PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X-2 group

ShoyesaiNoMiko
01-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Woohoo, so Iím finally going! How about a FFX-2 Group photoshoot or something? Iím going to be Samurai Rikku. How about everyone else?

Sorahana
01-30-2004, 01:20 PM
I'll be Gunner Yuna! I'm in! Lol ^^. Come on people! Reply! Lol ^o^.

la_belle
01-30-2004, 05:57 PM
heh, gunner here as well

ShoyesaiNoMiko
01-30-2004, 06:07 PM
Woohoo! Now all we need is a Paine! Anyone willing to do a skit with me?

chibi_yuna
01-31-2004, 12:19 PM
I'll be there as gambler rikku

ShoyesaiNoMiko
02-06-2004, 12:35 PM
Okay, so now that I know some people will be cosplaying as FFX-2 chars, anyone want to do a skit with me? See: http://cosplaylab.com/cosplayers/skits/detail.asp?skitid=721 for details ^^

Din the Dancer
02-09-2004, 09:26 PM
I'm planning a Songstress Yuna.

Akezumante
02-14-2004, 05:40 PM
I'll probably do a songstress, but I'm definately doing a FFX Yuna if you could somehow incorperate that. :-) Hey, I know you, from... two other forums! :-p

ShoyesaiNoMiko
02-14-2004, 07:39 PM
yes, you do! XD

ItsMeJT
02-15-2004, 12:01 PM
i'm issuing a warning out to you ladies going as Songstress Yuna. there is a good chance that either myself or a friend of mine will be making an appearance as Brother. if you do see Brother there, watch out, for he will be constantly asking you to dance for him. :skidude2:

chibi_yuna
02-18-2004, 04:25 PM
wut day are u plannin on havin this photoshoot?

ShoyesaiNoMiko
02-20-2004, 10:20 AM
Hopefully Friday, since Saturday I'll be busy with Masquerading and all. Probably Friday morning. We don't have a defined time yet, I'll have to wait for the official schedule to come out.

Poisonous Intent
02-20-2004, 12:02 PM
YEAH! an ffx-2 shoot, such a wonderful idea. last year I went as Gunner Yuna to AnimeNext but they confiscated my guns (they were fake -_-) since it was against the weapons policy, I kinda understand and wasn't to upset. So just a warning to all those going as gunner yuna this year.

I was really supposed to go as paine but my wig came in a week late, so I'll finally be able to goes as Paine, her white mage dress sphere this year.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
02-20-2004, 03:34 PM
Yes! Finally, a Paine cosplayer!

marsie
02-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Actually I am going to run the Final Fantasy Photoshoot (as I always do at the cons I attend) and if Al(Eurobeat) doesn't go I'll prolly run the Cosplay.Com Photoshoot as well. But I will probably bug him to go... Since I didn't get to hang out with him at OhayoCon much

Since I am a veteran at FF photoshoots. I do not recommend them on Friday. Most of the best cosplay comes out on Saturday. There will be more people...If you want to avoid the Cosplay Contest then we can have it late morning...early afternoon.
Since it is going to be in June and not October we can do a nice amount of photos outside. Since FFX-2 has a lot of outdoor scenes it we can do some great shots. I will prolly be there on Thursday for set up and I'll scope out places. I will post the photo info at the info desk. But otherwise I suggest that we meet near the reg desk.

While I love to take photos, I am not a camera bitch. Please make sure that you either have someone willing to take a photo with your camera or ask me nicely. I do like to participate in the photos as well and not just taking pictures.

Azkezumante- I shall be going as Summoner Yuna as well. I shall enjoy taking photos with you!

I will be dragging gunner, Summoner Yuna v2, and prolly trainer yuna if I get it done.

Poisonous Intent
02-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Saturday is actually a really better day, since most of my freinds 10 people and counting are doing FF cosplay at the con, we have school on Friday and won't be there till way late on fri. As for the photograph situation 4 of my friends and me currently or have taken photo and so we'lll be dragging are manual cameras and tripod to the con to take some nice dramatic black and white pics. Though this was orginally supposed to be only for taking pics of your group. I wouldn't mind helping out for taking some pics at the ff photo shoot. Third point since the thread is strictly says ffx-2 group, perhaps we should hold a seperate shoot for all ffx-2 cosplayers, just a suggestion.

marsie
02-22-2004, 02:07 PM
trust me it is easier to have one large FF group then break it into mini photoshoots. When we have a large group more people will take pictures, and we can break down from the large group into smaller ones.

