PDA

View Full Version : We know you're going, but as who?

Clueless Case
01-25-2004, 07:51 PM
:thumbsup: I am very bored. I might cosplay. I'm planning on wearing my kendo uniform if I get desperate. I am planning on either EGl or visual kei dunno....

Michi
01-25-2004, 08:55 PM
If all goes well, I'll actually have a T.M.Revolution costume ready. ^^ I'm keeping it secret til I can get it done, though, haha. I think I'd like to have my Goto Maki (Hello! Project/ex-Morning Musume) costume done for this too. We'll see. :D

Also, I suppose my boyfriend and I will bring our FFX-2 and Soul Calibur 2 costumes from Anime North. Dunno what else yet. ^_^; I think that's more than enough, really.

Gundam_MkIII
01-25-2004, 09:39 PM
Im gonna dayview two of my new costumes at PMX and also re-wear on old one. The two new ones are gonna be my just finished Tao Ren's 1st black and gold southern Kung Fu uniform (manga version) costume (but i still need to remake his Kwan Dao into the manga version form) [Shaman King]the other is gonna be Jiraiya[Naruto] and the reworn one is my Genjo Sanzo[Saiyuki]

Clueless Case
01-25-2004, 09:40 PM
Who is that other chick thats gonna perform....

Gundam_MkIII
01-25-2004, 09:46 PM
Nami Tamaki, she's the opening act for TMR. she did the last two ops for Gundam SEED which are Believe and Realize

Ameria
01-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Oooh..I dunno exactly yet, but I'm desperate to make a T.M.R. costume from the Madan ~Der Freischutz~ PV. I think I might bring my Naruto, too, or maybe just Luffy depending on the weather. Heck, maybe I'll be a ninja-pirate again! XD

Visual_Kyoist
01-29-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm doing a Dir en Grey Kyo 'Cage' outfit and the rest of the days I'll wear random Gothic & Lolita outifts I have... I was thinking about doing a TMR outfit too... but depends if I have time..

shogun
01-30-2004, 03:07 AM
I'm doing a Dir en Grey Kyo 'Cage' outfit and the rest of the days I'll wear random Gothic & Lolita outifts I have... I was thinking about doing a TMR outfit too... but depends if I have time..

Yes, it will be quite wise to have a Visual Kei costume ready. We should be making our next announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

Mike

shogun
01-30-2004, 03:12 AM
If all goes well, I'll actually have a T.M.Revolution costume ready. ^^ I'm keeping it secret til I can get it done, though, haha. I think I'd like to have my Goto Maki (Hello! Project/ex-Morning Musume) costume done for this too. We'll see. :D

You have to see TMR's NEW outfit. I can't help but wonder how many cosplayers would be brave enough to wear it... We're putting it on all our new images of him starting in about a week or so. I think it should be up already for his new single.

Mike

jennekohan
01-30-2004, 05:45 AM
You have to see TMR's NEW outfit. I can't help but wonder how many cosplayers would be brave enough to wear it... We're putting it on all our new images of him starting in about a week or so. I think it should be up already for his new single.

Mike

I LOVE his new outfit! For those of you who want to see it ASAP you can check it out on his official homepage under New Releases for Albireo. http://www.tm-revolution.com/

Visual_Kyoist
01-30-2004, 11:02 PM
Yes, it will be quite wise to have a Visual Kei costume ready. We should be making our next announcement on Monday or Tuesday.

Mike

I hope there will be a lot of VK outfits~

I saw the TMR outfit a while ago, and my first thought was "How long did that take?".. It's so sparkly too~ So Beautiful :heart:

Kitty
01-31-2004, 01:49 PM
Well I am doing a TMR :love: costume for his concert at the con and I was also toying around with making a Kouga ( from Inuyasha ) costume to run around and sniff and growl at people in and maybe the occasional glomp Michi or Renagade Pocky and I KNOW Genki is gonna get an ass whooping by me in the costume cause (wolfish grin :skidude2: ) MOTTO NAGA AIDE! I have a few things I need to sink into him LOL .

XJhideSB
02-06-2004, 12:20 AM
I am going to try to do a TMR costume too. Maybe Hot Limit if I can lose enough weight XD. That would get me lots of fan girls. I'm sure I will be doing some hide costumes too. And I will probably bring along 1 or 2 of my seek costumes from Psycho le Cemu. I'm not sure if I will bring anything else though. Maybe if I have the time.

moonrabitt
03-31-2004, 06:40 PM
I was going to go as Sakura, but the Wings on my staff won't stick :sulk: , Maybe I'll go as Robin from W. Hunter Robin...

