PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Cosplayers needed for anime noth 2004

Ochika
01-27-2004, 04:14 PM
I was just wondering if anyone els out their is planning on doing a dynasty cosplay for anime north this year? cause me and my friend are planning it and we're wondering if anyone els was thinking of it and would like to join our group? so far we got a Diao Chan and sun shang Xiang. i had an idea for a skit aswell, but we need two guy chars to pull it off. so here i am, wanting to know if anyone wants to join me?

Kakei_Jubei
01-27-2004, 04:17 PM
I was just wondering if anyone els out their is planning on doing a dynasty cosplay for anime north this year? cause me and my friend are planning it and we're wondering if anyone els was thinking of it and would like to join our group? so far we got a Diao Chan and sun shang Xiang. i had an idea for a skit aswell, but we need two guy chars to pull it off. so here i am, wanting to know if anyone wants to join me?
Aw.... I really loved that game... T-T I really wish that I could join... but I already have 3 costumes for Anime North, and one of the props is gunna be so hard... T-T Sorry!!! I could for CNanime2004! ^^;;;

Ochika
01-27-2004, 04:25 PM
that works too, i got another friend whos booked for anime north but will join us for cnanime. so you can too if ya want ^_^ i just dont wana be the only two people cosplay something...like last year at cnanime i did a kenshin cospolay. and there was only like 5 people all together who did kenshin x.x and 3 of those 5 were my friends

Kakei_Jubei
01-27-2004, 06:06 PM
that works too, i got another friend whos booked for anime north but will join us for cnanime. so you can too if ya want ^_^ i just dont wana be the only two people cosplay something...like last year at cnanime i did a kenshin cospolay. and there was only like 5 people all together who did kenshin x.x and 3 of those 5 were my friends
lol! Well, at cnanime2003, I never even had heard of cosplay.com or anything like that, so I only went with my friend, and, my "group" which consisted of 2 people was very _odd_ since I was Akito and he was Yugi... so... It was 'weird'.... -_____-;;;;

mikcy
01-27-2004, 08:29 PM
I've offically decided to make Da Qiao from DW4 unless I can find a way to make Zhen Ji(DW3). See, I cheated and took all the outfits I like and made my friend choose the best. Ahah I R SMRT :)

Ochika
01-27-2004, 08:35 PM
lol, good job! tehehe. are you gona go to anime north? cause if so then you can join our lil group-o-people and it will be fun ^_^

mikcy
01-27-2004, 09:00 PM
Actually, I am going to AN. Wee!

Ochika
01-27-2004, 09:08 PM
yay! then do ya wana join our cosplay? so far we got Diao Chan, Sun shang Xiang, and oce my friend decides we'll have a guy too, heh ^_^ so we'd welcome you to the dark side with open arms *snickers*

mikcy
01-27-2004, 09:21 PM
lmao sure XD

Ochika
01-27-2004, 09:26 PM
yes XD! i feel out of place now. all my friends are doin Wu characters and im all by myself, but meh. i need to find a Lu Bu so i will have a friend XD

Kakei_Jubei
01-28-2004, 05:02 PM
yes XD! i feel out of place now. all my friends are doin Wu characters and im all by myself, but meh. i need to find a Lu Bu so i will have a friend XD
Well, if you are gunna do a Dynasty Warriors Cosplay group at CnAnime2004, then, I'll _try_ to cosplay as Zhou Yu, unless there already is a Zhou Yu...Unless I am doing something stupid... -_________-;;;;;; I have no clue what is going on... :waaaah:

help? :lost:

nyamiko_chan
01-30-2004, 08:20 PM
HEYO! I'm interested in this..for CNA ^^;; X3 I have lotsa stuffs to be done for AN rite now T_T..