This will be my 4th FF photoshoot that I have planned and ran. Trust me. ^_^

Whoever was talking about the "fake guns" as being one of the people who took the guns from you in the first place(i was on security) you MUST have the orange tip on the end, If i remember correctly you had taken yours off, a non con goer had complained that your guns looked real which is why they were taken. ^_^

ShoyesaiNoMiko
02-22-2004, 03:59 PM
Okay, I'm cool with Saturday. I am henceforth handing all my photoshoot ruling rights to Marsie XD Besides, a bigger FF photo shoot is more fun. More costumes to see! ^_^

Bobbi
02-22-2004, 11:58 PM
If I'm able to go (which I don't see why I shouldn't, if I'm able to staff), I'll be bringing White Mage Yuna. That's the only X-2 costume I have right now. I might make a trainer Rikku sometime, but I'm not sure when.

Sorahana
02-23-2004, 04:03 PM
I'll hopefully have Thief Rikku and Black Mage Rikku costumes with me. Must start on those! Lol XD;.

Poisonous Intent
02-24-2004, 02:15 PM
If i remember correctly you had taken yours off, a non con goer had complained that your guns looked real which is why they were taken. ^_^

yes, I know that's why they were taken away. I wasn't complaining about this at all and totally understood why they were taken away and was not at all upset but understanding. I was informing all the other gunner yuna's just in case they were brinigin a gun with out tips that they might be taken away so unlike me it doesn't happen to them. Kill me fro trying to be helpful.

TyJILDown
03-04-2004, 12:24 PM
I'll be wearing Gunner Paine on Saturday ^^

ShoyesaiNoMiko
03-04-2004, 02:38 PM
nice! a gunner paine! that was like, one of my favorite Paine costumes ^^

zephy
03-16-2004, 11:41 PM
I'm all for Marsie leadership... yay beth!!!

Add another Paine into the mix. I'm going to be going as Trainer Paine

marsie
03-17-2004, 03:28 PM
ooooh Bobbie if YOU make a Trainer Rikku and have it for AnimeNext and I have my Trainer Yuna and MANDA has her Trainer Paine. *squeals*

I see a happy moment for Beth coming up!

Cri_au_ciel
04-02-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm considering Lenne.. but, it depends on how fast my main project turns out. ^^ Good luck, guys!

TwiliteSea
04-02-2004, 07:45 PM
I'll be going as Gun Mage Rikku. It looks so crappy so far. Only thing that looks good are the boots x.X But I'll try to make it to the photoshoot.
Shoy, if you don't mind, I'd like to make a list as to who's going to this photoshoot:

Final Fantasy X-2 PhotoShoot- Scheduled for Saturday
ShoyesaiNoMiko- Samurai Rikku
CCAmanda, -Psychicer Rikku
la belle- Gunner Yuna
chibi yuna- Gambler Rikku
Din the Dancer- Songstress Yuna
Akezumante- Songstress Yuna (?)/ FFX Yuna
Hotaru Kou- WarriorPaine
Bobbi- White Mage Yuna (Trainer Rikku?)
TyILDown- Gunner Paine
zephy- Trainer Paine
Cri au ciel- Lenne(?)
Twilite Sea- Gun Mage Rikku

ShoyesaiNoMiko
04-03-2004, 09:16 AM
Wow! That list is v. helpful, TwiliteSea! Thank you so much!

TwiliteSea
04-03-2004, 01:34 PM
No problem, Shoy. ^^ I added the color to YRP just to make it easier to quickly note who's going as who in what ds. Yea,...

Sorahana
04-03-2004, 08:12 PM
I'm not being Gunner Yuna so put me for Black Mage Rikku and Psychic Fighter Rikku ^_^.

TwiliteSea
04-03-2004, 10:11 PM
O-tay. List has been changed.

la_belle
04-04-2004, 09:01 AM
i kinda noticed you put a ffx yuna there on the list, is that suppose to be there? cuz there are other ffx yunas as well ;)

Cri_au_ciel
04-04-2004, 09:58 AM
Lenne is a go. I'm going material shopping in a few days so the costume should be finished with much time to spare. ^^ Thanks for adding me to the list, TwiliteSea.

