View Full Version : Homestuck Accessories: Troll Horns, Terezi/Redglare Glasses, Dragon Cane

05-28-2012, 08:33 PM
I no longer have any of the items here, they have all been sold! Thank you to all buyers. I hope you enjoy them, and good luck on your costumes!

I have a few used Homestuck props from a Troll group cosplay I arranged last year. I have since lost some interest in cosplaying Homestuck, but I am still fond of the props and would like to see them go to a good new home.

-Selling to US only, must be paid through Paypal. No returns or refunds. All items sold as-is.
-All prices include shipping EXCEPT the dragon cane. Read more for details.
-I am up for price negotiations.

Currently all that is left are the Sollux horns and the Terezi horns.

Troll Horns: $15 each -ALL SOLD-

Karkat, Terezi and Sollux's horns, made out of Sculptamold and mounted on headbands. In the photo they look too low-set, but when you actually put the headband on, it bends and the horns move up to the correct position.

Terezi/Redglare glasses: $20 -SOLD-

These glasses were made by myself and would be perfect for a Terezi or Redglare. They are larger and take up more of the face than the usual "Vampiress (http://www.amazon.com/Unknown-Vampiress-Purple-Glasses/dp/B000ROFYQE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qlEnable=1&qid=1308712606&sr=1-1)" sunglasses and fit the official look of the character more. The lenses are plexiglass that has been dyed with Rit dye and shaped over heat to give them a curve. The bridge and arms are from the original pair of "Vampiress" glasses.

Made from an actual folding blind cane, the dragon head is Model Magic that has been painted with acrylics and sealed with Mod-Podge. The fins on the head have some cracks. Because this is a large item, shipping is not included, and will vary upon your location. If you are interested in this cane, please include your ZIP code in your PM so I can try to give you a USPS price quote.

*Please note that some states have certain laws concerning possession and use of blind canes. This cane has been modified enough from its original form to obviously appear as a prop rather than a tool for the disabled. However it should not be used or handled in a way that might make people think you are actually visually impaired, if you are not.

PM me with offers or questions. Thank you for your interest!

06-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Hello, I wanted to offer you the $20 for the Terezi/Redglare glasses if they are still available. I am new to this website and I did not know how to PM you.

06-05-2012, 04:18 PM
hi, the Terezi glasses are still available. I'll send you a PM. You can check/send PMs by hovering over your account name at the upper right corner to bring up the drop down menu, then click "Private Messages".

06-10-2012, 11:56 PM
i am interested in the cane... could we talk about the shippping and pricing if it is still available?

06-12-2012, 11:51 AM
got your PM.

06-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Currently all I have left are the Sollux and Terezi horns. Thank you to all buyers!

06-19-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi! I'm actually interested in the Terezi horns :D I'd love to buy them at the price you're offering, too.
I have actually no idea how to message on this site because I literally just signed up to get these horns LOL
Unless this is a message.
I have no idea.
Anyway, thanks for your time! :)

06-27-2012, 09:32 AM
hello i was wondering if your terezi glasses were still avabile. if so can u plz tell me because i have no idea how to make it or get some and urs looks great. if u can respond to this soon i wud appreciate it a lot ^_^

07-04-2012, 10:10 AM
cassiebabb@ymail.com ill pay 50 dollars for the walking stick its lovely!!!

07-25-2012, 01:44 AM
ok everybody, I have sold out on all items! Thanks to all buyers!

hello i was wondering if your terezi glasses were still avabile. if so can u plz tell me because i have no idea how to make it or get some and urs looks great. if u can respond to this soon i wud appreciate it a lot ^_^
PM me about them, I'd be happy to tell you ;) and anyone else who is interested in making one of these props for their own, just shoot me a message! Again, thank you all :D