PDA

View Full Version : 5 Wigs for sale (more will be added)

kracken29
04-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Currently I have 5 wigs I can aprt with. I may add more to the list but for now these are the only ones I'm selling.

These 4 wigs are short wigs: $20, shipping included!
Dark blue/black wig-SOLD!
Black wig
dark red/black wig
white wig

Black wig with 2 white stripes down the sides - $10

Long yellow-blonde wig - $25
Long black wig - $30
Maka Albarn, Spartoi (Soul Eater) wig w/ little skulls on the pigtails - $25
The pigtails may need to restyled into the wig.. It's been sitting on my shelf for almost a year; the last time I used it was at MangaNEXT 2011. It hasn't been used since.

The black, blue/black, and red/black wigs have a skin top.

Photos: http://s1189.photobucket.com/albums/z423/kracken29/wigs/
A better photo of the white wig will be uploaded ASAP.. Those didn't come out as clear (or bright) as I thought they did :/

The short wigs have all been used at least once or twice, washed out, and then stored in plastic bags. All except the white wig were bought from other cosplayers; the white one was from Cosplay.com shopping when they were selling the Zephyr wigs.

The long black and white wig was only worn once, it's one of those cheap party wigs. I just pulled it into a ponytail because with the hair loose it was all over the place.

The long black wig has not been cut or styled at all. It was tried on a couple of times and I had intended to cut it a bit to use it for something but that particular cosplay fell through so I have no use for this wig.

Paypal only, US buyers only! PM me if interested in any of them. Serious buyers, only, please. If you want a wig, you have to be able to pay for it right away. I will not put any of these on hold. Once payment is received and cleared in my Paypal it will be shipped.

kracken29
04-27-2012, 11:36 AM
A couple of wigs were added

kracken29
04-29-2012, 08:36 AM
bump

kracken29
05-01-2012, 07:37 AM
bump

KantaKoji
05-13-2012, 12:49 AM
I found a seller with what I was looking for. Good luck with selling your wigs! :)

Kpmonkeygirl
05-22-2012, 01:45 AM
Are you going to the Fanime? If so, I would like to buy the short blond wig. Email me at kpmonkeygirl@yahoo.com.