CCAmanda.. you are everywhere. o_o"

Sorahana
04-04-2004, 12:00 PM
Lenne is a go. I'm going material shopping in a few days so the costume should be finished with much time to spare. ^^ Thanks for adding me to the list, TwiliteSea.

CCAmanda.. you are everywhere. o_o"

What do you mean by I'm everywhere?! XD Well thats obvious. I'm everywhere you want to be ^_~ lol. Let's get counting down! *pulls out a countdown clock*

Cri_au_ciel
04-07-2004, 07:08 PM
CCAmanda, Okay. Maybe not 'everywhere' per say, but I do see your username on the majority of con threads I've visited. Minus Nekocon. >D

marsie
04-12-2004, 07:56 PM
^^;

Okay no offense but...the list of who will be there might be a little redundant.

I need to know WHO has been to this Hotel before.
Manda(Zephy) and I will be working Con Safety, so you should be able to get ahold of me at anytime. Just ask any Security person where I am(walkie talkies).

So far I want a BIG photoshoot and then we can break it down by game. Easiest way.
I might be doing the Cosplay.Com photoshoot...so if that happens all times are subject to change so I can accomendate my schedual.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
04-13-2004, 02:29 PM
It doesn't seem that redundant to me. I mean, there are a lot of Rikku's, but at least we don't have a bazillion of the default classes running around. We've got some variety with the dresspheres, yo! ^_^

sheepsarai
04-19-2004, 09:59 PM
Hey everyone! Im posting on here because I am hoping to attend ANIMEnext and i am super excited weeee! anyway, I'll be black mage rikku (just got to do a few quick fixes on that bad larry after wearing it to anime boston). I'll also most likely have another rikku costume (most likely the lady luck or the songstress) with me too (just have to start that after i get this accursed prom dress out of the way arg!). I hope you guys dont mind a dress sphere repeat *sorry!* and if anyone wnats to do any skits or anyhting im up for that too just uh let me know whats going on hehe sounds like a good time. and that final fantasy shoot sounds like fun, its nice to see all the games togetehr and get a huge group of ff fans and then split uus all up, that way we can do other stuff too like just the ladies or just the black mages (lulu, vivi, the originals and these dresspsheres involved very nice) hahaha or just the rikkus. Thats my two cents, its nice to meet everyone hello!

TwiliteSea
04-20-2004, 08:24 PM
*looks at sheepsarai's avatar*............MOOGLE! *glomp*
I added you to the list, sheepsarai. I can't wait to see your BM Rikku! ^^ My friend may be going as BM Yuna, that is if she's not going to Japan when the con is going on.
Edit: 'Saw your BM in your photogallery. Koolies! ^^

Sorahana
04-20-2004, 08:56 PM
Hey everyone! Im posting on here because I am hoping to attend ANIMEnext and i am super excited weeee! anyway, I'll be black mage rikku (just got to do a few quick fixes on that bad larry after wearing it to anime boston). I'll also most likely have another rikku costume (most likely the lady luck or the songstress) with me too (just have to start that after i get this accursed prom dress out of the way arg!). I hope you guys dont mind a dress sphere repeat *sorry!* and if anyone wnats to do any skits or anyhting im up for that too just uh let me know whats going on hehe sounds like a good time. and that final fantasy shoot sounds like fun, its nice to see all the games togetehr and get a huge group of ff fans and then split uus all up, that way we can do other stuff too like just the ladies or just the black mages (lulu, vivi, the originals and these dresspsheres involved very nice) hahaha or just the rikkus. Thats my two cents, its nice to meet everyone hello!

HEY! I'm, Black Mage Rikku too! Lol. It can be "Battle of the Rikkus" Lol ^_^.
I like your BMR by the way =)! Hope mine turns out ok XD. Lotsa Yu-Ri-Pas will be running around lol XD.

TwiliteSea
04-24-2004, 02:01 PM
Yes, and a huge group of fan boys will be chasing us all day ^^. *sigh* What are us girls to do? XD

sheepsarai
04-25-2004, 08:19 PM
OOOOHHH extreme funness! Ime xcited... i just have to work on the parents to take me now...lets hope they agree! Hopefully Ill see you all there! Weeehehehe for the rikkus!

