PDA

View Full Version : Selling Rikku wig, long purple wig, long burgundy red wig, shoulder length blond wig

Kuromi
04-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Hi everyone. I'm selling these wigs! I'm in the continental U.S. I'm in a pet-free, smoke-free home. I accept Paypal, money order, and concealed cash. I'm happy to consider your best offer on any of these. I'll also combine shipments for you (I'll calculate shipping after you tell me which ones you want to get).
Let me know if you have any questions.

All pictures are here http://thuho.blogspot.com

SOLD! Long burgundy red wig with long bangs.
29 inches from top of crown to bottom of wig.
Very thick. I used this for Katarina from League of Legends.
Asking $30 OBO. Shipping is $5 to continental U.S. If you live elsewhere, just let me know your postal zip code and I'll figure out shipping for you.

Rikku from Final Fantasy X-2 wig
Asking $15 OBO. Shipping is $5 to continental U.S. If you live elsewhere, just let me know your postal zip code and I'll figure out shipping for you.

SOLD! Purple wig with long side bangs
Asking $10 OBO. Shipping is $5 to continental U.S. If you live elsewhere, just let me know your postal zip code and I'll figure out shipping for you.

Platinum blond shoulder-length wig
Asking $10 OBO. Shipping is $5 to continental U.S. If you live elsewhere, just let me know your postal zip code and I'll figure out shipping for you.

Akune-chan
04-27-2012, 09:16 PM
Can the purple wig be put up in a high ponytail?

angelbabycakes
04-27-2012, 09:40 PM
I don't see your Rikku wig in there...maybe I'm missing it? I'm interested, but again, I don't see a photo.

Kuromi
04-28-2012, 12:03 PM
@angelbabycakes Rikku wig is on page 2 of the blog (when you click on "older posts") here http://thuho.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-04-26T20:34:00-07:00&max-results=7 :D

@akune-chan to be honest I've never altered a wig to make a high ponytail so I'm not sure, so to be on the safe side I'd say no. Low ponytail would definitely work, but I don't think so a high one.

Kuromi
04-30-2012, 10:56 AM
Updated the post to show the ones that have been sold. The rest is still up for grabs. :)

michelaeliz
07-13-2012, 12:21 AM
Interested in your Rikku wig!