PDA

View Full Version : BLOOD Cosplay?

Isis Ishtar
01-28-2004, 08:17 PM
I know this is extremely early, but is anyone besides me interested in doing a BLOOD cosplay group for next Ohayocon (or any other con that we all can go to)? I'm planning on getting started on Kaede's costume sometime soon and thought it would be cool if we got the whole group!

Anyone?

Starlit Rose
01-28-2004, 08:34 PM
I'm INTERESTED...it's just I don't know if I can do it. >.o I get back from Japan the 10th of January, and the con is likely to be pretty shortly after that (HOPEFULLY not the same weekend or earlier ;.; ), so no costume making then. If I can talk my mum into it, maybe I can make an outfit before I leave in March, ne? ^^

Rameana
01-28-2004, 08:45 PM
I'm INTERESTED...it's just I don't know if I can do it. >.o I get back from Japan the 10th of January, and the con is likely to be pretty shortly after that (HOPEFULLY not the same weekend or earlier ;.;), so no costume making then. If I can talk my mum into it, maybe I can make an outfit before I leave in March, ne? ^^

Are you going to be in Japan that long? Wow..!! I wish I could do that.

A Blood Cosplay would be awesome, I'd pay to see that. :jjacks:

Isis Ishtar
01-28-2004, 08:47 PM
YOU'RE GOING TO JAPAN??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!??!!

That is SO not fair. *runs and cries*

When are you going? How long are you staying? Are you going for school or something? Will you buy me something? (just kidding... maybe)

Grrr...

Maybe you can do an easy one, like Takeshi or Taichi ? *pouts*
The guy at registration said it will most likely be the 15-17 of January, so that's, like, the next weekend or something. ...

I wanna go with you... :waaaah:

Starlit Rose
01-28-2004, 08:55 PM
XD I wish I could take everyone with me in one big suitcase! ;.; But I can't.

It's a foreign exchange scholarship I won. It's a year-long program (10 months). I'll be living just outside of Osaka, which means lucky me gets to deal with the Osaka dialect. @_@; Should be fun. Ugh.

Would you happen to have any good pictures of the outfits? >.> Everything was so dark in the concert, it's hard to tell what the outfits are in those pictures. :B

Isis Ishtar
01-28-2004, 09:04 PM
Yes! The ones I took on Sunday are pretty good and I can actually remember them (although that wouldn't really help you). The ones in my gallery are what I have and if those are too blurry, I can re-scan them (dad says he scanned them to be lowest resolution for higher speed and I was all angry and yelling at him, so I'll have to rescan them myself to make them look better if you want). If you still need better pics... ummm... we can figure out something? Or you don't have to do those outfits, you can do another one. This site has great pics of all their costumes except their Ohayocon ones:

http://www.shadowphoenix.net/BLOOD/transmain.html

Hope that helps.

*still wants to go with you*

0bscurity
01-28-2004, 09:09 PM
BLOOD cosplay would be FREAKING awesome! ^^ I'm deffinately interested. ^^ I'd love to go as Takeshi, or Kiwamu...And I need to do another Jrock outfit. x_X

Rameana
01-28-2004, 09:11 PM
XD I wish I could take everyone with me in one big suitcase! ;.; But I can't.

Oh... sure you can! Or you can just put me in one BIG SHIPPING box and say it's your clothes. If I make the plan trip with out my head exploding due to pressure... I'll be fine. :dance:

Well I guess most of us will not see you till next Ohayocon. I look forward to metting then and then you can share your trip with us. :japan:

Isis Ishtar
01-28-2004, 09:14 PM
We should seriously get a group going! *calls Kaede*

Rameana
01-28-2004, 09:17 PM
We should seriously get a group going! *calls Kaede*

Sure should!!!! No really, I was thinking about doing that in a year or so. I should have enough money by then.

0bscurity
01-28-2004, 09:17 PM
^__^ Heck yeah we should! o__o I could do anyone, I love all their costumes, but I probably like Takeshi and Kiwamu's outfits the best. ^^; I'm up for either of those.

Starlit Rose
01-28-2004, 09:35 PM
I'm going to try my best to get an outfit ready. ^^ *really wants to cosplay with you too* The material will be cheaper and easier to work with, too, so that's good. @.@;

It's hard to say which one I'd want to do! I'm trying to decide by the hair...*would like to try to use her natural hair, but that would be hard because 1. right now it's sort of shoulder-lenth and dyed permanent black, and 2. She doesn't know what it'll look like when she gets back or what she'll do with it then*

I'm leaning towards Taichi if we're going with OhayoCon outfits. What did you have in mind? ^^ Where you thinking OhayoCon outfits or one of the others?

EDIT: The last picture you have in your gallery, the group shot of BLOOD - you wouldn't happen to be able to re-scan that and make it bigger, could you? @.@

0bscurity
01-28-2004, 09:40 PM
Personally o_O I really like this set of costumes...

http://www.shadowphoenix.net/BLOOD/gallery/bloodphotosetD.jpg

^^ But this is just me.

Starlit Rose
01-28-2004, 10:13 PM
Mm, yeah, I like those too. o.o I call Taichi! XD

0bscurity
01-28-2004, 10:22 PM
Hmm...if we do those outfits, I think I'm gonna go for Kiwamu ^^ The wig looks like it'd be easier, and the wings are cute.

Starlit Rose
01-28-2004, 10:29 PM
Hmm...if we do those outfits, I think I'm gonna go for Kiwamu ^^ The wig looks like it'd be easier, and the wings are cute.

Yeah, the wings are cute. ^_^ I'm tempted to bring my black wings to wear occasionally, even if they aren't part of the outfit. XD

By the way - where did you get your top hat? ^.^

0bscurity
01-29-2004, 05:56 AM
^^ Eheh, I got it at a local costume shop for 12 bucks. o_O I'm not sure what you guys have around there, but ours is called "Costume Holiday House".