TwiliteSea
04-27-2004, 07:22 PM
Wow...according to the list of who's going as what, the Rikkus outnumber the Yunas and Paines x.X I would've thought that there would be more Yunas than anything.
Ah well.

sheepsarai
04-27-2004, 09:50 PM
I must admit Im starting to feel alittle cliche about being one of those rikkus.... especially with 3 or 4 other costumes for her planned >-< but hey we could be a large mob of rikkus bouncing around in all our hyper and over enthused glory! Yes! Hahaha for every yuna theyre will be 3 rikkus... we can demon starte spehere changes oooooh! that gives me an idea!. Can anyone picture doing a masquerade act where you spehre change!?!? with all the dressspheres there are it would be so cool! like have one yuna as a gunner and have her be like "i have to change to a songstress" and have her disappear off stage and some else dressed as songstress yuna enter hahaha yes! that would be quite amusing!

THE_Rikku
04-27-2004, 10:13 PM
...hey we could be a large mob of rikkus bouncing around in all our hyper and over enthused glory! Yes! Hahaha for every yuna theyre will be 3 rikkus...

Hehe! ^^ Sounds like a cool plan to me! :bigtu:

TwiliteSea
04-28-2004, 03:27 PM
Good idea, sheepsarai! That DS change sounds like fun. :)

sheepsarai
04-29-2004, 08:10 AM
why thank you ^-^ everyone!

Sorahana
04-29-2004, 08:08 PM
I must admit Im starting to feel alittle cliche about being one of those rikkus.... especially with 3 or 4 other costumes for her planned >-< but hey we could be a large mob of rikkus bouncing around in all our hyper and over enthused glory! Yes! Hahaha for every yuna theyre will be 3 rikkus... we can demon starte spehere changes oooooh! that gives me an idea!. Can anyone picture doing a masquerade act where you spehre change!?!? with all the dressspheres there are it would be so cool! like have one yuna as a gunner and have her be like "i have to change to a songstress" and have her disappear off stage and some else dressed as songstress yuna enter hahaha yes! that would be quite amusing!

That sounds so awesome!!
AnimeNext: The con of the Rikkus *roflmao*

About 2 months til the show!! *bounces around*

bright_Zanya
04-29-2004, 10:46 PM
Hello minna sans!!! ^ 0 ^ ((waves hands)) :wave:
I am new to New York~~~ and I very interested in the FFX-2 gethering!! * v *
May I have more information of the date and time and place??
it is becasue I never been to NJ before.... T __ T
If can, I may cosplay either Thief or pychial fighter Rikku~~ X DDD

Another can PM the latest news too?? Thank you so much!!! :sunny:

TwiliteSea
04-30-2004, 02:20 PM
All the info about the convention is here:
http://www.animenext.org/
And so far, it seems that the FFX-2 photoshoot will be held on a Saturday. I don't think a time has been set tho.

marsie
05-01-2004, 07:37 PM
I am planning on around 11 am since that is when I do all my photoshoots with FF.

If anyone has any questions about the shoot etc PM me. ^_^

WARNING
Since some of you are new to cosplay the following is for you.
To let you know the last couple shoots that I have hosted draw lots of attention. FFX and FFX-2 are some of the hottest cosplays in video gaming. You will have a large crowd of people taking pictures of the group. They might not ask your permission. If you have a problem with this. LET ME KNOW. I usally hold the shoot in an out of the way place so as to:
1. not clog up the halls
2. keep nasty fan boys away
3. keep unwanted photographers away

If no one has a problem with this let me know. I have someone scoping out places for the shoot and I need to know sooner than later so you all know what is going on.

Bright_Zanya- Anything you need answers to feel free to PM me

sheepsarai
05-01-2004, 11:07 PM
Arg!!!!! I have unfortuante news to share with everyone! Sadly, i wont be able to gather and be a part of the mob this year. My parents refuse to go, and i dont have the money to at the momet. Not to mention scrambling to complete another costume in time during MCAS time would not be good for me, and i need to focus my energy and money on buying a car. So since there are SOOOO many factors and getting off work for a whole weekend 3 months in a row will not be appreciated. Im so sad. Have fun everyone!

Sorahana
05-02-2004, 04:56 PM
Arg!!!!! I have unfortuante news to share with everyone! Sadly, i wont be able to gather and be a part of the mob this year. My parents refuse to go, and i dont have the money to at the momet. Not to mention scrambling to complete another costume in time during MCAS time would not be good for me, and i need to focus my energy and money on buying a car. So since there are SOOOO many factors and getting off work for a whole weekend 3 months in a row will not be appreciated. Im so sad. Have fun everyone!

