PDA

View Full Version : help some boys out? ^_-

QuickSilver
01-26-2004, 08:35 PM
'Allo -
I was just wondering, anyone else going to Anmzment 04? I'm asking because my koi and I are going, but at a total lack of what to do. Maybe someone would care to arrange a cosplay/skit/whatever with us and meet us down there? If your in the area or coming, do consider it! Onegai! Were so lonely! :waaaah:

Sankyuuuuu!

musica heart
01-26-2004, 09:20 PM
hi there, well, I and two other friends are going to az 04, umm mabey we can meet you there somtime? There is always much to do, even if it is just sitting in a circle and talking about marshmallows

If you were at AZ o3, my friend and I were the ones, well I was in the white costume with the big white hat, and she was in the red with a black blind fold over her eyes, with a darkly stained staff. Our guy friend was dante ( red dante) from devil may cry with the big..stinkin big sword.

Kilayi
01-27-2004, 12:04 AM
Well... I am going to AZ 04 somehow or another.... along with a group of friends.... *counts on fingers* well 14 people out of our Anime Club at school sent in our pre-registration forms and money back in November... so we will all be there at one point or another ^_^
I ready and willing to meet up with anyone, as long as they don't mind my hyper-bouncyness!! ^_^
I was at AZ 03 but was not in costume... so even if you saw me, you probably wouldn't remember ~_~

QuickSilver
01-27-2004, 12:08 AM
Sure, maybe we can meet you guys in there somewhere, lobby anyone? ^^ Yeah talking about marshmellows does sound like fun :thumbsup:
O_O that was HIM?!..... he was so AWESOME. *remembers big ass sword*
Oh, by the way, if you saw us, my boyfriend and I were a Inu and Kagome; I was Kagome. ^^;; heheh

QuickSilver
01-27-2004, 12:15 AM
14?! wow.....thats a big group. ^_^ I wish I knew that many people here who like anime. *curses school suckiness* Oh I don't remember if we saw you...umm perchance were you outside the hotel doors one night telling an Inu Yasha to "sit"? XD

Giant Alucard
01-27-2004, 09:11 AM
I'll be there again this year and would be glad to hang with the rest of you. I was the Alucard and the Junpei (megatokyo) from last year, lol.

liz-maru
01-27-2004, 09:18 AM
ill be there to and ^-^ im nice so you can talk to mah to if you wanna!! lol

Avanon
01-27-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm with Kilayi.....*spaz* We wouldnt have gotten that many people to prereg if it wasn't for my superb skills in hypnotism....waahahaa....actually i just made a big speech about it...an hour long presentation and everyone was imppresed...so I forced them to all prereg .....

QuickSilver
01-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Oh really? *teary eyes* YAY! - now we have friends!! XD
What is everyone going as this year?

weirdness
01-27-2004, 03:04 PM
I'll be going as Pepper/a random school girl/ and a random GL cosplayer so If you see me around I love people!! I'll sure be willing to talk and hang out for awhile if ya want! =^_^=

musica heart
01-27-2004, 06:43 PM
well it seems you have a load of people to meet. GO INTERNET!
i will be a cat...person..slash somthing else. Designs in my area are blocked so all i know is..i will have ears.

Kilayi
01-27-2004, 09:29 PM
YAY!! I am going to be Naota, a Persocom Nurse, a Chocobo, and Milly....
and nope, I didn't tell any Inu Yasha to "sit" but I may have seen your bf, I got pics of about 3 different Inu Yashas....

Well I wanna meet up with as many people as I can! ^_^ Last year I would just start talking to people for no real reason^_^

Farmboybob
01-27-2004, 11:34 PM
I'll be there as Red-Haired Unknown (Kingdom Hearts 2), adn Cactaur (Final Fantasy).
And I may possibly have a third if I have enough time (monster from ep5 of flcl).

RHIshida
01-28-2004, 08:40 AM
At AZ, I'll be Kuroki Kaze from Final Fantasy Unlimited, and Futaba Shimeru from Futaba-kun Change.

Neko Cathy
01-28-2004, 11:53 AM
I'm only meeting w/ 3 people (Link Arroway, DJ Ranma and teh Studmaster) and that's pretty much it... no BV Clan and I'm traveling ALONE! Just had one of my friends who was suppose to travel w/ me might be backing out of the plan. XD

My Cosplay lineup? I will most likely Yuni from DDR (look for a blonde pigtailed girl in a school girl outfit), Raver Neko Cathy, and I'm trying to make a Leviathan costume. Other than that, I am currently more concerned about Katsucon at the moment until that convention ends.

Avanon
01-28-2004, 11:56 AM
Im going to be Haruko, a persacom nurse, a moomba, dizzy, andd Irvine

Anjierusu
01-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Sure, maybe we can meet you guys in there somewhere, lobby anyone? ^^ Yeah talking about marshmellows does sound like fun :thumbsup:
O_O that was HIM?!..... he was so AWESOME. *remembers big ass sword*
Oh, by the way, if you saw us, my boyfriend and I were a Inu and Kagome; I was Kagome. ^^;; heheh

Ehehe... heh. thanks. :thumbsup: But yeah, I'm going... well, If I'm going. See "How do your parents feel" in general chat to see my difficulties finding a way to Animazement this year. Uh yeah, but hypothetical situation. If I go. I'll be going as... uhm. Hard to explain. I'll be wearing a skirt, and probably a cape... and that's about it. and a large, bleeding, broken heart painted on my chest, and a staff. Be sure to watch for me.

