PDA

View Full Version : Ohayocon Attendees.

Rameana
01-26-2004, 11:03 PM
Hello,
I know I did not get the chance to meet any of you, and I kind of came in at the LAST MINUTE and could not grasp all of your plans. But when will I get to see any of you again or get the chance to meet you? Are the majority of you attending another Con this year or do we really have to wait till next year?
I feel like I cheated myself out of totally awesome experience due to my lack of interaction (super shy) :blubber: . I still had a good time with the super-charged atmosphere but still came short of the main reason I was there- to meet new people. :waaaah:

Isis Ishtar
01-27-2004, 03:55 PM
I've already registered for next year ($25!), so you'll see me again. I'll probably go to Sugoicon for my fourth year, whenever it's gonna be.

About being shy: Yeah, I am usually one of the shyest people ever, but once I go to a convention (and have at least one friend I know really well with me), I go all out and don't care what I do and if it makes me look foolish or not, cuz everyone else is acting the same way XD

Rameana
01-27-2004, 05:19 PM
I hope to make to the next Ohayocon, I don't how much my life will change this summer.
It's only $25?

See that's my problem I don't have that friend. That's what I need. When I'm by myself I don't act foolish but when I with some friends you'd think I was 10.
I need to get a friend that's as interested in anime and the j-world as I am, and that might be hard because I could live this 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
You know.

Isis Ishtar
01-27-2004, 05:39 PM
It was $25 on Saturday and Sunday only. Now (till August something) it's $30. Where do you live? If we live close, I'm sure we could hook up or something...

Rameana
01-27-2004, 05:43 PM
Hey we live extremely close... Columbus Ohio.

Isis Ishtar
01-27-2004, 05:46 PM
Whoo! Go us! I live in the northland area and go to Fort Hayes High School if you wanna know. ^_^;

Rameana
01-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Wow... I'm up there all the time, really. Yeah, art school!!!
I'm studing to be an actor, so I'm in the arts too. ^_^

are you in any clubs around town?

LilMeesh
01-27-2004, 06:02 PM
random of me just jumping in..but i live near P.K.I. :D I went to the con on saterday ...good times

Isis Ishtar
01-27-2004, 06:05 PM
Ummm, not really ^_^;

Fort Hayes rules! Except when it's snowing... (we have a campus so we have to walk from building to building and get wet/cold in the process)

Rameana
01-27-2004, 06:20 PM
random of me just jumping in..but i live near P.K.I. :D I went to the con on saterday ...good times
You enjoyed it? I want another Con, right here right now.
I'm going through withdraws.

Ummm, not really ^_^;

Fort Hayes rules! Except when it's snowing... (we have a campus so we have to walk from building to building and get wet/cold in the process)
Yes, it's the same for me at OSU.

Isis Ishtar
01-27-2004, 06:25 PM
Yeah, kinda sucks don't it?

So far I've only been to Ohayocon and Sugoicon, but I hope to go to others!

Rameana
01-27-2004, 06:30 PM
It does suck..I thought I was going to have classes off this Monday, but.... No I don't think so. OSU has their own cleaning team.

Where is Sugoicon?
Ohayocn was my 1st Con. I was going to Colossalcon until I heard some really bad things about it.
I plan on going to Marcon 30+ back down at the Hayatt in May.
Those are the only two right now.

Isis Ishtar
01-27-2004, 06:56 PM
You didn't have off Monday? We did! I was so happy! But yeah, my dad works in the animal sciences building at OSU, and he had to go to work.

Sugoicon is in Cincinnatti/Northern Kentucky. It's extremely small, though. But still very fun. I think I might try to go to Marcon this year. I went once when I was like 8 (I'm 15 now).
What did you hear bad about Colossalcon?

Rameana
01-27-2004, 07:11 PM
You didn't have off Monday? We did! I was so happy! But yeah, my dad works in the animal sciences building at OSU, and he had to go to work.

Sugoicon is in Cincinnatti/Northern Kentucky. It's extremely small, though. But still very fun. I think I might try to go to Marcon this year. I went once when I was like 8 (I'm 15 now).
What did you hear bad about Colossalcon?

