PDA

View Full Version : Looking for BR2003 Players....

panzzzzz
01-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Heyo!

I'm looking for a few people that played the BATTLE ROYALE-GAME/TAG at AN2003..... unfortunately... I don't know the names and we lost a e-mail.. ~_~

May the following people PLEASE E-mail me at lo_chan@yahoo.com!!! this is very important!!

1) Winner of Battle Royale
2) Young Lady with Spooky(that played the game...)
3) gentleman that didn't win.. but got many figurines(sp?) in the end... he had a mustache..
4) Anyone else who got figurines(sp?)...

Please bear with me... I don't know your names!!(i was tired... i think ddr made me tired.. :P) but it would be GREAT if you E-mailed me!! I also don't mind getting other mail from other people regarding the BR game.. :P

Panzzzzz

JustinCredible
01-22-2004, 09:22 AM
3) gentleman that didn't win.. but got many figurines(sp?) in the end... he had a mustache...

Yo! #3 reporting in... hmm I never thought my stache would be a distinguishing feature... maybe my dazzling eyes or my commanding pressence, but never the stache.

So, whats the important situmacation?

Kia
01-22-2004, 10:37 AM
Yo! #3 reporting in... hmm I never thought my stache would be a distinguishing feature... maybe my dazzling eyes or my commanding pressence, but never the stache.

So, whats the important situmacation?
I would have thought that you're loud mouth, or your even louder posse/chearing section would have been your distinguishing feature. ;)

You know I love you though, right? :razz: