PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay Documentary @ Anime Boston

Kairi G
01-23-2004, 09:23 PM
At Anime Boston 2004, Yummy and I are going to be filming part of our documentary on Cosplay. We are looking for people who are attending AB this year who might be interested in being interviewed for our documentary. We are interested in knowing about your cosplay experience, how much time and money you spend on costumes, any awards, and most memorable experiences, that sort of stuff. If you are at all interested in this, please PM me, and let me know a little about yourself and your cosplay background, we are looking for all levels of cosplayers from those who throw together costumes the night before a con to those who spend months and hundreds of dollars, basically anything goes. None of this is final yet, and we would probably try to set up filming times after the AB schedule is announced and based on how many people we have who are interested. This would be very helpful to us to get at least a few people to be interviewed.
~Kairi G & Yummy

Ryoko-Dono
02-06-2004, 08:48 PM
Hi dear. Sounds nifty. If you can't find anyone, I'm all for standing around, looking pretty and getting asked questions.

electra blue
02-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Hello ^^ I'd be willing to be interviewed! But, I am only a cosplay newbie...this will be my first con. If you want me though, I'll be glad to!

ChibiRinoa
02-06-2004, 09:55 PM
If my group and I manage to get into the con, i might be interested, this sounds neato ^^

JacksUsername
02-07-2004, 12:38 AM
just sent you a PM, sounds like a cool documentary ^_^

makonurikoryoko
02-07-2004, 12:57 AM
Sounds cool. Id be up for it if you care to have me XD You cam pm, IM or email me or whatever :jjacks:

Sweet~Pea
02-07-2004, 03:06 PM
This sounds fun. I would love to be part of this if you'd like to interview me :)
Cheers
-Christa

Naiomi
02-08-2004, 11:59 AM
That's cool! Me and my two friends are going.
Well be going as

Me: Sora (Kingdom Hearts 2), Loki (Matantei Loki Ragnarok)
Nat: No Face (Spirited Away)
Jennifer: Sesshomaru ( Inuyasha)

We'll be there all three days, I'll be running from a freya cosplayer, Nat Might be trying to glomp the said cosplayer, and Jennifer will probably be oohing at the bishies ^^;;

RikkuX
02-15-2004, 09:21 AM
I made one of these once; they're a lot of fun. I'll be interviewed!

Kairi G
02-21-2004, 06:08 PM
Thanks everyone for your interest in our project! Ill be sure to post here what time we decide on for doing interviews. we wont know tho until closer to the date of the con because of the schedual and such.

sheepsarai
03-10-2004, 06:57 PM
heh Im such a ham! I;d lovde to be interveiwed if you can stand having a newbie in it ^-^

Mesoian
03-10-2004, 11:15 PM
I'll get in on that. This is my first time cosplaying

TheAnarCHris
03-11-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm game. I was already a featured cosplayer on that MTV game countdown, and if I'm pretty friggin funny at times....granted there's no guarantee I won't curse or discuss my nipples (see Lady Ava for that one), but yeah sounds like fun.

AkaneSaotome
03-14-2004, 01:33 PM
I'm interested too! I'll be around doing all sorts of things. Photoshoots, dealers room, and making sure my clubs ok. Only like 2 have ever been to Con before. Just let me know the information. PM ing me would be great, with any further details.

Kiarrens
03-17-2004, 11:21 AM
AB2004 will only be my 3rd con, but I'm one of those "spend hundreds of dollars and months sewing" cosplayers. I'll be alternating between my Sephiroth, Vash the Stampede, and Shuichi (from Gravitation) costumes, and I'd like to be interviewed. ^_^ Sounds like fun! hehe

Kairi G
03-21-2004, 11:04 PM
I am so glad to know that so many of you are interested. We still dont know exactly when we will be filming the interviews, but will be sure to let everyone know as soon as we decide times for the filming.

maxx00x
03-25-2004, 05:13 PM
if ya need sum1 i'll be at the info desk lol. Random lowly staffer, thats me.

Kairi G
03-26-2004, 09:25 PM
ok, we have got plenty of people lined up now. All who have signed up will soon recieve emails from myself and yummy with more information regarding the interviews.

KagoMeryl
04-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Heh. I'm always so %&$#*@ late with my posts! If you're interested in talking to a super-n00b and still need people, I'd love to be interviewed! Contact me by email or whatever...or just find me. I'll be cosplaying Sango. Surely nobody else will do that! </sarcasm> ehehe.

Kairi G
04-08-2004, 01:10 AM
well, we have more than enough, but if ya see us hangin at the con with the camera, feel free to attack us. we are trying to figure out when we are going to interview the nearly 20 people we already got, so we will see how things work out. Im gonna be lady luck yuna and wedding yuna for the weekend, and Yummy will be black mage rikku, summoner yuna, or wakka, and rachel will be broken miho. see ya there everyone! (those of you who have talked to me already, we are in the process of schedualing times, and that will be done tomorrow.

Mystic Blossom
04-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Yes, I concur to that. It's moi, Rachel. I just joined...*checks* 5 minutes ago. Figured it was time. Aaaaaaanywho...you may, as Kairi said, attack me if you see me with the camera and are not scheduled, and if you're one of the people who received an e-mail with a set time from me, I'd like to remind you to reply that that e-mail! Thanks so much!

Lollipop
04-08-2004, 08:39 PM
oh i heard about this! my dad is the advisor to the anime club at Framingham state collage, and one of the members is going to help make it ^-^

Mystic Blossom
04-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Er...I don't think it's the same thing.

Dagger
04-11-2004, 09:00 PM
Sorry for running away on you earlier, Kairi, but you were filming and my friends were making me leave x_x

Jun_Kazama
04-11-2004, 09:44 PM
I just wanted to apoligize for seeming kind of out of it during the interview. I'm uber shy and I was exhausted due to lack of sleep on top of that so If I seemed kind of quiet and whatnot that would probably be why. ^_^"

yummy
04-12-2004, 02:42 PM
thanks to everyone we interviewed! i wasn't there for most of them but im sure you were all excellent! thanks so much! we're going to have such a fun time puting this together!! ::huggles everybody:: awesome!