PDA

View Full Version : Host Club/Cafe

LinkPwnsGanon
05-22-2012, 11:59 AM
so I just went onto the website today and it said that they will have a host club there

http://am2con.org/host-club/ you can buy tickets online and or on the day of the con. but my question is do you need to a passport as well or can any free attendee can buy a host club ticket as well?

El_Duque
05-22-2012, 01:15 PM
I think this was done last year were a passport alone won't suffice since the Maid Cafe will be in a small venue.

SoraXroxasXaxel
05-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Oh, it looks like fun. This is a good question. Its like Ouran. I dont think my boyfriend would be too happy if I went though XD

LinkPwnsGanon
05-23-2012, 07:04 PM
haha how many of the girls in Ouran do you think went even though they probably had boyfriends xD

SoraXroxasXaxel
05-23-2012, 07:56 PM
haha how many of the girls in Ouran do you think went even though they probably had boyfriends xD

Oh gosh, probably all of them! XD Do you plan on going? Getting the special treatment by the boys ehh? :)

LinkPwnsGanon
05-23-2012, 08:08 PM
Oh gosh, probably all of them! XD Do you plan on going? Getting the special treatment by the boys ehh? :)

haha I'm not sure xD

hammerinpeace
06-02-2012, 08:30 PM
I went last year, it was pretty cute and fun! My host was super nice, so I was lucky about that! Not sure if it's actually worth the $20 though, heh.

RoMayDrako
06-08-2012, 01:54 AM
I went last year, it was pretty cute and fun! My host was super nice, so I was lucky about that! Not sure if it's actually worth the $20 though, heh.

It is worth the splurge if you end up at a good table and have a good time. I defently don't mind considering I had a great time last year... THough my friend didn't because one lady at her table. :cough: But still awesome time, and cute guys.