I was wondering characters were taken already?? It would help me pick ^^; I have a few I like, but I don't wanna pick one that someone is already making ^^;;
Tank'ous ^_~

Ochika
01-30-2004, 08:34 PM
well so far all we got is girls >_> Zhu Rong, Diao Chan, Sun Shang,Xiao Qiao , and thats about all for AN. but theres like another 4 people already that are gona join for cnanime. so ya you can join us for that cause we're gona do it again. as for costumes theres like 3 girls leaft and all the guys, and theres some pretty girly guys >_> *cough*Zhou Yu *cough* >_>

mikcy
01-30-2004, 08:44 PM
ajisod It almost sounds like it'd be better for CNA. *shrugs* I rock because I bougth fabric. :)

Ochika
01-30-2004, 10:38 PM
ya we have more poeple for cnanime, but i wana wear it for anime north. plus i got the fabric yesterday and my friends are all comming over tomorrow to work on the dynast outfits...sooooo anime north is where im gona wear it, then again and cnanime. tehe, this is gona be so much fun, just wish we had atleast one guy x.x

mikcy
01-30-2004, 10:49 PM
Well, I was going to choose Lu Xun(DW3). Then again that isn't important since I'm doing Da Qiao XD

Ochika
01-30-2004, 11:06 PM
lol we all have to get together one day and work on costumes, get to know eachother >_> fun fun

mikcy
01-30-2004, 11:11 PM
Ya that'd be fun I say XD

Kakei_Jubei
01-31-2004, 03:45 PM
well so far all we got is girls >_> Zhu Rong, Diao Chan, Sun Shang,Xiao Qiao , and thats about all for AN. but theres like another 4 people already that are gona join for cnanime. so ya you can join us for that cause we're gona do it again. as for costumes theres like 3 girls leaft and all the guys, and theres some pretty girly guys >_> *cough*Zhou Yu *cough* >_>
lol... hehehe... well. I want to do Zhou Yu cause 1, I don't have to buy a wig ;) and 2, I always use him to play Dynatsy Warroirs. so ya...

nyamiko_chan
01-31-2004, 07:38 PM
^_^;; I dunno if I'll be able to make it for this group..even CNA. I'll have to see once *hopes* I get a job. I'd want to make it REALLY well because their such beautiful costumes ^_^

memisama >>What version of Da Qiao? DW3 or 4 ^_^

I'll have to get back to this thread later on ^^; but I'll let you know *peace out*

mikcy
01-31-2004, 10:03 PM
memisama >>What version of Da Qiao? DW3 or 4 ^_^

Da Qiao - DW4 :D

Ochika
02-01-2004, 01:06 PM
well we got a LU Bu for cnanime >_> yesterday i had a bunch of my friends over to sew and help me with my diao costume (stupied confusing patter x.X) and well we got into playing DW3 and my friend got obbsessed with Man Meat (Lu Bu) so shes gona goin in to the group. tehehhe love joo scuuutsi XD now we can run around the dealers room while you ticikle poeple with your attenas

~shu....shuuuuuuu i want to touch your family~

Ryukka
02-01-2004, 01:19 PM
I got my pants half sewn - but then my needle broke so I'm off to buy a new one today on my way home from Mac if the store's still open.. >_<;. can I touch your fammmmilly? =P. I need to like.. update my sig since some of the costumes aren't happening for AN anymore o_o *lazy*

Ochika
02-01-2004, 01:30 PM
tehehe im happy, cause scoti's gona do lu bu....mmmmmm man meat, the other other other white meet XD gah you mssed so much fun lastnight. we were up till 2 olaying DW and then ashy was tired so we went upstairs and me and scoti just talked untill 3:30 while ashy snored XD weeee so ya i got my lu bu. gona run around like husband and wife
Diao: Bu BU baby come back here, dont run away fromm meee
LuBu: i dont know her, i dont know her
Diao: oh your so cute when your pretending to hate me
LuBu:yes...'pretending'

Ryukka
02-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Awww I wanted to stay but no -_-; stupid parents where all "you have homework and your sister needs to go back to mac, you have to come" which reminds me, I'm supost to be getting ready right now =X *runs off into the sunset*

