PDA

View Full Version : Richard Cox Pannel

Osuwari
01-25-2004, 11:48 AM
Ok I coulnd't make it cause mom didn't let me go in the first place. So how was the pannel with Richard(Inu) Monica(Kagome) Scott(Kouga) and Sango's Va? I want details please *begs* heheh I only got a chance to meet Monica but I want to meet with Richard someday. Anyone have pics of this event? Ok well I'm off!!

Rameana
01-25-2004, 12:00 PM
hey, it was great!!! They are awesome people! Funny too. Some of the people asked them to do a Voice Acting skit (in Inuyahsha voices), some one wrote the short skit and directed it... It was nice. I have some pics but I was far in the back.

Osuwari
01-25-2004, 05:08 PM
Omg...ur sooo lucky!!!!!! I was gonna come from Pennslyviana to go there just cause of Richard ^-^

Sorahana
01-26-2004, 08:59 AM
Yea i wanted to go too to meet Richard! Osuwarii + me=EXTREME RICHARD COX FANS.
Lol XD;. Tiffy we have AnimeNext to look forward to...lol XD.

AngelKagome
01-27-2004, 09:36 PM
just fyi... sango and kagome's va's cancelled on us a few months before the con. Kirby Morrow (Miroku) had to cancel on friday of the con during our opening ceremonies due to plane trouble i believe it was. However we did have Jillian Michaels, Richard Cox & Scott McNeil and they were a great bunch. I didnt make the actual panel but I got to personally meet Richard & Scott and they are really great people to talk to. They will definately make you laugh ^_^