PDA

View Full Version : WoW Priest armor and weapon ideas

MusicalFantasy
04-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey,

I'm planning on making a Draenei priest cosplay over the Summer. I found a tutorial on hooves I really like, and have a basic idea for the horns, but I'm just stumped on clothes. I haven't played WoW in a good while, so I'm not familiar with some of the popular armors out now. I'm pretty decent at sewing, but not looking for a robe so I can show off my hooves. Also, I'd like a staff, I think, but again I have no idea where to start. I'm necessarily looking for anything really upper-level, but any suggestions are appreciated.

Do y'all have any suggestions for armor?
What about weapons?

I just downloaded a trial account of WoW (can't do the subscription right now), so if I can use that to somehow help me, let me know.

Thank you! :heart:

Psycho Sukafu
04-13-2012, 02:40 PM
Check out wowhead.com under item sets or transmorgrafication(sp?) guide. If the javascript on site doesn't let you view, download WoW model viewer to stack outfits up on a draenei. As to which sets, pick which one you think looks cool/you think you can tackle. You're the one that will have to spend the most time with it.

MusicalFantasy
04-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Awesome, I'll check that out. Thanks :)

Falinadin
04-13-2012, 09:15 PM
I'll second using Wowhead.com. Here are all the cloth sets that priests can use:
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets?filter=type=1;cl=5