Ochika
02-01-2004, 01:51 PM
heh, we can always do it again. but next time get more poeple to come, and maybe for once not have it at my house. everyone always comes to my house XD psyco birddddd. we really should get together and sew, everyone whos doing the DW cosplay. I actually finished sewing the top. and it looks goood! now to paint it... -.- anyone good at using fabric paint?? and who can do it for meeee

Ryukka
02-02-2004, 06:39 PM
My mom said that we could get together over here when I got home that night =3~ Apparently, we have THREE sewing machines.. but the one that I use is the only one that isn't PMSy.. HA it's allways PMSy... >_< but yeah, she said we could have it at my house next if needed =3

Ochika
02-02-2004, 06:50 PM
heh good good, its been like 3 days since the sleep over and i still havent cleaned up >_> lol my mom doesnt care cause im still sewing on and off during the day. meh

nyamiko_chan
02-02-2004, 07:05 PM
^_^ Hihi again!

I think if I make a DW costume I'll have to be Lu Xun! I'm clueless as to which version right now...

Does anyone know here if it's easy to fabric paint on that shiny/smooth fabric??
(not sure what its called =_=)
If not would it be smart to use that applique stuff ^_^??

Ochika
02-02-2004, 08:41 PM
lol, well i hope s, cause thats what my costumes made out off, if not then in screwed cause im already almost done except for the paint, teheh, oh and the hair too, but all i need are hair extensions and make them into lil loupy thingers. but i hope you do do it cause we're always looking for people. we got 4 so far for anime north and like 9 forn cnanime. lol weeeee go me and my great ideas XD

lainey
02-02-2004, 09:07 PM
what fabric paint on satin?

should be fine...i fabric painted my gun mage costume (gallery)

nyamiko_chan
02-02-2004, 09:41 PM
YAY!! Thanks Lainey ^_~ glory! I will be Lu Xun *O* and I have like 5 months to make o^_^o. I only have 3 costumes, but I'm happy with them *_*

Ochika
02-02-2004, 10:08 PM
heh the longest part of my costumes gona be the painting anf maybe the shoes =\ lol, stupied foot wear XD but im glade you wana join ^_^! its gona be so much fun

mikcy
02-03-2004, 12:09 AM
I've been working my bum off trying to get the patterns perfect. I've only done the red shirt and I'm on the sleeves. Whoa. I've spent like 5-10 hours on them. Am I that slow? XP I have to go buy my fabric, so I can finish the red shirt. >.>

Ochika
02-03-2004, 03:36 PM
tehe. well im lazy so i went out and bought a patters....took me 3 hours alone to cut out all the paper peices, then another 2 hourse to cut the fabrix, and only an hour and a half to sew it XD i think thats slow and i still havent done any painting or the leggings or shoes orrrrr the hair peices......speaking about hair peices anyone know where i can get some hair extensions? or a cheep brown wig that i can cut up?

nyamiko_chan
02-03-2004, 07:10 PM
Hair Extentions ^^ I know a few stores downtown Toronto have cheap hair extentions. What colour are you looking for ?

I'm have no idea where you live..no location on ur name Ochika, but if you can get downtown, I could tell you a few store really close to me that have bags of extentions.
They're used for the Braids in hai and stuff, but when I was planning my Jam (GGXX) Costume I was going to use them for the hair loop ^O^

Feel free to add me on MSN too guys ^_~...although sometimes I have no idea what to say =_=;

Ochika
02-03-2004, 08:17 PM
i ned a medium brown, im doing daio chan and i need it for the lil things that loup on her head, my hairs exactly like hers except for i have to dye it a lil darker =\ oh and i live in Pickering. and i remeber you from TAC, your ashleys friend >_> i was the one dressed as Naria and who kept running up and throwing sano at you guys....hehhe good times

Mekou
02-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Edit: Aww darnit. =( Da Qiao from DW4 is taken...;_; Why didn't you tell me Linz! <.< Well I'm sad now. =/ I wanna join but eh *shrug* All the other chars are too hard. -o-;; It sucks to suck at making costumes lol

