PDA

View Full Version : Sanosuke Outfit from Rurouni Kenshin

ltmiroku
01-26-2004, 09:35 PM
ok my friend plans on going as Sanosuke from Rurouni Kenshin and i offered to help him get this thing put together i need to know each set to this outfit from shoes and shirt pants etc any and all help to this would be Extremely thank full ^_^x

Kenshin Himura
01-26-2004, 10:10 PM
you can use this website www.hmasc.com to find your friends sano stuff

ltmiroku
01-26-2004, 10:43 PM
you can use this website www.hmasc.com to find your friends sano stuff
ok i've found the shoes but what are the names to the other parts??? i wanna get as real as i can

HikaruMiazaki
01-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Not to be rude or anything but this should've been in the general help section ^_^ not the costume critique unless you have something to show us :)

Kenshin Himura
01-26-2004, 10:51 PM
ok i've found the shoes but what are the names to the other parts??? i wanna get as real as i can

I think its called gi look up that or karate uniforms.

ltmiroku
01-26-2004, 11:31 PM
Not to be rude or anything but this should've been in the general help section ^_^ not the costume critique unless you have something to show us :)
true but with so many topics to pick from its not hard to get confused

HikaruMiazaki
01-26-2004, 11:35 PM
Well, "Critique" should be an indicator not to post in this topic ^^;; If you need help, just post in the help sections :)

ltmiroku
01-27-2004, 12:03 AM
here to even this out ^_^x http://www.project-ion.net/gallery/albums/misc/ohiocon2k4/Anime%20Con%202004%20001.jpg i would be the guy on the right in the kenshin outfit sorry if i didn't smile but after 4hrs of driveing and lack of sleep kinda hard to do ^_^ looking forward to improve the outfit some as for the wig and going try and get a better pair of shoes to match it up better this con was held in Ohio and with that i'm off to bed ^_^x