PDA

View Full Version : CosplayMandy Commissions

Chokichi
05-08-2012, 04:58 AM
Hi! I have been cosplaying for over 6 years and am a highly experienced seamstress. I have made many wonderful costumes for myself, my friends, and many fellow cosplayers. You can see pictures of my work at http://photobucket.com/cosplaymandy
I always do my best to ensure 100% satisfaction on all my costumes (check out my comments)!! My costumes are very detailed and well made and I always use high quality fabrics. I am very experienced with many fabric types (including Lycra and synthetic leather). I am also able to get a wide range of different materials such as denim, wool, and cashmere to make my costumes more accurate. I can make just about any costume and I love a challenge. The more detailed and creative, the better!! I get a bit obsessive about projects, so it usually takes me about two months to make a costume!
I have recently partnered with a friend who makes high quality props and custom shoes professionally and I can get wigs at a discounted price, so I offer the entire cosplay package at a low price. Here is a link to our prop gallery http://photobucket.com/cosplaymandyprops Please PM me or leave a comment for a quote. You can also email me at cosplaymandy@gmail.com. Don't forget reference pictures please!!! Please also let me know the due date and what parts of the costume you need.
As far as payment is concerned, I accept paypal, money orders and checks from US banks and am always willing to work out a payment plan.
Thanks!!
Mandy

Karawr
05-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Do you think you'd be up for a simple cosplay commission rush job? I'm looking to get a Merc Charmer cosplay done within the next two months.

*Points to commission wanted thread*

Allecto
05-10-2012, 06:22 AM
PMed you. :)

Chokichi
05-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Hi to Karawr,
If you can give me like 2 months for making the simple costume, then it is not considered as a rush job, so you dont need to pay any rush fees.
Please send some reference pictures to my email at cosplaymandy@gmail.com
Thanks so much.