I can't wait to see Man Meat. <.<!! Gonna be drool-worthy! XD

Can I touch your faaaaamly? *touch touch* Haha. Oh dear gosh did I really snore? .....;_;

Kakei_Jubei
02-03-2004, 11:05 PM
Wow Ochika... you _are_ the closest cosplayer that lives near me that I know.. o_O But, back on topic... I'm going to get some help from my mom for the Zhou Yu costume, so ya...

mikcy
02-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Edit: Aww darnit. =( Da Qiao from DW4 is taken...;_; Why didn't you tell me Linz! <.< Well I'm sad now. =/ I wanna join but eh *shrug* All the other chars are too hard. -o-;; It sucks to suck at making costumes lol

You can do Da Qiao from DW4 if you want :D I can do Da Qiao from DW3 or Xiao Qiao from DW4. Xiao Qiao would probably be better considering I have that green fabric even though its cotton, but thats okay.

Ochika
02-06-2004, 03:26 PM
it doesnt matter to me =\ all im thinking of now is the skit me and mah lu bu are gona do XD we need to find people who are doing the cosplay for AN, who wouldnt mind going on stage and enevitable be knocked down by me or lu bu in our new cute lil skit. mwahah

mikcy
02-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Can I cheat and make one outfit for AN and then another for CNA? :)

Ochika
02-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Be my guest ^_^ heh, we're probly gona wear the costumes for the skit contest on friday, but just for an hour or so. and then all day saturday. then sunday im thinking of doing Alien Nine, but i dont know if that allow roller blades inside... i doubt it =\

Beatrix
02-07-2004, 08:01 AM
OMG, someone is going as Lu Bu!! *swoons* I cannot wait to see that!! I love his giant feathers...:D
If I had only known about this group sooner I so would have joined you guys. I love DW!<3 Hehehe, I would have picked Zhang He from DW4 with the gold butterfly wings, but unfortunately I'm already committed to two other groups. *grumbles*

Ochika
02-07-2004, 12:17 PM
tehehe ya we got a Lu BU but shes gona bishinize the costume a bit, and is gona have giant peacock feathers ^_^ bmwahahaha luckly in doing daio chan so i get lu bu alll to myself XD. weeeeeee so much fun. only thing is lu bus only gona be at AN for a hour or so for the skit contest. but if ya come to cna bu bu will be there allll day saturday ^_^ tehe, cause ya the girl whos doing lu bu is really booked for an but will take some time out to stut Man Meat around XD

Beatrix
02-07-2004, 05:55 PM
tehehe ya we got a Lu BU but shes gona bishinize the costume a bit, and is gona have giant peacock feathers ^_^ bmwahahaha luckly in doing daio chan so i get lu bu alll to myself XD. weeeeeee so much fun. only thing is lu bus only gona be at AN for a hour or so for the skit contest. but if ya come to cna bu bu will be there allll day saturday ^_^ tehe, cause ya the girl whos doing lu bu is really booked for an but will take some time out to stut Man Meat around XD

Hey, bishinizing is not a bad thing! :bigtu: If I don't get to see Lu Bu at AN I'll make sure I come to CNA. I can't miss seeing Man Meat (lol, great name for him!) now can I?

Ochika
02-07-2004, 07:24 PM
lol. ya but ill be there as diao chan.....so touch mah man and ill wack you with my rattles >.O my man meat....the other other other white meat! lol. well she'll only wear the costume for about an hour before the skit contest and afterwards for a bit, so if ya go to the skit contest you'll see us. and you GOTTA see our skit, its gona be so great n_n all it is is me and BuBu going i missed you more, no i missed you more. meanwhile we're killing people without knowing it

Ryukka
02-07-2004, 07:29 PM
*touch touch* we need a Liu Bie ;_;

nya what people do we have for what con now?