Awww! We'll miss you ;_;. This Black Mage Rikku shall bear the BMR legacy since you are unable to attend ;_; *gives you the thumbs up*

I am planning on around 11 am since that is when I do all my photoshoots with FF.

If anyone has any questions about the shoot etc PM me. ^_^

WARNING
Since some of you are new to cosplay the following is for you.
To let you know the last couple shoots that I have hosted draw lots of attention. FFX and FFX-2 are some of the hottest cosplays in video gaming. You will have a large crowd of people taking pictures of the group. They might not ask your permission. If you have a problem with this. LET ME KNOW. I usally hold the shoot in an out of the way place so as to:
1. not clog up the halls
2. keep nasty fan boys away
3. keep unwanted photographers away

If no one has a problem with this let me know. I have someone scoping out places for the shoot and I need to know sooner than later so you all know what is going on.

Bright_Zanya- Anything you need answers to feel free to PM me

I was an unfortunate victim of getting my picture taken ALOT at Katsucon earlier this year when I was cosplaying Yuffie from Kingdom Hearts XD; When we did the group shot we had to stand there for about 20 minutes with cameras flashing non-stop XD;. Tons of fun. We had to start a countdown to when we'd make the photographers stop.
Anyway it doesn't matter to me XD. Counting down to chasing the photographers away was fun ^^.

Poisonous Intent
05-04-2004, 05:47 PM
i'm overloaded with school and stuff so I'm not gonna be able to make my white mage paine...I'll still be paine just warrior dress sphere borrowed from a freind. >.<.

chibi_yuna
05-06-2004, 09:53 PM
oh no theres only like 1 more month left and i havent even started my gambler costume! Ive been soo frickin busy :( Im goin to try and c if i can make it cuz my parents keep changin their minds if they gunna take me or not, its driving me CRAZY. But ill make sure i find a way to make it to the con tho wouldnt want ta miss all the fun! anywho i think i might of missed this but wut day is the photoshoot gunna be on again?? <<forget that i found it. ^.^

marsie
05-09-2004, 04:51 PM
announcement!

There will be a change in the shoot time.

We will be in the Main Programing room on Saturday at 4pm.

for more info on this see my post entitled "important photoshoot update"

The reason for this is because we will have a large group and this is a safe and recognizable place for us to congigate. It HAS been approved by the con head.

Sorahana
05-10-2004, 07:21 PM
I'm sorry but I'm gonna drop Black Mage Rikku XD;. I have other costumes I'm gonna wear and I'll be getting ready to leave the con at that time on Saturday. Sorry ^^;.

TwiliteSea
06-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Eeep...I think I won't be able to make it to the photoshoot...I'll only be able to go on Sunday T.T Sorry, all.

Niku-Sama
06-11-2004, 08:09 PM
I will be there as Paine. Anyone know if I can bring my 4ft long wooden sword?

Sorahana
06-12-2004, 10:27 AM
*runs back in* Me again!! I'll be being Gippal lol xD; I'm so excited.................6 more days!! *bounces around* And Niku you may want to check the site about weapon rules ^^.

Ashbrie
06-12-2004, 10:33 AM
*Points up* And I should hopefully be the little Rikku following Niku around. Hey, Rikku and Niku...it rhymes! *Smacks herself* Sorry, ignore me. >_>;;

chibi_yuna
06-13-2004, 12:26 PM
I wasnt able to finish gambler rikku on time and I might not even go now. Alot of crap has been happenin and I dont even feel like goin T_T But I'm still gunna try to go wit my cousin and i'll be wearin my popstar rikku costume :)

marsie
06-13-2004, 12:53 PM
A reminder that our photoshoot will be held in the main ballroom. Please look in the schedual for the "cosplay photoshoot" That will be the general FF shoot, FFx and X2 and Cosplay.com

Please keep that in mind.

If you have any questions. IM me or e-mail me (aim:marsiefan) (e-mail: marsie@distantrulers.com).

I will be there on Thursday, early so if you want to find me, ask any Con Safety memeber for Beth, and they will page me. I will have a list at the info desk about our shoots as well.

Can't wait to see all these great costumes!