PDA

View Full Version : Yoko Littner/Ritona Rifle

kracken29
04-24-2012, 02:59 PM
SOLD!!!

Made of PVC, craft foam, and plastic, it's painted a blue-black color. In certain light it looks black, but close up it looks blue. I wish I still had the commissioner's name because I would recommend them very much to get props made..

I originally paid $250 total for this and it was worth it; very well made and a great prop overall. The rifle separates into 2 pieces, has a hot pink adjustable strap, an LED in the scope that lights up (you take the front end piece of the scope off and the LED twists right to turn on and left to turn off. I'll have a little note inside with the directions. Twisting the LED to the left all the way will unscrew the battery. You can also look though the scope. The bigger circle has a piece of clear plastic so it is somewhat usable, in that you can look through the scope itself.

I will not take less than $150 for it. Shipping will probably be from $10-20 to ship it (depending on where you are), so after that I end up with around half of what I paid for it. And no, I will not take lower price offers, and I will not accept pleading to sell it to anyone who wants it but can't afford the $150. I had to deal with someone who continuously gave me the runaround for 3 months about buying another prop (through the old marketplace) and then after making me wait another 2 days after promising to pay for it I had to PM her again, then she said she changed her mind and told me to forget about selling it to her.

If you want I can accept multiple small payments until the rifle is paid off. If you want to to set up a payment plan, the rifle will not be shipped until the last payment is received and cleared in my Paypal account. If you don't want to do that, I need the payment that same day. I will not put this on hold. You either want it and will buy it right away or you don't.

The rifle is about 6 feet tall; I have a photo of it next to my dressform that's been adjusted to my height (5'3"), so it's around 6 feet tall.

Photos:

http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z423/kracken29/Yoko%20rifle/

Shipping is free No international; US ONLY! Paypal only! I want to get rid of this fast, so if you want it it needs to be paid for right away. I always try to ship the same day payment is received. If it's late in the day, it's shipped the morning of the next day. Shipping labels are printed through Paypal so the tracking number is uploaded there.

PM me if you're interested.

kracken29
05-01-2012, 08:49 AM
bump

Water Meru
05-09-2012, 06:07 PM
I would like to buy it!

Water Meru
05-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Also, is there any damage?

Water Meru
05-09-2012, 06:10 PM
Oh I see it is damaged...hmmm....

Water Meru
05-09-2012, 06:21 PM
I've decided I'll take it. Get back to me when you see this <3 for faster response due to the site being done...email me at dancing_meru@yahoo.com

I am ready to pay and won't bitch and about needing another 3 days.

kracken29
05-10-2012, 06:00 PM
I've decided I'll take it. Get back to me when you see this <3 for faster response due to the site being done...email me at dancing_meru@yahoo.com

I am ready to pay and won't bitch and about needing another 3 days.

Emailed you ^-^