Ochika
02-07-2004, 08:01 PM
we have diao chan, lu bu. sun shang,Zhang Fei,maybe Jiang Wei,Zhou Yu,Xiao Qiao,Da Qiao,Gan Ning or Xu Huang i dont know which one that one person wants, and finally Zhu Rong. ^_^ and we're always open for more, i think thats just the people for AN, i know i got more for CNA =\

mikcy
02-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Just making sure, but am I the Da Qiao or Xiao Qiao? x.x

Ochika
02-07-2004, 08:57 PM
your doing Da arent you? >_>

mikcy
02-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Well, if no one is doing Xiao Qiao from DW4 then yes :\

Ochika
02-07-2004, 09:18 PM
ok now im confused x.X which one do you wana do?

mikcy
02-07-2004, 09:23 PM
sdafki I'm confusing aren't I. See, it would be easier if I did Xiao Qiao from DW4, but if thats taken, I'll stick to Da Qiao.

Ochika
02-07-2004, 09:27 PM
ok, your doing Xiao Qiao *noddles*

mikcy
02-07-2004, 09:31 PM
okay yay XD I won't change it though anymore it was just this one time for better reasons XDD

Ochika
02-07-2004, 09:37 PM
lol ok. i wasnnt sure which one you were doing cause one of my friends wants do do whichever one your not. so i was unsure. but now i know ^_^

Mekou
02-08-2004, 01:09 AM
o.O It seems I'm doing Da Qiao from DW4 still. <.< *shrugs* =/ Though no on seems to be excited about it like other chars. Ah well.

..<_<

MAN MEAT! *prods him with a stick* XD

nyamiko_chan
02-08-2004, 11:03 AM
X3 I excited ^_^ !! I wanna see them all <3!

Add Lu Xun DW4 version to your List Ochika..lol! I'ma be a pretty Bishie *_* ..ya right XD
And I do remember meeting you X_x; I didn't know you was Lindz =D *waves at you* HA! Yes the insane doll picture at Dinner.. silly peoples, but fun times =)

Ochika
02-08-2004, 11:48 AM
teheheh yay so thats 11 now!!1 ^_^ wootness. i just hope everyone one follows through with this plan and i dont end up going to AN and only be mine and like 3 other of my friends >_> you all better do dah costume XD wooooo sorry v_v. heh protect my honour sano! *whip*

Ryukka
02-08-2004, 12:32 PM
hehehe whips...

Yeah as soon as I get some money I'm going to buy my fabric paint =D

Ochika
02-11-2004, 04:42 PM
ok i got a questions. what is everyone doing next next week end (aka feb 22) cause i was thinking of having another sewing party. only thing is i dont know yet im im going over to mah friends house or if shes comming here *damn you scotiiiiiii* >_> so if shes comming here then maybe we can all get together for a sleep over and sew, and watch Man Meat cick ass *drools* mmmmm scoti i wont be able to keep my hands off you XD *gropes*

mikcy
02-11-2004, 09:40 PM
*confuses you 10 times more* I wanted to do two DW outfits, right? One for AN and one for Cna. Xiao Qiao DW4 was confirmed for Anime North, but unfortunately, for many reasons it turns out I can't do DW cosplay till CNA -_- Well, one reason being that if I did do Xiao Qiao for AN, it would be the ugliest and rushed thing ever and we don't want that now do we? ;-; I wanted to do it for AN too. :( :( :(

Ochika
02-11-2004, 09:48 PM
well if your worried about doing it rushed and ugly like. just come to our lil sewing sleepovers. we tend to get alot done in a night. and we all help eachother out. if ya really wana still do it them come to dah speeoverssss and we'll get them done in the 4-5 months left before AN. saying we have one once or twice a month

mikcy
02-11-2004, 10:11 PM
=o that would be a very good idea. Although, I'd be super shy because I've never met any of you x.x

