PDA

View Full Version : Would ANyone Be WIlling to Make Me a COstume? ^^;;;

electra blue
01-23-2004, 06:29 PM
Does anyone want to make me a costume? ^^;;; This will be my first convention and i want a good costume. I'm going to be Miwako Sakurada :jjacks: Just IM me at MultipleGoddess and I'll give you the details!

Silly_Kitsune
01-30-2004, 03:23 PM
There are comissioners advertised on this site, so you could check out some of their pages, compare their prices and work and comission a costume off of one of them ^_^

You could also look up 'cosplay comissions' on yahoo or google to get some comission sites, just be make sure the site is legit.

I think I spelled comission wrong.

Lil
02-03-2004, 11:51 PM
I'll be selling my Ayame: from Inu-Yasha costume at the con after I'm done with it.... But you want Miwako. If your commisioning you might wanna hurry and get your order in; ABoston is getting closer and the con season is approching.

dressdragn
02-20-2004, 04:24 PM
I'm willing to make you a costume, if your willing to cosplay robo ky, and join the robo ky group.

~Anna

Sweet~Pea
02-22-2004, 01:11 PM
I could help you make one if you'd like, seeing as we live close. talk to me on aim or at one of the SSAS meetings.
Cheers
-Christa

electra blue
02-26-2004, 06:20 PM
I could help you make one if you'd like, seeing as we live close. talk to me on aim or at one of the SSAS meetings.
Cheers
-Christa XDDD! Thanks! I'll talk to you on AIM tomorrow about it, and if I can get a ride, would you want to come to the Jo Ann's Fabric store at the Kingston Mall with me to look for fabrics? Well...talk to you soon! :dance: