PDA

View Full Version : Rikku (FFX)

Sorahana
01-29-2004, 06:31 PM
Me as Rikku (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=107103&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1)
full costume (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=107105&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=1)

So, what do you think? I love how it turned out ^o^. Just need to do the socks and fix the pouch and then its done!! I'm welcome to any advice or comments that you may have ^O^. Thanks for your time ^^.

Hotaru
01-30-2004, 12:43 AM
a reference picture would be better, i don't know the details of her outfit

Richii
01-30-2004, 02:23 PM
I think you did a really wonderful job on the top. I love that bright orange. Some people do it in a orange/brown shade (which is right too depending on the referance) I like Orange best. I did mine Orange. ^^ Erm. But for your left arm you should either have the tan glove or her orange weapon-ie thing not just a black glove and she also has a green arm band like on the right on that arm too.
Also she has the orange and yellow belt. If your having trouble finding the stuff to make that with you can always make a casing for the belt you have on in the picture. Thats what I did for my first belt until I found an orange belt and a yellow and fused them together. The casing (or even painting the belt) still works and looks good!

Thats about it for me! Hope it was a little helpful. :dance:

Sorahana
01-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Hehe thanks! I only used that belt cause well..........I don't have a belt as long as Rikku's lol ^^;. I'll have to try and get a longer belt over the weekend to paint lol ^^. And I'm trying to figure out how to get the boot things to stay up. They keep falling down *sigh*. I was thinking elastic? and my armband also keeps falling down --;. And I'll have to try andfind a glove. If I can't I'll just stick with using the black one til I find one lol XD.
But thanks for the compliment on my top! I love my top too ^o^.

cutekawaii
01-30-2004, 11:10 PM
The lace is too long.

~Nikki

The Lord XL
01-31-2004, 09:20 PM
I think it looks good, you look very kwaii in that costume! Job well done :bigtu:

marsie
02-01-2004, 12:22 PM
Okay....^_^
Looking at two references pictures...one in game and one drawing

Goggle: Need to have black around the eyes and a RED strap

Green arm bands: There needs to be two. olive green with a black strap going through the middle.

Belt: needs to be red and orange

Shorts: There are ruffles on the bottom not lace if you use lace you should dye them a closer color to the shorts. The shorts also seem to have a pinstripes going down them....maybe add with a light olive.

Back blue thingies: The white flowers are too big need to be just little points...like a astrict

ADD:
Tan glove on left arm...goes to the elbow with two black straps

Boots don't for get the orangey red feathers on the side.
I need to see a better picture of the boots to tell all...

Good start!

Sorahana
02-01-2004, 02:07 PM
Okay....^_^
Looking at two references pictures...one in game and one drawing

Goggle: Need to have black around the eyes and a RED strap

Green arm bands: There needs to be two. olive green with a black strap going through the middle.

Belt: needs to be red and orange

Shorts: There are ruffles on the bottom not lace if you use lace you should dye them a closer color to the shorts. The shorts also seem to have a pinstripes going down them....maybe add with a light olive.

Back blue thingies: The white flowers are too big need to be just little points...like a astrict

ADD:
Tan glove on left arm...goes to the elbow with two black straps

Boots don't for get the orangey red feathers on the side.
I need to see a better picture of the boots to tell all...

Good start!

Hehe thanks for the tips! I guess I'll paint around the goggles black. I tried to make the white flowers small but I couldn't ^^;. And yes I have the feathers on my boots lol ^^;. And I can't find the glove she has on her arm ^^;. And I'm gonna try and paint one of my belts orange and yellow ^o^. Thank you for the tips!!

*Jibrielle*
02-01-2004, 02:25 PM
You did a great job. i love the top ^^

marsie
02-01-2004, 06:21 PM
I suggest a bird glove...or go to a harware store and look at their gloves. Trust me they have all kinds. ^_^

I am glad i could help make your Rikku better.