Ochika
02-11-2004, 10:15 PM
lol its ok, ryukka meet us for the first time 2 weeks ago and she fit in just fine. we tend to be like a giant pudding blop, we obsorbe everhting that comes near us XD only thing is we are the most hyper/weirdos out there...gor example ryukka's quote after knowing her for about 1 hour " i want to touch your family...yes...your family" bwahaha fun fun. if your free next next weekend, and if im not going to scoti's that weekend. then we can all have a sleep over then go to the anime club meeting on the sunday ^_^

mikcy
02-11-2004, 10:29 PM
Where does all this happen XD

Ochika
02-11-2004, 10:34 PM
Usually my house, which is in pickering. but my moms getting tired of always houseing everyone so im trying tog et it at other peoples houses aswell >_>

mikcy
02-14-2004, 03:18 AM
K, so, Xiao Qiao died a terrible terrible death. ;_; I'm sorry, but I really want this to be a good cosplay. >.>; Can I stick to Zhen Ji like I wanted to in the first place? ._. I don't mean to be so um.. changing mindness ahaha but Xiao hates me and tomorrow I'm going to fabric land. Not to mention, a pattern making frenzy. Now if only I had my actual sewing machine here. >.>; I got like a really dinky one XP

Ochika
02-14-2004, 11:47 AM
heh its okies. do whatever costume you want. i dun really care ^_^ as long as you do a dw char XD weeee. lol zhens so pretty too ^_^ and now with the two fan girls open i gan get people from mah school you cant spend that much money on fabric XD weeeeeee. *ahem* ya sooo SLEEPOVER next weekend its gona be so much fun...i need to go rent DW4 so we can all play while 'sewing' bwahah

mikcy
02-14-2004, 06:51 PM
Weee. I got everything, but black seethrough and the featherness. :D Its funny how I rented DW2 and my brother was like "Is that another one of your final fantasy games? >:(." Then today, I saw him playing it for hours. XD

Ryukka
02-14-2004, 11:16 PM
If I can come, then I can bring my DW4 so you can save money =3

mmm.. families =PP

Nagii
02-22-2004, 11:27 AM
I'm thinking of doing Yue Ying from DW4 at CNanime because my friend wants to do Zhang He or Jiang Wei

Ochika
02-22-2004, 05:39 PM
heheh go ahead. we want more poeple....MORE PEOPLE bwahahahah its gona be so much fun if we get liek all the characters....i think we're like half way there...maybe a lil less but still. lots-o-people

Nagii
02-24-2004, 08:14 PM
I've already started my Yue Ying costume. If I get it don't I mgith be able to have half Naru and half Ying. ^_^

mikcy
02-25-2004, 10:21 PM
Does anyone know how to make the gold trims for Zhen Ji? >.< aosadas It's making me INSANE. I've tried two ways, but I failed. >.> It's like 3 thin trims in two different colours. It would be easier if it wasn't curvy. :(

Ochika
02-28-2004, 03:44 PM
if you'd come over id help you with it =P i still gotta start on fabric painting x.X blahhh

Ryukka
02-28-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm probably just going to be lazy/cheap and paint the trim for Sun since I have to paint gold flowers down the side of her pants anyways >.>;

mikcy
02-28-2004, 08:12 PM
:P

I think I'll cheat for AN and just make the gold one big strip. :\ but for CNA, I'll find a way to make it 3 XP

Wakaba
03-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Oh man I wish this thread was up back when I was deciding my costumes! Oh I would have loved to join you guys! And you have so many great characters too! Yay Lu Xun my favourite! I would have gone as Lu Xun, Sun Shang Xiang, Jiang Wei, Zhang He, or Zhao Yun. Well it appears you have most of who I would have gone as so I can't wait to see them all! I must get a pic of you guys! Good Luck!

