PDA

View Full Version : White 3300 Embroidery Machine?

Mykaios
04-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Edit: Picked up a Brother SE-400 instead.

cecenaroSed
05-26-2012, 03:14 PM
Что ж… и такое мнение допустимо. хотя, думаю, возможны и другие варианты, так что не огорчайтесь.

cecenaroSed
05-26-2012, 06:16 PM
Otsenka 5!

dizzymonochrome
07-20-2012, 03:39 PM
Looks like you haven't gotten a useful reply yet.

I haven't heard of this brand/machine, but from a quick Google search, looks like it's one the kinds with pattern cards you insert? I'm not really keen on those, because they seem very limited and outdated. I'm wondering if you're asking this because you found a secondhand one for cheap. You didn't provide any context for the question. Anyway, I prefer USB machines that you can plug into a computer, or that you can directly plug a USB stick into because there are lots of fun, adorable, cool designs you can buy online. (urbanthreads.com is my favourite)

I'd suggest looking at the embroidery machine threads and info at craftster.org to start your research. There's a lot to know before you make a decision. Embroidery machines are a whole other beast from regular sewing machines. I love mine, but I spent a lot of time researching online, and a whole day testing machines before I decided.

Hope that helps.

pctwgirl
12-13-2012, 10:46 PM
I used to own a White 3300 embroidery machine and really liked it. It came with a Disney card and some preloaded designs and fonts. I purchased a device that allowed me to download designs from the internet to a blank card and was very happy with it. The device was about $100 and the card was also about $100. I bought the White machine at Joann's for $500. It is nice to have a machine that uses USB for downloading designs. I now have a Brother PE780D which uses USB or a card. It was $1000. Go with whatever you can afford you can always upgrade later. Good luck.:)