PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Stein's Glasses

Avenly
04-29-2012, 12:40 PM
So I am making Stein for my Hubby, Ive got everything that I need down just curious as to where I would get his glasses. I am assuming Ebay would be the way to go but I thought I would ask around to see where others may have gotten theirs from. I would like to get a pair that just have the non-prescription glass in it so they dont look weird with no glass lol.

animenerd93
04-30-2012, 01:21 AM
i dont know about ebay, but we got our friend's at claires (local accessory store). they had just clear glass and were relatively cheap (about $9 not including tax?)

Deemer
04-30-2012, 01:59 AM
http://www.wholesalecelebshades.com/opticalclear-lens-amp-reading-glasses.html
May not have the cheapest ones, but this is great site for high quality clear glass ones.

heaven_firings
04-30-2012, 04:01 AM
I got mine from Zenni Optical. It's an online store, they have a lot of different sizes and styles. You basically pick your frame and when you check out you don't fill in the prescription fields, they'll contact you (you might be able to email them before that too) asking if it was a mistake or you wanted non-prescription and once you confirm they'll process it.

I wish I could remember the frames I got but you can at least see them in my gallery. If I figure it out I'll let you know.

Avenly
04-30-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks guys!! Very Helpful =)