PDA

View Full Version : Shop Review: Cos Monde

momoyome
05-02-2012, 04:53 PM
First time reviewing, long time reader.....

Name of Product: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Madoka Kaname Costume

Where Purchased: Cos Monde (http://myworld.ebay.com/cosmonde/?_trksid=p4340.l2559)

Product Description: Full costume (minus shoes) and wig

Pros: Good communication, nice quality costume. Looks like picture.

Cons: HUGE. HUGE. HUGE. I ordered a size SMALLER than myself and it's still easily a size and a half too huge on me. I am so disappointed, the more I think about it the more I feel bad about this. I measured the pieces and they're all a good 5-6 inches bigger than what was listed on their ebay listing. Wow. I ordered standard size M-L, I didn't get custom measurements because I know that those can be an issue with costume makers. I thought I'd be safe with their size chart. I was wrong. I even measured myself to see if maybe I had shrunk more than I originally thought and I did not, the measurements are not smaller, so this was bad on their part. I've messaged them and I am hoping to hear from them about what they can do for me. I can take in the costume's top part, but the bottom petticoat will be a challenge to me as it was done in one seam. :[ The reason I purchased this was because I'm pressed for time. ~grumble~ I just had to get this out there.

Overall Rating: 5 /10

FluffyYandere
08-11-2012, 08:27 PM
I just ordered a costume from them. This kinda makes me nervous...
I'm already having issues with the size. I bought the costume, but never saw a spot where you put in the size you are ordering. Upon further reading I found out you message them.
I'm really on edge that they didn't get the message, that I wasted my money a bit. How did you tell them what size you wanted? Since I did message them. I may just be being impatient.
Hopefully my costume doesn't have that. I was nervous about picking the most accurate size, since it was pretty small.

phantasystar67
07-05-2013, 10:42 AM
CosMonde is usually pretty reputable, I'm surprised you had trouble with them! I ordered a Grell cosplay from them and only had to alter one piece(the back of the waistcoat, which was hardly a daunting task) to make it fit perfectly.(I did reinforce the buttons too, though) I did get it custom sized. I had great experiences with their customer service. They should get back to you quickly!

Azuraschampion
07-05-2013, 12:24 PM
Yeah I bought my homura akemi costume from them and it fits very well. I ordered a custom size. They have great customer service too, My friend had the same problem you did and not only did they give him a full refund, they let him keep the costume to do whatever he wanted with it.

bbfangirl
10-24-2013, 08:32 PM
I want to buy an Alois Trancy costume from Cos Monde but I can't find out how to contact them, if anyway knows how, please contact me, thank you ^-^