PDA

View Full Version : Open for V-kei and lolita inspired commissions (SoCal area)

Shiawasehito
04-20-2012, 03:05 AM
Hello I'm new to cosplay but I have had a lot of experience with lolita and visual kei type commissons (4 yrs+). Please visit my my past works on my Facebooks

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.272752876149891.62909.103858576372656&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.106572782767902.13701.103858576372656&type=3

My commission prices start at $35 for single simple items (ie skirts, shorts, vests) and $18 (i.e. hats, hair accessory) for accessories +price of shipping.
Please comment for set prices.

Most garments I make can either be dry cleaned or thrown into the washing machine or hand wash. All seams will be finished on the inside unless instructed by customer other wise.

I prefer for the customers to send in their materials so it'll be exactly what they want. If you are using this option the payment break down will be 50% of commission price charged upon arrival of materials (customer responsible for shipping the materials to me), remaining 50% +shipping upon completion of project. There will be no odd fees added after price has been set.

If you need material shopping service then the commission price will be cost of materials + labor + shipping. The break down of the payments will be cost of materials, then first 50% of labor fee after materials have been attained and project is ready to be made, remaining 50% of labor fee+ shipping upon completion of project. There will be no odd fees added after price has been set.

The only payment method I accept is paypal. Payments are broken into two to three segments depending on the option the customer chooses. I'm based in the Los Angeles area so if you are close we can schedule fittings and item pick up.

Depending on the complexity of the project, my turn over speed is two weeks to a month and a half. I do not take projects with less than a two week notice.

For the months of Mid April to the end of may I have two slots open. Slots are first come first serve if you do not get a spot please PM me and I will add you to a waiting list and contact you as soon as a spot is available :).

You can get a spot by either leaving a comment below pming me or the best way is to Email me at shiawasehito@gmail.com

Slots
1. Taken
2. Taken

Commission slots for the months of mid April till end of May are currently closed please leave a comment, PM, or email for waiting list, thank you ^__^.

Shiawasehito
04-22-2012, 04:47 AM
Slot one has been taken.

DiaStar791
04-24-2012, 11:01 PM
Would you possibly be able to do a Harley Quinn lolita?

Shiawasehito
04-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Would you possibly be able to do a Harley Quinn lolita?

It's possible please send me some reference pics of what you are looking for.:angel:

Shiawasehito
04-28-2012, 03:19 AM
Slot two has been taken, please leave a comment, PM, or email if you would like to be added to the waiting list.