PDA

View Full Version : Graduating!

weirdness
01-25-2004, 01:47 PM
I just found out I'm graduating on the same weekend as Animazement! Eeeiikk!!! That means I only get to go on Saturday... :untrust: I guess it's good that I haven't payed for a three day pass yet. Oh well, I'll still be there though! =^_^=

Anjierusu
01-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Actually, the Animazement weekend has been set to the weekend when everyone I know of has their graduation day. My friends Laura and Stephen, they went as Yin and Yang at Animazement '03, they're going to graduate highschool that weekend, but they're still going all three days... ^_^ Yyou don't have to be right there to get your diploma... It's silly if you ask me. Pay lots of money for some stupid robe that you're going to give back anyway, sit for hours on end, go up on stage for two seconds, take a blank piece of paper that you'll be giving right back, and then throw your cheap hat into the air. W00t. Sounds like fun to me. You could that................. Oorr you could come to Animazement. Which is more fun? hmmmmm... :thumbsup:

weirdness
01-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Actually, the Animazement weekend has been set to the weekend when everyone I know of has their graduation day. My friends Laura and Stephen, they went as Yin and Yang at Animazement '03, they're going to graduate highschool that weekend, but they're still going all three days... ^_^ Yyou don't have to be right there to get your diploma... It's silly if you ask me. Pay lots of money for some stupid robe that you're going to give back anyway, sit for hours on end, go up on stage for two seconds, take a blank piece of paper that you'll be giving right back, and then throw your cheap hat into the air. W00t. Sounds like fun to me. You could that................. Oorr you could come to Animazement. Which is more fun? hmmmmm... :thumbsup:

I agree with you about all of that but my parents would be pissed if I decided not to *go* to graduation....bleh. Oh well, at least I'll still get to go for all of one day! :dance:

End Lifeking
05-09-2004, 10:53 PM
I graduate this yr. on the 26th, and my friend and I are heading up there friday morning. YET I WOULD HAVE MORE MONEY IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY THESE STUPID SENIOR FEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GreatSG
05-10-2004, 01:45 PM
My graduation is the week before Animazement, lucky me.

Lyn
05-10-2004, 03:02 PM
Mine is the week after the con so I'm safe. ^^ Though also means I can't hang with my friends much after the con since I have to drive back to Maryland for the rehearsal on that following Wednesday.