I heard Colossalcon was not a true anime con and that Weedee Lee (Fye Valentine) will not go back to that con. The staff treated them badly.
I went to their site an they look like an anime con, I'll go.. maybe a day just to see how it is. If like it I will be there. I want to go because it's still in the same state. It sounds like it'll be good, but I don't know now that I've heard that infromation. @_@

LilMeesh
01-27-2004, 08:02 PM
You think sugoicon was small..go to ikasucon..its the smallets widdle con....all welli am sitll goign in july..its in blue ash

AngelKagome
01-27-2004, 08:28 PM
Ikasu is indeed smaller than sugoi but it is a lot of fun and its still in development stages. It's moving to a new hotel this year and out of the downtown convention center. It's July 16-18th at the Clarion in Blue Ash of Cincinnati Ohio. Hopefully we'll get more attendance this year!

Rameana
01-27-2004, 08:32 PM
Humm... small ones are neat too I guess. You see more of each other.
Where's that other Con located?

AngelKagome
01-27-2004, 08:42 PM
Personally, I've now made such cons as ACEN, Anime North, Ikasu, Ohayo, Sugoi, Otakon, Katsucon, Nekocon, Tekkoshocon, etc.. some multiple times.. I think Otakon is something every otaku has to do at least once just to see the sheer size of the dang thing... but unless u bring cell phones or dang good walkies dont ever except to find anyone.. that thing gets over 12,000 attendees and lines are extremely long, everything is crowded.. u do have a lot of aisleway space cuz they use the entire con center but i really like the smaller cons sometimes more. A smaller con is where you can always find people, everyones a bit more personable, you can find the guests and i feel they spend more time with you, staff is easier to find.. etc again this is just my personable feeling though...

Heres the info for both cons though:
Ikasucon 2
July 16-18, 2004
Clarion in Blue Ash, Cincinnati, OH
http://www.ikasucon.org
I personally can answer any question for this con as I'm in charge of all programming for it. ^_^

Sugoicon 5
Cincinnati, OH
Info yet to be announced - dates probably oct-nov
location - probably the con center in covington again
http://www.sugoicon.com

Rameana
01-27-2004, 08:51 PM
Otakcon...wow!! How did that thing get so big?
I'd would have been nice if we did get to use the entire center or at least some larger parts, because that Convention Center for Ohayocon is huge. But we did not need to because we barely filled the Ballroom, though it was ALOT of people in there for the AMV's.
I might go one day... I wish this year but I might not be able to plan and make it.
I liked the size of Ohayocon. I liked the crowd on Sat but I enjoyed the openess of Friday and Sunday for some reason.

AngelKagome
01-27-2004, 08:57 PM
Otakon is so big because it is in it's 11th year this year. When you're around that long u just get noticed lol. We couldnt use the entire con center unless a random attendee would like to come forth and donate a few tens of thousands of dollars... lol.. sides we really don't need it yet but the good thing is we have the option of getting bigger in the con center without moving hotels and whatnot we can just slowly grow bigger which is a good thing. As more attendees come to Ohayocon we will use up more of the convention center. There is talk for next year about moving the dealers room into a bigger room, 2 rooms for vid games, having the ballroom for all weekend, etc... so we will get bigger dont worry. To give u an idea as to how big otakon is... there con center is approx similar size to the one ohayo is using but they use the whole thing... u may not have realized it but tehre was like another 1/2-1 mile block still of the con center we never used.. we only were using the hyatt-owned portion lol.

But definately check out sugoi & Ikasu. they're both relatively small & cheap nearby cons. Only bout 2 hrs from columbus in the cinti area. Sugois gotten more exp now that they're in a con center and a nicer hotel but Ikasu just moved into a small hotel so room rates are like 70-85/night range so its really nice and really friendly ^_^

I hope to make otakon this year but that goes on the list with tekko, katsu, anime north, sugoi, neko, ikasu, etc so i dont know whats going to happen lol

Rameana
01-27-2004, 09:08 PM
I'll see what I can do, I did Ohayocon because it was close. I want to do them all... but I need to be practical.
Yes, I know that Con center is huge, I've been to a few things in there, and it holds a masses of people very well.

Otakon as large as that Con Center, I can see that and it looks awesome!
Thanks for the information.

