PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Acid and Cream Puffs

Blade
05-08-2002, 11:40 PM
Me: Hi, my name's Blade... and I'm a cosplay virgin... :o
Cosplayer Virgins Anonymous: Hi Blade! :D
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uh,... okay. Honestly, no, I'm not a cosplay virgin. Sorry for all of you out there who wanted to dress me up as Miaka and push me into Toma-chan "by accident". :crylaugh: Yeah, well.... I have quite a few costumes in mind for the next two years. I have already started my Rei Ayanami school girl uniform (both of them actually) and my Mai costume. Uh, and a few other costumes that aren't Anime related (i.e. Queen Amidala from Star Wars and Catwoman, both for Comic Con). Anyways, I have more plans, but none of them I can really make possible without a cosplay groupie. :devil: *grr's at everyone she knows... because everyone she does know is in a Cosplay group...*and doesn't want to bother them with asking about it*....

Celine
05-09-2002, 12:13 AM
Hi! I'm new here, but...

I totally know what you mean with the difficulties of not having a group. I'm really hoping that this place might help me meet more people I can do stuff with. ^^ *Nobody* near me cosplays, to my knowledge, although I'm slowly trying to drag my roommate and other geeky friends into it (yet the fools are resisting me! waaugh!).

You can always try my lonely little strategy of posting messages everywhere you can asking people if they are interested in doing such-and-such series... it might work! ^_^ Plus, you can meet lots of people at the con itself and make future plans.

Nice to meet you! :heart:

Blade
05-09-2002, 12:30 AM
Thanx Celine.
-------{@
But there's two problems in the way of forming a Cosplay group for me. :( One is that some of the people I was planning to Cosplay with can't make it to the upcoming cons. And two is that most people I know are already in Cosplay groups... in which Cosplay things I really don't find all that fun to Cosplay, etc, etc... there's a longer list but its beyond exhasting... :juggler:
*this is depressing on my part*

Philia Philis
05-09-2002, 01:54 AM
Hi there, Blade! ^^ Pleased to meet ya!

Aww, don't feel bad about not having a cosplay group. I am also groupless. :bigtu: I get enough fun out of pulling random cool solo/group cosplayers into doing various costumes with me. Bwahahaha! Although it would be cool to have a group 'cause then I could force the other people to do costumes to go with me instead of just begging them to. XD Hmmm.... *plots*

MyuMyu
05-09-2002, 05:17 PM
Oh lord @.@ Cosplay groups can be trying... im taking a break from mine; i didnt have enough time to do things for the masq and, blah, it was becoming a chore, and i like my cosplay with fun.

Im new, btw, lol. Im Myumyu ^_^

costumes costumes costumes!! *tries to think of what she has planned* ummm...... lesseee... Noise (Must.......finish >_o), Christie [tekken 4], Anna [shaman king], Charlotte [Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust], and..... *think* well im sure there was something else :thumbsup: yeah, so those are my current costume plans.

as for having cosplay group, Blade, you know im always willing to help you out! ^_~ hehee

Blade
05-09-2002, 06:18 PM
Cosplayer Virgins Anonymous: "Hi MyuMyu!"

O.o Why are the CVA's still following me around??? :eek:
Yeah.... well.... uh.... anyways!

:rolleyes:

I'VE HAD IT! Someone, please, cosplay Neon Genesis Evangelion with me!!!!!! I'm like almost done with my Rei Ayanami costume AND I just need a groupie!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE! HELP! ;-;!!!! I NEED SOME COSPLAYERS TO COSPLAY WITH!!!!!

*the nice people in white jackets attack Blade and put her in a straight jacket, then wheel her off to one of those nice padded rooms*:bouncer:

MyuMyu
05-09-2002, 07:20 PM
haha, sorry Blade, my Misato costume is retired ^_^;;; well, at least till i get a new jacket *runs away* >.>

Blade
05-09-2002, 07:38 PM
GAHHHHHH! *strangles MyuMyu* I NEED MORE EVA COSPLAYERS!

...*lets go*.... er... uhm... ah.... erm... *walks away before the nice people in the white jackets come to collect her again*