PDA

View Full Version : Hotels Near ACC

sicdedman
04-26-2012, 08:38 AM
I was not thinking about getting a hotel room for AM2 but the more I started thinking about it the last couple days, I think i should get one. i was looking at Super 8 Anaheim down the street from the ACC, 0.6/0.94 miles. but still not sure if i will get that room. anyone else have any suggestions for a good hotel? I was going to Commute all 3 days but with traffic/gas/Parking/Milage on car 148 miles round trip each day. I might as well spend a few more $$ and just stay up near the event.

I have only stayed in the Hotels near LACC and LAX Airport. So i am not to sure with the hotels near the ACC prices and such. been trying to search hotels online near the ACC but not to many pop up until you start getting into More Detail with the search engine.

thanks

BalancingAct
04-26-2012, 04:11 PM
I definitely would book a hotel since the time spent traveling costs money too as you could be relaxing or attending early morning events. The Hilton AM2 block is too expensive, so I booked at the Anaheim Discovery Inn for 65 dollars a night. Not a bad hotel. I checked expedia and a few came up near the convention center for cheap prices :) definitely worth it.

LelouchYamazaki
04-27-2012, 01:44 PM
Last year I stayed at the motel 8, and walking wasnt bad at all to AM2 and back. If anything Anaheim is the best area to walk it even at night plus all the cheaper places to eat are right there next to the motel 8.

I already have it booked again this year

RoMayDrako
04-29-2012, 09:18 PM
I booked at the Clarion which has free internet and parking. I booked from T to Sat nights check out on Sunday for about 450 for a double bed.

YamiMegumi
05-02-2012, 04:27 AM
I am booked at the Ramada. 18 min walk and lots of free stuff along with the room. $63 a night for a king suite for me.

Yami/Kaiba
05-31-2012, 08:02 PM
I'm staying at the Cortona Inn & Suites Anaheim Resort with my sister and my friend. It is next to the Anaheim convention center.

http://www.cortonainn.com/