AngelKagome
01-27-2004, 09:09 PM
hey no problem i like informing ppl and im tryin to advertise ikasu since its still new and whatnot. Lemme know if you need any info on anything ^_^

Rameana
01-27-2004, 09:18 PM
kewl. I'll let you know. I'm sure I'll have some questions when they get close.

Moi Dix Mois
01-27-2004, 09:24 PM
I was at Ohayocon. Although sadly my costume wasnt even started because the bank teller lied to me and said id get money in time but no! Anyway Ill be at Ohayocon 5 dressed as Gackt Camui. (hopefully) anyway. I just thought id say i was there... you might of saw me i had tall pinkish spikes and the "Dont make me go zelda" shirt on (i regret wearing that) anyways. ttyl

Rameana
01-27-2004, 09:37 PM
I was at Ohayocon. Although sadly my costume wasnt even started because the bank teller lied to me and said id get money in time but no! Anyway Ill be at Ohayocon 5 dressed as Gackt Camui. (hopefully) anyway. I just thought id say i was there... you might of saw me i had tall pinkish spikes and the "Dont make me go zelda" shirt on (i regret wearing that) anyways. ttyl

I remember something like that, but there were SO many signs going around, I can't remember everything. I was ready to put one on myself.
'Never Underestimate the power of one man,' it's a sort of inside joke.. but fitted me at the con, since I was alone. :cool:
Somone should have grabbed me at the con, I had a stereo with me. We could have partied in the halls.

If you had dyed hair I saw you, because I love dyed hair. What color was the shirt?

Moi Dix Mois
01-28-2004, 05:28 AM
If you had dyed hair I saw you, because I love dyed hair. What color was the shirt?

The shirt was black and it had like 5 sybols from the original Zelda game. I saw like 5 of the exact same shirt. My hair wasnt dyed it was like the this crappy one night color that i put in my dark brown hair. So it didnt pick up to well. So me and my sister called it kinda pink. Hey anyone feel free to IM me on AIM! I need some cosplay friends!

IM:TheNewCultKing13

Isis Ishtar
01-28-2004, 09:37 AM
I might go to Ikasu this year. I love smaller cons cuz you can just find everybody and the guests don't mind lingering with the fans (I made friends with Scott McNeil, I have his home phone number, address, and everything... and kept seeing Takeshi and Taichi from BLOOD, so I guess they kinda know me too...).

I don't think I saw either of you! I met so many new people, though, that I have a hard time keeping track of everybody, especially if you weren't wearing a costume, cuz I usually remember people better if they're in costume. ^_^;

Moi Dix Mois: Great screen name, by the way. I actually bought their cd (Dix Infernal) there, it was $42. But I'm a rabid Mana fangirl, so I had to. On Saturday I was kinda trying to be Mana-ish (without bangs, sadly). I was the girl running around in all black with the long blonde pigtails and blue and white makeup. I was with either a Chi, a gothic lolita, some random gothic people, two identcal twins, or a girl with a pimp hat and a pimp cane the entire weekend. Look in my gallery to see what we looked like.

Paul Soth
01-28-2004, 07:05 PM
I'm local, and staff on Ohayocon. I'm working on a Pen and Paper Gaming Department, which means that I'll be all over the exhibitors at Origins. No real hangouts for me, however.

Bobbi
01-28-2004, 07:14 PM
I went to Ikasucon last year. I was a tiny con, but a lot of fun. =) I plan on going to Sugoicon too. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to Otakon this year. I went in 2002 and wow... it was huge! Usually though, I stay at cons in Ohio. I'd like to make it to Animazement and Acen if I can this year too.

Isis Ishtar
01-28-2004, 07:20 PM
I wanna go to Otakon so bad! But I don't think I can afford it. Only small cons for me, for the time-being at least. Although I'd love to go to A-Kon to see Miyavi... *is a hopeless dream*

Rameana
01-28-2004, 08:03 PM
A-Kon?

Where is that Con?
I still plan to go to ColossalCon in Cleveland. I wanted to stay in Ohio.
Ohayocon was my first Con and I want to go to the 2 in Cincy but also Otakon BUT
I will not spend my fun Con time alone again, never. So I have to have a pre-set group of people to travel with and meet before I will attend another Con (Colossal doesn't count because I might not stay). It's no fun with out friends...that's the only regret I have about Ohayocon..but it it's my own personal problem.