Mekou
03-09-2004, 10:16 PM
Wakaba: *pokes* Ye can still join us! ^_^ Like...maybe for CNAnime? o.< Or maybe a special event (like if there isn another con this year in the fall or a large photoshoot...or halloween time XP). lol. I'd love it if you could join us, but if you can't then...I hope you enjoy our costumes! ^o^ Fwahaha And help us recruit more people! XD

I personally would love to see Zhang He *_* <3 Or Lu Xun <.< Or anyone for that matter. I LUBS DA GAME!! X3

OH! Everyone, I have recruited my friend to be Xiao Qiao. ^_^ She simply LUBS the costume and really wants to make it. *o* We're starting on it as eary as friday. ^_^\\// (Though she might not be coming to AN. -.- HOWEVER, she /is/ coming to CNAnime. *thumbs up* So it's all good X3)

Wakaba
03-10-2004, 06:17 PM
I wish I could. I had been thinking about making Dynasty Warriors costume for a while now. It's just that one of my costumes is really complex and will take me a long time to make so I don't think I could add anymore to what I am already making. Thanks but maybe some other time. Still Dynasty Warriors Rocks! Good Luck everyone! Wu!!!!!!!

Beatrix
03-11-2004, 07:21 AM
I personally would love to see Zhang He *_* <3

So would I! Hehehe, especially his outfit with the gold fairy wings. <3<3<3

Beatrix
03-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Your group has inspired my change in avatar.:) I'm in such a DW mood now...must go play DW4!

Mekou
03-11-2004, 02:49 PM
Buwahaha Our plan is working! >=3 Soon all the world will be converted into DynastyWarriorism!

O.O; Um..just to be on topic, whooo I'm going Xiao Qiao fabric shopping with Jojo tomorrow. ^o^

Ryukka
03-11-2004, 04:22 PM
mm Zhang He is such a kick-ass character

*supost to be working on her costume right now o_o*

Ochika
03-11-2004, 04:58 PM
bwahahahahhah e.e i shall rule the world with my dynasty warriors cosplay *insert evil laughter* im really glade i started it, its really popular. and for once i wont be alone in my cosplay!!!! bwahahahahhah. now all i need is people to join my Gestalt cosplay....unfortunatly no one knows what the hell it is.. tehehehe

Wakaba
03-11-2004, 05:31 PM
Well if you decide to revive a dynasty warriors group in the future (and if my costumes aren't too complicated) I'd definately be up for it!

Otaking97
03-14-2004, 11:35 PM
I've been wanting to do some DW cosplay. I would like me and my buddies to do Cao Cao, Sun Quan and Lei Bei. The main 3 generals...I think that would be sweet. But they are not easy......gack.....I would like to do Zhang Wei or Ma Chao myself. Of course a trio would be sweet to do Zhang Fei, Guan Yu and Lei Bei.....

Otaking97
03-14-2004, 11:36 PM
bwahahahahhah e.e i shall rule the world with my dynasty warriors cosplay *insert evil laughter* im really glade i started it, its really popular. and for once i wont be alone in my cosplay!!!! bwahahahahhah. now all i need is people to join my Gestalt cosplay....unfortunatly no one knows what the hell it is.. tehehehe

No one knows what Gestalt is? What the? Why not? It's a great show except the anime totally ends half way.....I wonder if there is a Manga out there for it....really should look it up....but meh...

Ochika
03-15-2004, 01:17 PM
ya. its sad that no one knows what it is ;~; it so great. im gona do ohri and my friends doing Carman the other dark elf girl, and im trying to get more, but there IS i manga somewhere out there....just so far i dont have a clue where to find it. iv looked everywhere x.x. but ya if your up to the challange of makeing the costume that would be great, we want as many as we can...take over the entire con *insert evil snicker* e_e teheheheheh

xiola
03-15-2004, 05:40 PM
ya. its sad that no one knows what it is ;~; it so great. im gona do ohri and my friends doing Carman the other dark elf girl, and im trying to get more, but there IS i manga somewhere out there....just so far i dont have a clue where to find it. iv looked everywhere x.x. but ya if your up to the challange of makeing the costume that would be great, we want as many as we can...take over the entire con *insert evil snicker* e_e teheheheheh

i always loved that sorta evil girly-boy in the light blue outfit (soushi - y'know, this one http://www.perryandtsua.com/Gestalt/Soushi/Soushi2.JPG http://www.perryandtsua.com/Gestalt/Soushi/Soushi1.JPG *_*). but i have no time to add any plans this year. T_T;;

