PDA

View Full Version : Yue's Jewerly and Accessories Commissions. *Now Accepting*

YueKurine
04-16-2012, 11:32 PM
Ive been making/sewing costumes for over 12 years now. My favorite part is making all the accessories/beadwork/props for them to really bring them to life. I specialize in jewelry (necklaces/hairpieces/beadwork) and handheld props (fans/lolita hats/masks/stuffed animals). I work with a variety of materials depending on the project Im taking on. (clay/wood/wonderflex/paints/plastic/pretty much anything I can get my hands on) I can either use preexisting items and build onto them to make them what I want or start from scratch. I strive for accuracy in whatever I do. I aim to collect as much reference as I need before I start, to ensure Im satisfied Im doing it right.(screenshots, game footage, angles etc.)
I make things from anime, manga, video games, original designs.
Please check my gallery/profile for my work. (ie. Masks, Lulu's hairsticks, necklaces, plushies: Soupy-kun, Shiina, Moogle, Cactaur)

My price will vary depending on how complex items/materials involved are. Ill work directly with you if you have a budget and will try to work something out. Ill do my best to provide an estimation on how long the time frame will be. I provide in-progress pictures and updates.

I do require half of the payment up front before starting in order to collect any materials nessecary to begin. All prices in canadian funds. I prefer paypal as it tends to be safer.

There are certain items at this time I wont be excepting such as weapons and large scale props and large pieces of armor (with the exception of modifications to exisiting items) if your unsure please drop me a line and Ill let you know. I work with the pictures you send me. If you would like me to collect further pictures or more detailed ones please let me know (depending on time involved, this may affect the price)

YueKurine
04-22-2012, 01:32 AM
Commission Slots for May
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)

June/July
1.)
2.)
3.)