PDA

View Full Version : Shipping problems?

basiltwist
05-24-2012, 01:28 PM
I apologize if this isn't the correct place for this post, but I don't know where else to go. I've only had this issue since the new site launched, so I don't know if it's related.

I ordered a wig two months ago and received it in the mail two weeks later, no problem. A month ago, I ordered two in-stock wig attachments. A week later I received notification that the money had been taken out of my bank account and the USPS had received notification to expect the package. Since then, I've had no update. I've tried emailing customer service multiple times, I've tried calling customer service multiple times during the listed hours and every time it rings for about a minute and then drops the call. I have no other way to get in contact with them, I have no idea where my order is, and I'm getting really frustrated.

Has anyone else had a problem like this? I don't know what to do and I'm getting desperate. I can't even get my money returned if I wanted to because no one will answer my emails or calls.

Please help if you can :(

Mademoiselle
06-22-2012, 06:56 PM
I realize this is almost a month old but I thought someone should answer you.

Unfortunately this is just how the site store is. And the customer service is awful. Anymore a lot of members simply recommend that people don't buy from it. Your order will eventually show up if it hasn't already. It sucks arse, I know.

Admin
06-22-2012, 07:30 PM
(I'm reposting this from the thread in the wig forum, so I'm closing this one and leaving that thread open.)

All orders of Cosplay.com brand wigs through the 17th have shipped with a few of them shipping out on Monday, except a few specific orders that someone is working with the customers on. Almost 200 wig orders went out in the past few days alone.

Our current average handling time is 4-5 business days, occasionally some will go a day later, but around 95% of orders are falling into the 4-5 business day range at the moment.

Starting sometime in July we will be going back to shipping out same-day again on all orders.

If you're still missing something or didn't get something that you were notified had shipped, definitely send me a PM with your order ID and I'll check into your issue directly for you.