Isis Ishtar
01-29-2004, 06:27 PM
Those costumes are fine, too. Either way, I call Kaede *seems to have a fetish for the crossdressers*. My friends at school wanna do the Ohayocon outfits, but I don't really care much (I like both sets). We can do the ones Obscurity pointed out and they can do the Ohayocon ones and we can have two groups! Err... maybe...

Whatever you want is fine with me... ^_^ *just wants to do a BLOOD costume*

If you wanna do the Ohayocon ones, I can rescan and blow that pic up if needed.

0bscurity
01-29-2004, 07:10 PM
^^ I'm cool with the Ohayocon outfits as well, whatever the majority decides ^__^; In either set, I still call Kiwamu.

Isis Ishtar
01-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Same here. ^_^;

So, Kuroi-Yokan, what do YOU want to do? *stares*

Starlit Rose
01-29-2004, 08:05 PM
XD I can go either way as well. ^.^; (Don't leave that decision up to me! XD) I'd appreciate it if you could re-scan your Ohayo picture so I could get a better look at Taichi's outfit. I have one pretty good picture of it, but some parts are still hard to tell what they are.

Two groups would be cool, but also doing the OhayoCon outfits would be fun. Like I said, I don't want to be the one that decides that. o.O I CAN GO EITHER WAY! XD

Isis Ishtar
01-29-2004, 08:15 PM
Sure, rescanning right now. :)
I don't know which one I wanna do! I like both of them! Although, for me being Kaede, the Ohayocon one would be harder and more expensive.. but I like it as much as the other one and I have money to spend (can't believe I have $50 left over -_-)

I DON'T KNOW!! ;_;

Starlit Rose
01-29-2004, 08:27 PM
XD DECISIONS DECISIONS!

By the way, GET AIM FOOL! >/ *threatens you with a stick*

0bscurity
01-29-2004, 08:31 PM
>_> Eep. *edges away from all the treatening..and sticks...o_O* Well, really this conversation would be much much easier to carry out on AIM. ^^ My screenname's RavenWingsXV..o_O Tis in my profile..thing I think. o_o; Feel free to IM me any time.

Isis Ishtar
01-29-2004, 08:36 PM
Wahhh! I'm sorry! I will! I promise! Soon! *panics and runs around*

Isis Ishtar
01-29-2004, 08:43 PM
Ummm.... The file is too big to upload here and I don't have time to download AIM tonight, so.... can I have your email or something to send it to? ^^; It's very big -_-;

Starlit Rose
01-29-2004, 08:48 PM
Sure! I'll PM it cuz I hate spam. :P

Isis Ishtar
01-30-2004, 08:55 PM
I have decided! We should do the ones that Obscurity pointed out! I'll do Kaede if it's fine with you guys. *is in the process of getting AIM*

Starlit Rose
01-30-2004, 08:57 PM
Whoo! *was secretly hoping you would say that XD* The site you gave me has a lot of pictures that give me good angles of Taichi's outfit, so it'll be much easier. ^^

Isis Ishtar
01-30-2004, 09:40 PM
Ok! I might actually start on it sometime this weekend since I'm not really doing anything ^^;

*is happy*

0bscurity
01-30-2004, 09:55 PM
^__^ Woo! I like those. o_O Better pictures to work with too. ^.^ I shall try to start ASAP. <_< I need stuff to work on anyway. Being bored sucks.

0bscurity
01-30-2004, 09:57 PM
o_O Oh yeah, and I'm still cool with Kiwamu, if that's ok with everyone...

Starlit Rose
01-30-2004, 09:59 PM
Of course. XD

We may get stuffs this weekend...mebbe...if the roads are drivable. o.O

Isis Ishtar
01-31-2004, 10:29 AM
I got AIM (finally) if you want to IM me (MapleCroix). Happy?! ^^;

0bscurity
01-31-2004, 10:36 AM
^.^ Yes, very.

chibiusa
04-27-2004, 06:19 PM
AHAHAHA TOTCHICHAMA!! this is like what we talked about!! >XDDD 2 groups yo!! we can do a takeshi era one and a fu-ki era one!! YAAAAY *big smile* if we do 2 groups, i call the other kaede >.>;; *IMs you about it when you get on*

goddessserenity
04-27-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm totally in too!! I so wanna either be Fu-ki or Kiwamu ^____^ I can't decide!!!

Isis Ishtar
04-27-2004, 09:06 PM
Woooo!!!!!! That sounds aesome!!!! Seriously, you guys should do the other Fuki-era group ^^. And goddessserenity, you should do Fuki!!!! Or, Kiwamu, but I really wanna see somebody do Fuki

Isis Ishtar
04-27-2004, 09:07 PM
^____________^

chibiusa
04-27-2004, 09:10 PM
heehee YEAAAA!! but we still need one more person with us then!! O____O anyone up for it? :3

Chibi
05-11-2004, 01:37 PM
Hi there.
I'm just wondering if there are any full body pictures of Fu-Ki. I'm to stupid to find at least one >.<

Pimpstress Rei
06-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Just wondering if anyone knew why Takeshi and Taichi quit the band. Does anyone know?

Isis Ishtar
06-05-2004, 08:58 AM
Hi there.
I'm just wondering if there are any full body pictures of Fu-Ki. I'm to stupid to find at least one >.<

X___x I haven't seen ANY at all. In fact, you never see many full body shots of BLOOD at all, at least hardly ever in photoshoots. Sometimes you'll find photos from concerts where they wore the costumes and you can usually see the whole costume in those, but a lot of times they're not very good quality and I haven't seen any with Fu-Ki. Sorry ;__;