PDA

View Full Version : Photographer wanted!

digikoomi
11-06-2002, 10:31 PM
This is Subaru, I will trying to make this work.
First I am going to gather cosplayer in same series in some free time (normal time) go to some NICE PLACE for series photo shot. If you are the Cosplayer or Photographer interest in doing this please contact me~

(This is just a cosplay hobby)
PS. please NYC and NJ area~

Little-Suki
11-16-2002, 08:05 PM
Heh wish I wa in NYC or NJ area then I could help you out because I have a pretty good camera.

Spooky Brew
11-16-2002, 08:06 PM
My Uncle's a photographer....but I'm on the other side of the country...hope you find someone!

Morbius
11-17-2002, 04:04 PM
I might be of some assistance. I'm in NJ and I just picked up a nice canon SLR 35mm. But I'm still learning to use it. But if you're not really looking for a seasoned pro drop me a line. I'll be a Katsu probably too.

Doc Stampede
11-17-2002, 07:23 PM
I'm based in your area, I *may* be able to help depending on what you're doing and what you need. Take a look at my website and decide if I can be of help, then email me and we can talk about what you're looking to do.

I'm fairly busy but I wouldn't mind having the opportunity to play.

I shoot digital with a Nikon 990 for budget reasons, but if people want to chip in and pay for film I can also do 35mm SLR photography. Anyway, email or private message me if your group is interested.

Doc

digikoomi
11-18-2002, 12:08 AM
I only appear in NJ/NY area~
I just wish that we could have small group (4-6 people) can do sereis photo shot at schedule time.

just E-mail me than we can always talk about it~ digikoomi@aol.com
my friend Rini is deciding doing photo shot at new years eve and I wish someone can take picture of me to achive my kenshin project~