PDA

View Full Version : Yoko Littner / Ritona wig

kracken29
04-24-2012, 01:47 PM
This is a wig that I've had for a little longer than my rifle (listed in the Props section).

I think I paid $50-60 for it.. I don't think the seller I bought it from is on eBay anymore but this was a FantasySheep wig. I'd like to get at least $35.

The ponytail is a clip-on, it's about 2 1/2 - 3 feet long I think. The wig itself is very thick, has a comb piece in the front and back to help keep it on. I also have 2 yellow round "sticks" that can be used for her chopsticks. They're in the same bag they came in, because the ponytail is so long it tangles VERY easily. It also makes the wig top-heavy, so it was difficult to wear without a bunch of bobby pins or some other method that I haven't found yet.

Photos:

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z423/kracken29/Yoko%20wig/

Shipping is free No international; US ONLY! Paypal only! I want to get rid of this fast, so if you want it it needs to be paid for right away. I always try to ship the same day payment is received. If it's late in the day, it's shipped the morning of the next day. Shipping labels are printed through Paypal so the tracking number is uploaded there.

PM me if you're interested.

It's been sold!