Isis Ishtar
01-28-2004, 08:10 PM
A-Kon's in Dallas Texas... Pfwahhh! I wanna go but there's no way I can! But I love Miyavi dearly *is huge j-rock fan* and he's gonna be there! *cries*

Hey! I would say we could hang together, but I'm like, WAY younger than you *is only 15*...

You go to OSU right? They have an anime and manga club there, ya know! I'm sure you could hook up with somebody there!

Rameana
01-28-2004, 08:36 PM
A-Kon's in Dallas Texas... Pfwahhh! I wanna go but there's no way I can! But I love Miyavi dearly *is huge j-rock fan* and he's gonna be there! *cries*

Hey! I would say we could hang together, but I'm like, WAY younger than you *is only 15*...

You go to OSU right? They have an anime and manga club there, ya know! I'm sure you could hook up with somebody there!

Whoa..Dallas!! That's far, I think I'd go to Otakon before going to Dallas.

:toothy: Yeah I'm older *I hate saying that :sulk: * but age never mattered or applied with me. I do not act my age... sure I can be serious...but that's for other reasons. I can party, and hang out with 6 year olds and 12 years olds (not as a babysitter.. as a friend) I don't think hanging out with you would be bad, I have way more fun with people younger than me,they do not have as many issues, besides I'm an actor. I'm very entertaining :jjacks: . I'm cool to hang out with....I guess. :skidude2:

Yeah, I'm going to check out that club at OSU, I think it's time to.

Moi Dix Mois
01-29-2004, 05:09 AM
Moi Dix Mois: Great screen name, by the way. I actually bought their cd (Dix Infernal) there, it was $42. But I'm a rabid Mana fangirl, so I had to. On Saturday I was kinda trying to be Mana-ish (without bangs, sadly). I was the girl running around in all black with the long blonde pigtails and blue and white makeup. I was with either a Chi, a gothic lolita, some random gothic people, two identcal twins, or a girl with a pimp hat and a pimp cane the entire weekend. Look in my gallery to see what we looked like.

I think i might have saw you. Yeah i Love Mana and Malice Mizer. The thing is i refuse to pay 42 dollars for a cd. so i just burn everything off the internet. All i need is 2 songs and i have all of Malice Mizer, and i have all of Moi Dix Mois' songs. Also im going to purchase Moi Dix Mois live DVD "Dix Infernal: Scars of Sabbath" for its 50.05 (and its got more songs on it. And for an impoted DVD thats not to bad. lol. There were so many pretty people at Ohayocon and ive decided i need a cosplay girlfriend. You guys all rock!

Rameana
01-29-2004, 06:37 PM
There were so many pretty people at Ohayocon and ive decided i need a cosplay girlfriend. You guys all rock!

You can have me as a friend!!! :bigtu:

Moi Dix Mois
01-29-2004, 06:49 PM
:drink: That'd be cool! but but but i want Isis too! You people are coo-el. Just im me. Im on way to much. Anyways gotta go. Sayonara! :drink:

Isis Ishtar
01-29-2004, 06:55 PM
Whoo! Ok! But, you know, I'm a loser cuz I don't have AIM =P
But I'll get it one of these days!

Rameana
01-29-2004, 06:57 PM
:drink: That'd be cool! but but but i want Isis too! You people are coo-el. Just im me. Im on way to much. Anyways gotta go. Sayonara! :drink:

Yeah.. I want Isis as well, but I think she feels my age difference is a big thing. I act the same way as I did in highschool. College is like highschool number two, you just don't see the same people until you enter your major.

Isis Ishtar
01-29-2004, 07:00 PM
NO! I don't care about ages, really! I just thought you might... *scratches head*

Rameana
01-29-2004, 07:06 PM
NO! I don't care about ages, really! I just thought you might... *scratches head*

Ha ha ha haha.. don't worry about it. I don't care about ages, never did.
I'm not sure if I'll see any of you this year though. :waaaah:

Moi Dix Mois
01-30-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah you definately need to get AIM. Its so much fun if you can find cool people. I need to actually hang out with cosplaying people. Unfortunately theyre isnt to many of those in Medina Ohio.

Starlit Rose
01-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Yeah you definately need to get AIM. Its so much fun if you can find cool people.

