PDA

View Full Version : Just a "Tales of" Cosplayer Question

AnimeArtFreak
04-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Not entirely sure this is where I'm supposed to post this, but here goes.
Since there seems to be only a few Tales cosplayers around my area, I was wondering if there was anyone else on here who's around Ohio, Michigan, Indiana...those states. 'Cause I'd really like to get a few characters together, but due to the fact it's only a friend of mine and I (that I know of), it'd be pretty hard to do what I'd like.

So, anyone around there?

yamibakura03
04-19-2012, 07:44 PM
I live in NYC, so its far from where you at. But I do hope you find more cosplayers~

chiagirl
04-21-2012, 11:28 AM
I'm from Wisconsin so I'm not quite as far way. I have the same problem too, practicly no one around here has even heard of the Tales series. At least you have one friend to go with you, it's more than I have.

ritzy-kun
04-21-2012, 03:07 PM
My fiance Ani_Taku and I live in NW OH! :D He's in Toledo, and I'm down in Weston.
There are plenty of Tales cosplayers in MI, and we have about 2 more in OH. ^___^

I cosplay: Guy, Natalia, and am working on Luke, Claire, Malik, and Rutee.
My fiance cosplays: Asch, and is working on Veigue, and Leon/Lion

AnimeArtFreak
04-22-2012, 09:49 PM
My fiance Ani_Taku and I live in NW OH! :D He's in Toledo, and I'm down in Weston.
There are plenty of Tales cosplayers in MI, and we have about 2 more in OH. ^___^

I cosplay: Guy, Natalia, and am working on Luke, Claire, Malik, and Rutee.
My fiance cosplays: Asch, and is working on Veigue, and Leon/Lion

I do believe I've met you once at Youmacon. ^_^

ritzy-kun
04-23-2012, 09:04 AM
I do believe I've met you once at Youmacon. ^_^

Yes, we did, though I don't think we talked a whole lot lol.
I rather enjoyed that large Tales of shoot, as it was my first big photoshoot, and my first big convention. xD

AnimeArtFreak
04-24-2012, 10:57 AM
I never got to really thank you for those pictures you took of my Aster cosplay. Besides the one I found from someone else randomly taking it, those are the only ones I have of him.