cosplayers and we will be checkign in on friday and checking out sunday and staying for all three days of the convention. roomates have to be 18-25 and we dont tolerate drugs. so if you have any other questions email me @ darkladydangel@hotmail.com and make the subject con roomates

toodles all!

Rikal
12-28-2005, 02:33 AM
Do it. E-mail SeraphicFeather now.

Trust me, three days of hilarity courtesy of ourselves and hopefully our friend L Bass is well worth the price.

Our room is always stocked with video games and DVDs as well as some food and other forms of entertainment... Stop thinking that. Now.

I will say, we do not claim this offer/request is concrete. Hopefully I can hurt my friend until he registers.

Later ^_^.