Matrix7reloaded
04-01-2004, 01:28 AM
Maybe my Kyo 1999 from King of Fighters! But it's always so hot to wear a jacket all day long... TMR costume? Man, not enough time for those out of this world TMR costumes. That would get the girls on me. ^_^! But yay, I just got tickets for his concert! And Tamaki Nami. I love her too! She is so cute, and I love her music videos!

Zelly
04-02-2004, 08:13 AM
Wow, I haven't posted on this forum in like six months. Anyway. Yeah. I'm going as T.M.Revolution in his sparkly, scandalous Albireo costume. Yay, feathers!

Suzushichan
04-02-2004, 08:56 PM
I think I may wear My fortune cat costume. If not then I'll be Chocobo, InuYasha, or i may wear somethin' lolita...meh, I don't know yet. ^^'

jen_kat
04-03-2004, 05:08 PM
I'll be going with a group from my school's anime club.
We'll be a Naruto cosplay group. I'm going as Hyuga Hinata.

We're also participating in Masquerade. Does anyone know if they'll have that rule, like they have for AX, where Masquerade participants are not supposed to wear their costumes beforehand?

ssmitty
04-06-2004, 03:30 PM
>Tifa Lockheart: FFVII
>Lilith: Yami Bo
>Ms. Deep: ROD
^__________^

abellabella
04-17-2004, 06:36 PM
Hello there!! I'm going to pmx as well and I'm cosplaying as Kikyo! I need an Inuyasha!! Is anyone willing to dress up as him??

Suzushichan
04-18-2004, 09:55 AM
hell yeah! ^_^ I wasn't sure who to go as, but,hey, now I know. ^_^ I'll be there the saturday of the con.

abellabella
04-18-2004, 09:35 PM
that's great! I'll be there all weekend. I can't wait!!!

LadyAmaryllis
04-19-2004, 12:05 AM
I'm planning on doing Spike and Julia [Cowboy Bebop] with my boyfriend. I really want to do Julia's black vinyl outfit, but he doesn't want me "dressed like that in public" *many tears*. Probably I'll end up in her trenchcoat ensemble. If you see me, don't bash me for being Julia. I know not many people like her. *sniffle* I just want to see my boyfriend dressed up like Spike and it's the only way I could get him to do it, lol. He'll be sexy. Mmm...Spike...

Reaver
04-19-2004, 02:22 PM
yeah, if I go it'll only be for aday or two, but I will eithet go as Princess Yuki from "the princess blade" or I will go as my origional character, Reaver! XD

Psychotic Jei
04-20-2004, 01:08 AM
I have no idea who I'm going to be for PMX.
I'm probably going to bring Zabuza from Naruto and like Seto Kaiba.

abellabella
04-24-2004, 02:07 PM
ah yes Seto Kaiba! sexy! YEAH!

Dawn
04-27-2004, 09:44 AM
Hmm... I don't know what I'm wearing ^^; I have no PMX cosplay plans. T_T

Well, I'm definetely wearing my Vash costume again for Mr. Nightow! :reverse:

Ami Yuy
04-28-2004, 08:51 PM
Would I be too out of place if I wore a Lord of the Rings costume? It's either that or I probably won't cosplay, since I don't have time to make a new one, and I'm not too excited about wearing a business suit if I'm only going to go for one day...perhaps my casual Ami...

Of course, I still have to aske LadyAmaryllis if she'll let me borrow her Eowyn, but we'll see. ^_^

abellabella
04-28-2004, 09:39 PM
A Lord of the Rings costume would be out of place, but it really depends on what convention u go to. For PMX I know u can't sorry. Nothing is wrong with not cosplaying.

Ami Yuy
04-28-2004, 10:06 PM
A Lord of the Rings costume would be out of place, but it really depends on what convention u go to. For PMX I know u can't sorry. Nothing is wrong with not cosplaying.

Lol, since I hadn't even considered the Masquerade I hadn't read the requirements, but yeah, now I realize that'd be a bad idea to wear it even just around the con. Pacific Media Expo... -_-

So, that means I'll work on getting my Casual Ami fixed up and together so I can be comfy, be in costume, and get to wear my Mercury wig (oh joy of joys...).

