PDA

View Full Version : Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4 (Winter Uniform) $60

SparrowRayne
04-22-2012, 11:31 PM
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I wore this at a few cons but I'm retiring her for now. If I bring out another Rise it will be Shadow Rise. :D I love that bathing suit. ANYWAY, up for sale is her Winter Uniform.

Here are is a link to a ton of photos of me wearing it. If you need to see the costume off me and up close, please message me. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.247341245334071.58648.128991037169093&type=1

Included in this sale is, the Skirt, the Kerchief, the White Turtleneck (It is not Long Sleeved) and the Winter Shirt. The Stockings went missing but I can link you to the eBay seller I got them from if you like. :)

Now for the technical stuff. My measurements are 36-26-36 and supposedly, they built it to that size. As you can see the uniform isn't quite form fitting enough when it's supposed to be. I'm not sure if it's sized correctly but it could easily fit someone bigger than I. Or, if you are up for a sewing challenge, my size and smaller.

You also may notice the white stitching is smaller. This is how they made it and the reason I bought it was because it looking more realistic and less cartoon-y. :)

The skirt is too long on me. I'm 5'3". I had to wear it under my boobs for it to be the right length. The turtleneck is EXTREMELY form fitting so if you are bigger than me, you might need to find a different one or cut the top off and sew it into place.

I bought it for 90 and I'm asking 60 which includes shipping. It will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box. If you are outside the USA, we will have to work out a shipping price. :) If you live close to me where I can drive to you or something like that, it is $50. If you want to negotiate pricing or a trade, feel free to message me.

Any questions, comments, or purchase inquiries, please feel free to message me r reply to this post. Thank you. :)

SparrowRayne
04-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Update: I found her Stockings! I will include them for the price I'm asking. :)