Ochika
03-15-2004, 06:54 PM
ya he's hot x.x. and would be an amazing person to cosplay...i need gestalt people XD maybe at least a father Olivia so i can run around going " Oh mister mister!! would you like to buy me n_n im sure you wont regret it" tehehe

Ochika
05-05-2004, 02:24 PM
well mekou told me i should bring this thread back to life cause it seems to be getting really popular for CNA. so im gona reopen it and take in somemore people who wana join. so far i think theres about 12 or so people, counting all the people iv seen posting about wanting to join. so i just wana know who wants to join, and who they wana be. all i know is for sure Diao chan, Lu Bu, Zhen ji, sun shang, ummm that green guy with the long bread and the blue dragon spear thingy, one fan girl, and thats all i know for sure. and all you people who want to join but dont have alot of money i got a solution....do one of the annonymous fighters XD their always fun....to kill >_>

Mekou
05-05-2004, 02:53 PM
XD hehhehehe one fan girl. =P

This is who I've heard is 100% taken so far. o__0

- Da Qiao (Mekou-chan)
- Diao Chan (Ochika)
- Lu Bu (Scoti)
- Zhen Ji (memisama)
- Guan Yu (One of Ochika's school friends ^^)
- Xiao Qiao (one of Mekou's friends. O_O)
- Sun Shang Xiang (Ryukka)

Um...that's all that are confirmed. ^^ Post here and I'll add you to the nify list. ^__^ Also note, that this is for CNAnime now not Anime North. ^^ *pokes Ochika* <.< Maybe the thread title should be changed? o__o;;

Yes...I want Sun Ce & Zhou Yu. ;__; and Lu Xun.....<_< I need me hubby and my son in law. XD

Ochika
05-05-2004, 03:41 PM
GRAWWWWWW *gnaws on Me Me* im to LAZZZZYYYYY. =O and how did you know it was one of my school friends doing Guan.. i dont recal telling you >_> *insert x-files music* blah. anyway those are the ones taken for SURE...well at least the people who have some to me and been like "up in doing it for sure" OH and you forgot kaity =\ shes doing Sun Shang, how dare you forget my ryukka-buns ;~; evil evil mekou

Mekou
05-05-2004, 04:32 PM
>> and how did you know it was one of my school friends doing Guan.. i dont recal telling you >_> *insert x-files music*

XD Mekou knows all! >=3. Lol but really, I was there when you went out buying the fabric for him remember? X3 hehehe

>> OH and you forgot kaity =\ shes doing Sun Shang, how dare you forget my ryukka-buns ;~; evil evil mekou

X.X omg! I didn't mean to forget here. ;.; I am unworthy of touching her family now! =( ........*falls over* XD I'll add her to the list. =D

Ryukka
05-05-2004, 05:29 PM
XD Ye may still touch teh Kaitlyn-ness though WAHAHAHA

^0^ I HAVE MORE SUN PROGRESS WOO!! >B

Ochika
05-05-2004, 05:35 PM
its about bloody time. finish the top yet you lazy hobo?? or even the pants???

Nagii
05-05-2004, 09:42 PM
I have my Yue Ying and my friends Jiang Wei staffs ready...hmm..now just the costume...

Ryukka
05-05-2004, 10:29 PM
XD yes, lazy hobo I am.

I just have to paint the shirt....sew the pants, its all cut out though xD and to her belt thingie. The headband is done, and I started her weapons out of boredrum one day o_o; but their the least important thing X)~

*cough* ...and today I slept all day (no seriously.. like.. into 3 XD) after I told myself I was going to work on her until bed o_O

Ochika
05-05-2004, 11:07 PM
lmao, yesterday day i spent the whole time doing my bondage duo XD and the ribbon thing for around diao chans waist, and i got the shoes, i still gotta get the things around the waist