XD We've been bugging her about getting AIM all day, and she says she's "in the process." LIES! What is TAKING you so long, woman?! XD

0bscurity
01-30-2004, 10:58 PM
x_X Really!! -.- *fwaps Isis* O_o Get AIM! Now! Grrrrrrrrr~!

Anne Packrat
01-31-2004, 12:39 AM
Yeah you definately need to get AIM. Its so much fun if you can find cool people. I need to actually hang out with cosplaying people. Unfortunately theyre isnt to many of those in Medina Ohio.

I'm not a J-rock fan, but I love anime and live in Cleveland, if you wanna get together sometime. Colossalcon is in Independence in March, and you could meet people there.

Rameana
01-31-2004, 01:07 AM
I'm not a J-rock fan, but I love anime and live in Cleveland, if you wanna get together sometime. Colossalcon is in Independence in March, and you could meet people there.

Anna will you be at Colossalcon? If anyone plans o going tell me, so I can meet you there. Or jusy AIM me anytime- Rameana8.
:drink:

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 08:50 AM
XD We've been bugging her about getting AIM all day, and she says she's "in the process." LIES! What is TAKING you so long, woman?! XD

I GOT AIM NOW! ARE YOU HAPPY? XD

I'm MapleCroix on there... bare with me, though, I'm new to it and may be a bit slow at first.. ^^; IM me if you want. But not late at night! I go to bed early and get up early, so don't expect me to be on the net at all after 10 or so (on weekends I usually get up around 9 in the morning). Whatever. :thumbsup:

Do any of you guys have mIRC? I DO have that!
:chatah:

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 09:22 AM
Ok... Is anyone going to Anime Central in Illinois? I just found out that Miyavi is playing there, too, and it'll cost less for me to go there than to go to Dallas ^^; Yeah... I'm seriously thinking of going... Is anyone else?

Rameana
01-31-2004, 09:35 AM
ah..when is it?

Even though you have not answered me yet, I don't think so...because I'm not ready to travel across states yet.

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 09:42 AM
Yeah, I don't know if I can go, either. I'm probably not going to ColossalCon (sorry^^) or anything else except Sugoicon. I've been going for 3 years in a row, so I'm not about to break my record. It was my first con anyways (in 6th grade), so it's kinda special to me, even though they don't usually have much (and never update their website!).
I may be going to ACen, it's May 14-16, but there's trouble with the transportation (air= less time but more money; car= more time, but less money), plus, I'll be forced to stay at least one night, and hotels can get pretty expensive ^_^; Plus, it's in the middle of school... parents won't let me skip ^^;

But I really want to see Miyavi! *cries*

Rameana
01-31-2004, 09:49 AM
I understand, if I had a Con I have been going to for years that would be my 1st priority. Also my problem too is that Con fall on weekends but I still have school.
It's sometimes so draining to do so much work for one day... and too costly.

Starlit Rose
01-31-2004, 10:30 AM
I GOT AIM NOW! ARE YOU HAPPY? XD

I'm MapleCroix on there... bare with me, though, I'm new to it and may be a bit slow at first.. ^^; IM me if you want. But not late at night! I go to bed early and get up early, so don't expect me to be on the net at all after 10 or so (on weekends I usually get up around 9 in the morning). Whatever. :thumbsup:

Do any of you guys have mIRC? I DO have that!
:chatah:

IT'S ABOUT FARKING TIME! XD I'll be on AIM later. I don't really have the time right now.

And hah, I wish Miyavi was coming NEXT year. ;-; Then I could probably go to ACen and see him. But oh well, what can ye do? u.u

Oh yeah, and no, I don't have mIRC anymore - I stopped using it a while back. :P

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 10:48 AM
IT'S ABOUT FARKING TIME! XD I'll be on AIM later. I don't really have the time right now.

And hah, I wish Miyavi was coming NEXT year. ;-; Then I could probably go to ACen and see him. But oh well, what can ye do? u.u

Oh yeah, and no, I don't have mIRC anymore - I stopped using it a while back. :P

Yes, it is XP

I'm not so sure I'll be able to make it to ACEN now. I wish I could go, though... *hopes he'll come next year too*

0bscurity
01-31-2004, 12:38 PM
O_o I hope BLOOD comes to Ohayocon again!! ^__^ That would be so cool to get pictures with them, cosplaying as them. o_O Eee, that would be so fun.