QuickSilver
01-28-2004, 01:27 PM
Oh really? yeah thats right, I saw about 2 or 3 others there too. Dion (my bf) didn't have a Tetsaiga with him. Could I see those ones you have? If you would'nt mind too terribly much..? ^_^; One might be him! XD
thanks if you dont mind!

Heheh, it was our first Con, we were too shy to talk to alot of people..besides this Nihongo guy named Ed. ^^ Wow, theres alot of people going this year I remember from last year!

Kilayi
01-28-2004, 01:36 PM
Ahh my pics didnt come out too good but i have them if you want them... I'll PM you ^_^;;

DDR Faery Spice
02-16-2004, 04:44 PM
I remember Ed...if it was the Ed dressed like Luffy from One Piece. He gave me Jolt cola and tried to feel me up. XD I remember Alucard, too....or to be more precise, I remember his Junpei |33tn3ss. And musica heart...I remember you and your friend, which is funny, seeing as how I'm now dating Dracos.XD It's such a small world. But yeah, as to plans for this year, I'm most likely going to be doing Witch Hunter Robin for my cosplay contest group(but then again, that'll change in a heartbeat if I find something else I like), and I was thinking of doing a random Persocom. Coz they're cute. And it'd be fun to make a huge pair of nodes, and have wires and A/V cords and stuff in them. XD I could hook up my GBA SP to stay inside one of them!! Wouldn't that be funny? And of course I'm going to have the DDR Faery costume. That should go without saying. But anyway, I'd love to meet all of you(and for some of you, meet you AGAIN)!

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-17-2004, 01:49 AM
I wanna meet people!!!! ;____________________; If you don't mind a creepy Faust looming behind you.. >_> I'm approachable.. o.O I wanna do a skit to since I've never done one.. I think it would befun ^_^

evaneko
02-17-2004, 08:43 AM
:D :D I need to find people to chill with too... a lot of my friends aren't going to be able to stay the whole time. I'm really approachable. I'll be dressed as Riku from kingdom hearts, blindfolded unknown- also from kingdom hearts and possssibly (if i get my ass in gear) selphie from FFVIII. If you see me definatly don't be afraid to say hi- I'm pretty friendly :D

Giant Alucard
02-17-2004, 09:05 AM
Man, someone actually remembered me, lol. I'm not quite sure of all the costumes I will bring. I know I will have my Auron cosutme ready (big swords *yeah*). We are starting my Canti costume next week (making it with the same guy who cosplayed master chief from halo last year). I'm not sure if I'm going to bring my Alucard costume again since i want to make his final costume, but it all depends on if I have time.

Kaicyios
02-17-2004, 12:21 PM
I was the Chichiri in the Fushigi Yugi group last year with Miaka and Tamahome. This year I will Hakkai in a Saiyuki Group. Make sure to bring a lot of marshmellows! ^.^}})

Avanon
02-17-2004, 12:59 PM
:I'll be dressed as Riku from kingdom hearts, blindfolded unknown- also from kingdom hearts and possssibly (if i get my ass in gear) selphie from FFVIII. If you see me definatly don't be afraid to say hi- I'm pretty friendly :D

HEHE....Selphie....Im going as Irvine....and Im gonna hit on Selphie....and every other FF8 or FF7 character I see for that matter!! ^_^

-=Faust_VIII=-
02-17-2004, 07:05 PM
I'll Approach you all ^_^.. Just need to hide my skelly... She's sorta hanging from a chain at the moment as I'm still trying to make Faust's God forsaken staff/blade thing..

Oingo
02-18-2004, 09:51 AM
Last year at Animazement 2003 was my first year going there and cosplaying. its a nice con. Hopefully I will finish the costumes in my sig. If ya see me around come right on up and talk. cosplaying is pretty good fun and talking to people about what they are doing and how they are doing it is such a great time.

nixxer
02-18-2004, 11:18 AM
You can find me there, I love hanging out and making new friends. You can probably find me hanging with oingo :D and our group, or I could just be found wandering around...who knows, either way, I'll keep the look out for you ^_^ Az last year was my first con, and I wasnt there long, so I dont remember anyone or much of anything, I was just to busy taking it all in. I didnt know cosplay back then, and its a surprising thing when you first see it, I was only at the con for like 5 hours, this year I'll be there the whole weekend, I cant wait. *does happy dance* only 3 months to go, time if flying by it seems like.

DDR Faery Spice
02-18-2004, 03:23 PM
Final Fantasy VIII people galore!! I made a yellow corduroy Selphie-jumper last year, but not for any particular con--it was actually for my school fashion show^^; I still wear it too, coz it's so comfy! But I may bring my Fujin costume, as well. It was so much fun to wear an eyepatch and go around kicking random FFVIII cosplayers in the shins.....and get away with it!XD I remember playing frisbee with my weapon-thingy in the foyer at Otakon. ^^; And I've definitely gotta meet you, evaneko--Dracos has said a lot about you:3

evaneko
03-17-2004, 07:41 AM
O.o really? Well I might be making a selphie costume- and if you wear yours we can be Selphie^2 or something ^^

DDR Faery Spice
03-17-2004, 03:37 PM
SelphieČ--sounds fun!

Leon
03-22-2004, 08:59 PM
Hmm...I'll be there with some friends. As far as my final costume list, I'm picking three of the five in my sig pic, and I probably won't know exactly which ones until the last minute.