PDA

View Full Version : Found a HUUUGE (and hugely messy) fabric store in Toronto

dani
01-22-2004, 04:40 PM
I might be the last one to find out about this place, but I post this just in case I'm not.

It's a warehouse, with rolls and rolls piled all the way to the roof. Didn't have much time to compare prices but they seem to have a bit of everything. On the minus sude, saying it's "messy" is being very forgiving...

It's in the Keele & St Clair plaza, south of the Home depot, and Business depot.

I plan to check it again soon with more time to spare. Anyone wanna come?

Dani

Sarcasm-hime
01-23-2004, 01:32 PM
LOL that description sounds a lot like Worldsew (Queen, just W of Spadina). Tons of fabric piled up to the roof, threatening to engulf you at any moment...

dani
01-23-2004, 03:26 PM
LOL that description sounds a lot like Worldsew (Queen, just W of Spadina). Tons of fabric piled up to the roof, threatening to engulf you at any moment...

This is similar, but the roof is warehouse-tall. I'll try to go with more time sometime next week or the next. I'll ask Kai if she wants to tag along...

seeyou
Dani

Nyo_kun
01-24-2004, 10:35 AM
To me it sounds like almost any fabric store in chinatown *LOL* I wouldn't mind joining in maybe 2 weeks when my next paycheck comes in.

Kia
01-24-2004, 02:34 PM
This is similar, but the roof is warehouse-tall. I'll try to go with more time sometime next week or the next. I'll ask Kai if she wants to tag along...

seeyou
Dani
:jjacks: Bring me!! Bring me!! :jjacks:

dani
01-24-2004, 05:56 PM
Whoever wants to join the spree please send me by Private Message or MSN the dates and times he/she can be available this coming week and/or the next one.

I'll try to find common ground within all the responses and organize something accordingly. This place will never know what hit it.

Charge.....

Dani

fabric-fabric.c
07-04-2007, 05:42 AM
i work in fabric fabric fabric-fabric.com
and is not messy as before because is a lot of fabric is hard to organized it.

AJ the Collector
07-04-2007, 11:36 PM
Come on! This was over 3 years old! >_<

Mimiwu
07-05-2007, 08:27 PM
WOW.
*didn't even notice the date*
...Mimi is amused.

StreppyPoo
07-10-2007, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the info! :D I shall have to check it out!

Mimiwu
07-10-2007, 08:39 PM
Dude, this thread's from 2004.
.__.