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 12:49 PM
That'd be so freakin awesome!

Yurigrrl
01-31-2004, 12:57 PM
I am also from Columbus, and Ohayocon was my first con. It was fun though. I wanna go to mooooore!

I am working on a Samus Aran costume now. Learned my lesson about last minute costuming... MASSIVE STRESS EXPLOSION!

~ Whitney

Rameana
01-31-2004, 12:58 PM
You know it!! ^_^

Paul Soth
01-31-2004, 01:08 PM
Perhaps something can be arranged. Hmm, one thing I've been wanting to do is have someone start holding Halloween parties again. The Laughing Ogre used to do it until they got too big, and I miss that. There's also other cons, and the Doo Dah Parade.

That, or we can just get together without any themes...

Rameana
01-31-2004, 01:25 PM
Perhaps something can be arranged. Hmm, one thing I've been wanting to do is have someone start holding Halloween parties again. The Laughing Ogre used to do it until they got too big, and I miss that. There's also other cons, and the Doo Dah Parade.

That, or we can just get together without any themes...
Yeah.. that would be cool with me,we can walk though the stores in cosplay!! Ot go to a theme park!!

Yurigrrl
01-31-2004, 01:33 PM
Yay, Halloween is my favorite time of year! :D

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 02:34 PM
It'd be cool just to get together for no particular occassion. I do it sometimes. I just throw random anime/manga/gaming/japanese parties at my house for no reason other than I felt like it. ^^;

Rameana
01-31-2004, 03:01 PM
It'd be cool just to get together for no particular occassion. I do it sometimes. I just throw random anime/manga/gaming/japanese parties at my house for no reason other than I felt like it. ^^;
Yeah!! I would be...if you want to.. I'll be out and about this spring, like a wanderer out of Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero.

Moi Dix Mois
01-31-2004, 07:22 PM
Yeah! Getting together and having a party would be really sweet! It reminds me of the time me and my friends were going to make a FF8 movie. Hey! we could make a movie! that would be pretty cool. thing is what do we make? lol im getting ahead of myself maybe we should hang out first! ha ha

Paul Soth
01-31-2004, 07:52 PM
Man, I got a lot of wheels turning now...

Rameana
01-31-2004, 08:17 PM
yeah me too... this would be awesome..

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 10:32 PM
Yes! I say we find someplace to all get together!

Rameana
01-31-2004, 10:45 PM
But In the spring right?? because this snow and cold weather sucks.

Paul Soth
02-01-2004, 01:46 AM
Just as long as we don't use MeetUp, that eats.

Isis Ishtar
02-01-2004, 12:10 PM
The spring would be better... But where could we meet?

Rameana
02-01-2004, 04:40 PM
I don't know, it depends on what we want to do?
Like are we going to make a movie, cosplay, or just hang out...if we are hanging to watch movies and shows it has to be at someones house. Maybe a park or something.. or meet at GameWorks. . . . I don't know ^^

Isis Ishtar
02-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Maybe we could just throw a little get-together at someone's house and just watch anime/movies and work on costumes/help each other with costumes, just hang out... Or e could just all go out to a movie together, or something...

Rameana
02-01-2004, 06:41 PM
All of THAT sounds like fun!!! ^_^... I'm in a costume class right now.. so maybe I can help out ALOT!!

Paul Soth
02-01-2004, 07:01 PM
Heh, anything that can lead to future events.

Rameana
02-04-2004, 09:04 AM
OK..we all need to get each other AIM's. So we can setup this up later.

^_^

Isis Ishtar
02-04-2004, 11:12 AM
Mine is MapleCroix (just got AIM and love it ^_^)

Paul Soth
02-04-2004, 11:41 AM
They're all in our profiles...

Paul Soth
02-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Hey kids. Don't forget to start hooking up with everyone's Aim and ICQ address.

So, how does everyone want to set things up?

Paul Soth
02-26-2004, 04:31 PM
Okay, we got a usergroup up and going now.

Moi Dix Mois
02-26-2004, 08:01 PM
How does one get involved with this usergroup?

Rameana
02-26-2004, 09:47 PM
It's Columbus Cosplay Gathering, Under Memeber Forums on this site.