Lol, once you start cosplaying, it's hard to stop. ^_^

abellabella
04-29-2004, 09:15 PM
Lol, once you start cosplaying, it's hard to stop. ^_^
You got that right! -_-`

LadyAmaryllis
05-08-2004, 06:17 PM
Ami Yuy:
Aw, so you'll be all cute in your Casual Ami, and I'll be all skankalicious in my Julia? Wow, I will feel awkward walking around with you, lol.

Everybody else:
Ah, also an update on my costume status. My boyfriend decided to break up with me a couple of weeks ago, so I will not have a Spike with me. It's a shame - he really looks a lot like him. He would have made an excellent Spike. But the good news is I can now wear Julia's catsuit without getting grief from him. So I will! Yay...I'm so excited ^_^

abellabella
05-09-2004, 04:30 PM
Ahh that's too bad. But in other news I'll look forward to seeing your cosplay! lol, at least u can wear what u wanna now, but sorry for your break-up. I'll see ya there at PMX!

Michi
05-14-2004, 01:25 AM
hahaha my plans are completely changed.

All I can say is I think I'm doing cosplay from Evangelion and The King of Fighters... Old costumes and a simple new one. I hope. =/ Time's running out, so it may just be a couple of old KOF ones, like Athena '99 and my red Mai from last year. They haven't been worn enough anyway.

...I really do wanna do my new Eva costume though. ;_;

Yggdrasil Pie
05-16-2004, 02:53 AM
Hmm, I'm probably going to be Chigusa Takako from Battle Royale. I'm dragging a friend along to cosplay Niida. XD I originally wanted a VK costume but, meh...it's too late for me to make anything perty. :O

Michi
05-19-2004, 10:09 PM
Blargh not much time. ;_; Eva costume is pretty much cancelled. I'll be doing it this summer instead, I suppose. AX maybe?

I'm doing um.. J-pop stuff.. and.. KOF stuff... Yesssss... Either Athena, Mai, and/or something else. Secret. :D

I'm gonna be more focused on attending and doing TMR stuff than cosplaying anyway. XP Wooo.

Ami Yuy
05-24-2004, 09:30 PM
*sighs*

Even my "Casual Ami" isn't coming together. Somehow I can't find a shirt that will match my pants, wig, and fit her character. It can't be THAT hard can it?? I had a great idea, ordered the shirt, but when I got it, it had green in it...um, doesn't match anything else in the outfit...all blue. -_-

So, I may be trying to fix my Mercury boots to make them stand up. Or if that fails, wear my I.A.C. Neko. I really just want to be comfy this con, so Mercury isn't the way to go...I hate short skirts. -_-

Gundam_MkIII
05-24-2004, 10:50 PM
Man, Time really snuck up on me, I won't be able to have any fully finished costumes by PMX, but thats only cause i dont have time to finish props cause all of the actual costuems are done just not the props. So my Tao Ren wont have the v2 blade just yet, instead i just repainted the old posterboard one that's a bit beaten up now and my Jiraiya ont have his toad contract done yet either. guess i'll have to wait till AX to show off the props.

LadyAmaryllis
05-25-2004, 01:10 AM
My Julia is coming along, slowly but surely. I ended up buying about twenty yards of various black stretch vinyls, because I couldn't find one I was happy with. I've made a total of four catsuits now, and I'm finally satisfied with this last one. It's so hard, because it has to fit me *perfectly*. I can't hide any of the mistakes because it's all right out there and skin tight, lol.

But yeah. You'll see. ^_^ I haven't started the belt yet, but I've got lots of ideas and I think it's going to be great.

See you there! w00t!

Michi
05-25-2004, 12:01 PM
Yay! Finalized!!

Saturday -- Li Xiangfei from Real Bout Fatal Fury 2/KOF '99 (not my costume but I get to wear it anyway :3)

Sunday -- Shiranui Mai from The King of Fighters '96+ (the new red one I wore only at Otakon last year o.o) and Takayo from ZONE (J-pop) for the masquerade.

Yaaaay~ I was thinking of bringing my Athena costume I wore at Ani-Magic last year... But it requires more fixing up than I have time for this week. x_x; I also want to enjoy the con and the T.M.R ness so I don't wanna cosplay too much. o_o; Three costumes is enough, haha.

[edited!!!] Xiangfei is Saturday and Mai is Sunday now. Haha. Last minute switching, hurray.