PDA

View Full Version : Arakune (Angel Sanctuary)

Lirin
11-08-2002, 10:50 AM
Well, next year, in February, some friends and me will do an Angel Sanctuary skit, and I will be Arakune (by the moment) I don't know which of his costumes I could wear but I'm thinking doing and original costume created by me...

What do you think??

Thanx!!

Koumori
11-08-2002, 11:08 AM
Without more details, all I can say is "knock yourself out." ;)

Lirin
11-08-2002, 11:32 AM
=TT.TT I don't know what to do!!! It's early yet, but I always think about these things a lot... Perhaps I'm on time to choose another character, but then, the question will be: Whose one?? (Alexiel, Rosiel, Kurai and Jibrielle are chosen...)

Karasu
11-10-2002, 11:27 PM
You mean Arachne?? The male demon dressed as a female. *the spelling confused me for a second* If you're doing him, the layout of the outfit is basically the same. The top is similar to a sports bra and the skirt is just a mini-skirt.

In the anime, it is that layout and the color is a dark marron color. Thigh-high boots that are black.

In the manga, one of them is a leopard print get up. I am not sure about the shoes, but I think it is boots.

Karasu
11-14-2002, 11:58 AM
Here's a small pic of the leopard outfit that I was trying to describe.

Koumori
11-14-2002, 12:40 PM
Arakune is the phonetic transliteration.

Lirin, which outfit(s) were you thinking of? What is your sewing level, available technology (sewing machine, serger, etc.), comfort level, budget, etc.? All of these are factors in determining a costume choice.

Lirin
11-14-2002, 03:53 PM
I don't know it yet. I like anime outfit, but the rest of the persons of the Angel Sanctuary skit will go as manga style... I'm thinking doing an original costume, but I would like to do someone of Arakune costumes... I have no idea!! =TT.TT

Radical Urd
11-14-2002, 09:23 PM
WAH!!! I did an Arakune outfit and it was..... ahem..... skanky. I did a black mini dress with a military hat, a red black widow necklace, and a black necklace, I had a long burgandy wig. It was original but I was with Micheal and umm oh man whats her name the bride of Lucifer she... OH Barbelo! Yea Barbelo was with us. It was original but everyone knew who it was. Arakune is that sadistic prostitute look, black boots, military hats, dog collars, mini skirts, animal prints, big jewelry. Its all Arakune.

Setsuna:I didn't know they let Transvestites in Hell
Arakune: How'd you know?
Setsuna: Your tits are crooked.

heheheheehehehe thats my favorite line.

Dark_Kamui
11-19-2002, 10:03 AM
;_; When I first saw a pic of Arakune I thought that really was a woman. Then my friend had to point out that it was a guy..*shudders* I was thinking of cosplaying as Kira this year at Otakon. Just need to figure out which outfit and find a trenchcoat.

Rosieal
12-17-2002, 01:32 AM
Where can you get those nifty military hats, anyway? I've been searching for it online, but I still couldn't find the perfect one.