PDA

View Full Version : Elfen Lied Dress

KatakanaX
05-24-2012, 07:10 PM
I am currently opening commissions for Lucy dresses (elfen lied).
I'm deciding to do this because I've had numerous people ask where I bought my dress, so I might as well make it available to the public!

*note* This is only for the grey dress. Not the leggings or the pink shirt.

Pictures:
http://www.cosplay.com/costume/378215/

Pricing:

Dresses are about 30$ without shipping, and the price can also depend on how much material will be needed.

PM me for a quote, and I will need the following information:

Height:
Bust:
Waist:
Hips:
Back: (from neck to waist)
Length from hip to knee: (you'll have to tell me how long you want the dress to be. I don't want to make it too short!)
Due Date:
City/State/Country: (to get an estimate for how much shipping will cost)

Also you can ask me any questions or add any comments to this PM.

Payment:
Paypal only please. I also require a 50% deposit up front, just to make sure you are serious buyers and things like that. Once it's finished, I will PM you that I'm finished, and will need your address and the rest of the payment.

Return Policy:
I'm not accepting any returns unless something is REALLY wrong with it, and that will be decided on a case by case basis.

One more note:

I currently have a dressform with these measurements (see below). I will totally accept measurements out of that range, but with the dressform, accuracy to your body shape can be achieved easier.

Bust: 33-39 inches
Waist: 25-31 1/2 inches
Hips: 34-40 inches

KatakanaX
06-04-2012, 02:45 PM
Bump!

Lady Serenity
09-06-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi im sorry to bother you but i have a question. I live in England so it would probably be too expensive for you to ship a dress to me. Would it be possible for you to give me the dress design pattern, so i would be able to attempt to make one myself.

I'm a newbie at sewing so a pattern would really help me to practice.

Thank you in Advance.

Sera Phoenix-Wright x

p.s i tried to send this as a private message but i dont know how to proper. im sorry!