PDA

View Full Version : ★ Victreebel Gijinka Cosplay Needed♥♥

Ninbri
05-02-2012, 05:44 PM
I know, I know. I want too much. But oh well. I'm a really indecisive cosplayer. The reason that I didn't just add this in to the other ad is because people that have already looked at that ad probably won't look at it again. I swear, this is my last commission wanted thread. I am running out of days at the cons, haha. I would make this myself but my sewing machine went bust a few weeks ago.. so yeah. My deadline is October 27, 2012 for this item, although I would like to have them way before that date, if at all possible. My budget for this item is $60-80, but if your work is REALLY good, I can think about spending a little more.

http://pokemongijinka.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/2285596.jpg

Dress
If at all possible I want like the dress to look almost exactly like the picture at the top of the page, just a tad bit longer in length. I don't want my butt falling out. My measurements re B37 W31 H36. I don't know how this girl made hers stand up at the top, but anything that is possible to keep the two teeth and top from falling over is desperately needed. It looks like maybe she dyed the green spots on the dress or maybe had them printed on, I don't know.

Leaves
Once again, I would like these to look as close to the picture at the top of the page as possible, just a little more 'leaf-like', if that makes sense. And I do want wire in them, but only on the edges so it doesn't get all.. messed up.

Mykaios
05-02-2012, 06:19 PM
You know...all the money you spend on commissioning others, can EASILY get you a new sewing machine. A good basic one will run $80-150 and sergers start at a little under $200. Amazon always has sales, and you can luck out on eBay as well.

Ninbri
05-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Well This year is my last year cosplaying, so I don't really need a new one. Haha.

arijahn
05-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Is this a cosplay of this design? http://media.photobucket.com/image/victreebel/Michi_Neko/Gijinka%20Pokemon/Victreebel.jpg Do you have any pictures of how you want the back of the outfit to look like? Do you need the brown vine on the head-leaf? Are there any materials you specifically want it to be or not to be made out of? Do you have any allergies, e.g. pets? What methods of payment do you prefer?

Ninbri
05-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Yes, it's based off of that design. I would prefer a 4-way stretch fabric like the cotton that leotards are made out of. I just want the back to look like the front. I need the brown vine to be sort of hidden under the two back leaves and run up the back of me to the top leaf. I don't have allergies, and I prefer PayPal and I prefer to send 50% at a time, but that's up to you.

Ninbri
05-08-2012, 05:53 PM
This girl that made the cosplay in the photo in my original post told me she made the dress from inside-out casa satin and the pink mouth out of bias tape.

arijahn
05-09-2012, 07:45 PM
Does that mean that the stem and top leaf would be connected to the dress? Looking at the fabric I have access to would a (most likely 2-way) stretch knit be acceptable? For shipping purposes what state are you located in? And what material would you want the leaves to be made out of?

Ninbri
05-10-2012, 11:42 AM
Cheap Sturdy cotton for the leaves. I live in Florida & is the fabric you have in mind like cotton leotard fabric?

arijahn
05-10-2012, 02:07 PM
I think so, something stretchier and more opaque than T-shirt material, but with similar softness.

Ninbri
05-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Yeah! :)

arijahn
05-11-2012, 01:43 PM
I see that you now have a gijinka commission thread open. Are you still looking for someone to make this cosplay for you or are you no longer interested and plan to make it yourself?

Ninbri
05-11-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes, I finally got my sewing machine fixed, (wooo!)
I am pretty busy, and so I have someone (a close friend of mine) making the Victreebel gijinka, but I need a Gyarados tail. Let me PM you.